* Author Topic: BFP Due Date May/June 2015  (Read 130742 times)

0 Members

Offline mmummy

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date May/June 2015
« Reply #1150 on: 28/04/15, 18:51 »
PS.  Did i mention Lindo Wing at St Mary's is SUPER quiet compared to last birth.  (yes, i'm under st mary's care - only about 5 min walk from home).

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Vimto78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1151 on: 29/04/15, 16:26 »
    Mummy - sounds like a bit of nightmare, basically you're in limbo. I guess all you can do is wait! I hope all goes well at your next appointment and things have changed for the better by then if they can. Thanks for the water birth info - I think I'd like to try and use it for part of labour at least...that's if it's available!

Cloclo - I'm sure you're right....in the grand scheme of things, a catheter is probably a minor thing! I've never had one, they just scare me for some reason  ;D

Hope everybody is well today....lilirose - hope all is good with you and all went well yesterday x

All pretty uneventful with me at the moment...just plodding (or rather waddling) along waiting for some kind of action  ;D

Offline Harper14

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1152 on: 29/04/15, 19:18 »
    hey ladies

just popped on to see how you are all doing especially with so many imminent arrivals.

lilirose hope all went well can't wait to hear how you are both doing

vimto - can't be long for you now? how you holding up I think we were both due on the same day so very excited to hear how you get on

congrats ruth on the safe arrival of wilfred

sorry everyone i have missed i can't seem to get a min to catch up with anything at the moment, Freya is doing so well she is 7lb 6oz now and such a good baby i can't believe how lucky we have been so far!! i am hoping it continues

can't wait to read about all the new arrivals in the next few weeks - good luck everyone xx

Offline Pippi_elk

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1153 on: 29/04/15, 21:27 »
    You should pack your bag then Kerry, good new that the consultant thinks baby is big enough to be safely delivered even if you went early. Lol to his comment oh you're the one! He could have been a bit less blunt !

Mummy, this is what the forum is for....to rant.  Think it's good they not going to  do ECV if they think baby will turn back around esp as doesn't ECV carry some risks itself. At least they are being careful with you and hopefully as you went over last time you will last to term this time.
    You are in the hosptial that Kate Middelton is going to ? She's seems to be a few days overdue so mybe some of us will share an arrival date with her.

Hope all going well Lilrose.....

Glad to hear all good Harper and that she's putting on weight and is a good baby. Impressed that you managed to get on here at all with so much going on.

Had my appointment at CS clinic this morning, have to be in at 8am next Wednesday morning for d-day.
    Had a little bit of spotting again today but mw said just to keep an eye on it as baby sounds perfectly happy.

Midwives in Northern Ireland are going on strike tomorrow for 4 hours and then until 7th of May are on a work to rule...think that involves no unpaid overtime and will take all their breaks. They say it won't affect labour ward but bit concerned I may have less support in the days after the CS. Politicians here gave themselves a 11% pay rise but turned down the 1% pay rise mws were recommended. If anyone comes knocking on my door for a vote I'm sure going to question them...

Offline fingersx2013

modify
    « Reply #1154 on: 30/04/15, 06:30 »
    Hey girls

Haven't been on in a few weeks! Glad everyone seems to be doing well having a quick read through and counting down the final weeks!!

Had my final 36wk scan this week and both boys a whooping 7lbs!
    Had my 2steroid injections and now counting down to my c section in 6days time!!

Can't believe its nearly here.... Still feels like a dream! X

Offline michelle48

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1155 on: 30/04/15, 06:42 »
    Hello everyone, I have always kept up to date with everyone, and congratulations on the babies already here, it's still so amazing to me that the treatment does really work for some people and how blessed I feel I'm one of them,
    Of to hospital this morning for a last placenta check, as mine is low lying, if no change c section for me on the 8th may !! Can't believe it and I'm so scared of one, but they know best
    Hope everyone keeps well and remembers to rest xxx

Offline stephom

modify
    « Reply #1156 on: 30/04/15, 09:35 »
    Lilrose- hope you and baby are well!

Pippi- hope the strike doesn't affect you.

Fingers and michelle48 - soooooo close, goodluck! Fingers amazing weights. My one is still struggling at 5lbs plus, might get induced at 37 weeks as a result.

Harper- great to know you are doing well.

Hope everyone else is great. I cant still believe I could be having a long awaited child in less than 2 weeks  :)

Offline wardkal

modify
    « Reply #1157 on: 30/04/15, 13:40 »
    Hi all,
    Sorry haven't been reading for past week but just to let you know that our gorgeous little boy, Theodore (Theo) Rhys, arrived 2wks early on Sunday morning weighing 6lb10oz. Waters broke on Fri morning, was induced Sat lunchtime & he was delivered by forceps. I lost quite a bit of blood & Theo has jaundice but doing well otherwise & completely smitten! Will post more soon. Max xx

Offline stephom

modify
    « Reply #1158 on: 30/04/15, 14:37 »
    Wardkal-  ^congrats^ lovely name Theo..hope the jaundice clears soon...take care  :)

Offline Vimto78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1159 on: 30/04/15, 15:11 »
    Wardkal - congratulations on baby Theo's arrival! Xx