* Author Topic: ZLIN CYCLE AND PREGNANCY BUDDIES :) :) 2  (Read 70438 times)

0 Members

Offline bundles

• Super Moderator-5
  • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
modify
ZLIN CYCLE AND PREGNANCY BUDDIES :) :) 2
« on: 1/10/14, 10:18 »
New home everybody  :)

Please note that this is a joint thread for cycling, pregnancy and parenting so there are no restrictions as such on pregnancy chat  :) However, graphic birth stories are not permitted, except in the appropriate section on this site (this is a site-wide rule so that people can choose whether or not they want to be enlightened !)

ZLIN CYCLE AND PREGNANCY BUDDIES :) :) original thread is here for those wishing to look back:

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=308314.1860

Happy & continued chatting
Bundles xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline bundles

• Super Moderator-5
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 1/10/14, 10:20 »
    This is an amendable/removable reply should you wish me to add a table of successes
    Thanks

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 2/10/14, 08:04 »

Hi to eoe  :)
    girls and I are sick again, 3rd time  ::) we are having a tussle between the breast and top up bottles atm, which I was afraid of happening they're after the quick fix of the bottle and don't want to work for my breast milk, I wanted to breast feed until at least 1 yr but I maybe lucky to get to 6 mths the rate they're going, I might start introducing solids in a couple of weeks and hopefully that will fix them  ^bigbad^

Offline firefly9373

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 2/10/14, 17:52 »
    Hi Ladies

Stacey - I'm in the same boat as you re: the frosties... but there's no way I want to go through another pregnancy after the complications of this one (and I think DH would probably divorce me if I did) - but I still have 2 frosties which are true siblings to my little man which is really messing with my head. I feel awful thinking about destroying them but also very selfish not donating them as I relied on the kindness of a donor to get where I am - but this would mean that someone else has my DH's children! I think we have some hard decisions to make... ^idiot^

DaisyDee - hope you are well and the little lady is bringing you lots of love and smiles - my little one is still colicky but inbetween the bad times he's bringing a lot of joy when he smiles - it's so infectious, it melts your heart and lets you forget about the stressful moments  :)

Debbie - you've really had a tough time, it's so hard to get people to listen and care over here during treatment, that's why we ended up going abroad. I hope that your next cycle brings you the magical BFP you deserve  ^hugme^

Lola - Hope the wee ones are doing well. How old are they now? I can't keep track due to an extremely jumbled baby brain which really doesn't seem to be improving! Does anyone else suffer with this - my short term memory is shocking!  :-\

Stacey - not long now, can't wait for the update...

Loving the updated pictures...

Hi to eoe x

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 2/10/14, 18:42 »
    Hi girls,

Stacey hope you and the girls get better soon!! I'm not sure what you can do about that predicament, the thought of leaving good embryos behind must be hard, even though you already have so many , you should be getting mother of the year award or something.  I only have grade B frosties left. I don't know if i'll ever use them as I lost hope in them after 2nd m/c from same batch. My new clinic ordered 7 more blood tests, everything is coming back normal for recurrent m/c so its more than likely the embryos that are the problem, i wish they could have genetically tested them, would have made an enormous difference but unfortunately they can't at this stage .

I Hope everyone else is doing well

xxxx

Offline Lolagirl

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 2/10/14, 20:26 »
    Firefly I still have baby brain, it drives my older son crazy as his forever telling me stuff and I forget , on one of my pass pregnancys I even forgot his name, how bad is that? The boys are now 7 weeks.

Do preterm babies have there immuminizations the same as if they were full term babies does anyone know, I asked my health visitor but he didn't  seem to know , which is strange ( yes it's a he which I think is not common, not meaning to be sexist)

Stacey  and firefly I totally would feel the same as you, it's so hard, I don't envy you having to decide what to do. Stacey I hope you all feel better soon too.

Triona , I so hope it works for you, I like to think determination pays off in the end, you and Debbie have certainly not been short of that.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 2/10/14, 22:20 »
     Lolagirl my two had their immunisations at the 6 wk mark, even though technically they would have only been a month old.
    Triona I thought that they were worried about d/h sperm quality? Or was it that they may not get any? It may not have been your eggs that were at fault causing to yo miscarry, maybe with d/sperm you will have better luck  ^hugme^
    Firefly that's exactly how I feel!! I'm not sure if you would be able to donate yours I thought you could only donate if the embies were from double donor although I could be totally wrong  ::)

Offline Lolagirl

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 3/10/14, 22:20 »
    Thanks Stacey , we have them done at 8 weeks here,  I saw my Gp today for my 6 week check and she said to have them as normal, they do worry me though as my eldest had a possible serious reaction ( they couldn't rule out immunizations ) but that was 24 years ago, and technically they are not actually genetically linked.
    I think they can have calpol at 8 weeks am I right ?

How are you doing DDee I hope things are getting a bit easier for you

Offline DaisyDee

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 4/10/14, 22:31 »
    Hi lovely ladies - hope you all doing well.

Firefly - lovely to hear from you - aren't those smile just amazing!  H is smiling all the time and it DOES just melt your heart. 

Stacey - hope your feel better soon - I hate being sick and am so paranoid about H catching bugs at this stage. It must be so hard feeling unwell when you have little ones who are relying on you.  I envy you breastfeeding - I have given up completely now.  I chatted to the GP about it and she said my milk supply was likely badly affected by the volume of blood I lost.  That made me feel somewhat better.

I don't envy you ladies making decisions about frosties.....I can imagine how hard it would be.  Lucky we don't have that decision to make as our precious bundle IS a frostie!  So we don't have any left.  Like you firefly, I don't think I could go back for another round - her birth was really hard and pregnancy was stressful too with the bleeding etc.  so I am so utterly grateful to have her, healthy and strong, and we are just enjoying giving her all our love and attention. 

Lolagirl - H has her immunisation on Monday and yes the GP said to give her calpol.  I read somewhere to give them calpol straight after the jabs to help keep pain and temps down before they start..........preventative rather than reactive.

I have started a bit of a feeding and bedtime routine with H........do you think it's too early to do that? It seems to be working though as she has slept though the last 2nights (11pm-7am) .......felt really smug about it  ;D What do they say about pride.............Although I checked her about 3times during the night with a touch I keep under my pillow ^idiot^ Let's see what tonight brings and how long it lasts. 

Hi to eoe ^Cuddle^
    DD xxxx

Offline kiarat

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 15/10/14, 15:21 »
    Hi girls i havent posted since our failed cycle last March as we were very unsure about going back again and the costs but we have decided we will go for it one more time hopefully after christmas. Just wondering does anyone know is Ivona still working at the clinic as was going to send
    her an email as she has been our Co-ordinator but wasn't sure if she was on maternity leave did i read somewhere.

Ciara