Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SEFC Amberley House Tunbridge Wells Part 21

44K views 324 replies 26 participants last post by  Amy76 
#1 ·
#27 ·
How did the transfer go yesterday alanabath? Hope went all well and u are officially PUPO :)

#28 ·
Hi hugbug :)

All went well thank you. We had a high grade and a poor to avarage blasto transfered! We are over the moon. PUPO! I like that 😊 had to look it up as wasn't sure what you meant being new to this forum stuff 😉 I have a bit of cramping this morning-hoping it is a sign of implantation!? Who knows. This wait is going to make me feel all sorts im sure! I had a mild case of OHSS so I'm still bloated so the cramps could also be to do with that. The Dr did say my ovaries are still swollen and I have fluid present, luckily he wasn't worried enough to not do the ET.
How are you feeling? And hope everyone else's journey is going well xx
xx

#29 ·
Yes ohss is so uncomfortable. ....and I looked 6 months pregnant at the worst! :) thankfully its going down now and I can sleep on belly again...hehe. hope urs eases soon. Lets hope at least one implants...when is ur otd? (Test day)
Even though my cycle was cancelled im still hopeful for a bfp :) x

#30 ·
Yes it is uncomfortable! Glad yours is easing :) best of luck, we always hold out for those BFP don't we! Our test date is the 30th :) fingers crossed! xx

#31 ·
Hi alanabath - I've just been catching up, was really sad to read your initial posts and now elated that you are PUPO! Congratulations!!

Hugbug - so sorry to hear that you've been so poorly too! Glad you can sleep on that belly again now ;D

AFM - been trying to stay off the internet however I think I'm suffering a phantom pregnancy now as I'm convinced I'm pregnant even though I know I'm not!! My (.)(.)s are huge and I mean huge, veiny and uncomfortable. My belly won't go back down even though I've been trying to eat sensibly, I'm soooooo tired all the time and the list goes on! I keep thinking maybe they were late to implant and then I lost one which was my period and the other one is still growing?! Sounds plausible right?? The thing is I've done loads of POAS and all are negative! So I'm officially going crazy ^idiot^
I've even got some brown spotting today which i never have mid cycle. I haven't told anyone how I'm feeling but feel I need to get it off my chest - sorry girls you were the unlucky ones!!

Hope everyone else is staying sane and not going mad like me!!

Xx

#32 ·
Hi Kmj - we are very pleased thank you. We are testing next Thursday! I seem to have spent all my time searching the Internet after every twinge I get! It becomes a bit obsessive! Trying to stay positive 😀 this is our third ICSI go so praying it's our time to start our family.
I hope you get some answers about how you have been feeling. You never know! Our bodies have a funny way of surprising us sometimes! Could it possibly be a miracle natural pregnancy!?
I have found this site really helpful in finding support 😊 It makes us feel less alone on this emotional roller coaster to read other people's stories.
Take care all xx

#33 ·
Morning ladies, I was last on here during my 2ww in August. I am starting the 2ww again today. Hope you're all doing well, I've not managed to look back through the threads as yet. X

#34 ·
Morning GMV. This 2ww is so difficult! We just want to know what's going to happen. This is our third attempt at ICSI. I don't remember feeling this impatient before! Our test date is Thursday 30th. When will you be testing? Best of luck and hope everyone else is doing ok.
Take care xx

#36 ·
Hi guys I have possibly had a bfp...how do I upload a pic? I have had numerous bfns on IC tests so have got morrissons own brand....which had a faint line. Don't wantato get hopes up x

#37 ·
Hi hugbug, That sounds promising :) keeping everything crossed for you! Unfortunately I'm not sure how to download a picture onto here. xx

#38 ·
Great news Hugbug fingers crossed for you.
Think the only way for photo is as your profile pic. X

#39 ·
Hug bug fingers crossed for you.
Can't wait to see the test. Xx

#40 ·
Thanks...but im not so sure...im going to get frers in the week if af doesnt show. Ill try put pic as profile...its a squinter!!!

#41 ·
Hug bug.  Get a digital. I can see that faint line and so can the oh and he never sees them. Xx

#42 ·
I can see a line :) congrats xx

#43 ·
Me too, I see a second line!!
Get a digital then you can read the word 'pregnant'!!  ;D
Xx

#44 ·
Thanks for ur input ladiea....im not convinced.....going ti get diff tests today. I have no idea when I ovulated however follicles were maturing when cycle was cancelled. I obs triggered anyway. On the saturday 2 weeks ago. Today is cd 28 so could only be13dpo today?? If I ov on the monday?? I have no idea. Ill keep u updated.

Hope everyone is ok...sorry I havent replied to u all individually ;-) xx

#45 ·
Im not getting too excited but have bfp on a frer today...new profile pic x

#46 ·
Hi Hugbug, looks like a line to me and during the day too so must be a true positive!
Is this a natural BFP for you - wasn't your cycle cancelled??
So pleased for you. x

#47 ·
Yeah it was cancelled so dtd a few times anyway...I know thwy say don't but after trying for nearly 4 years I thought what the hell. We don't have male factor it is just to get me to ovulate. Im trying to contain excitement. Lets see how things go...hope u all well xxx

#48 ·
I would have done the same - too tempting not too!
Well I'd be pretty confident if I was you - as natural though will you have to wait until 12 week scan to see how many of those eggs got fertilised?? Yo ucould be having triplets!!
I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this is it and baby number 2 is on its way!!

AFM - we have our initial 'finding out' meeting about adoption this week. Guess i should be changing threads! I'll always have you guys bookmarked though; love to see how everyone is getting on. x

#49 ·
Ah thats good news KJ....let us know how u get on! And what the procedures are.

My sis works on a gynae ward in local hospital so I will get a cheeky little scan around 6 weeka all being well.....im not sure if I should let clinic know?? I may leave it a couple of weeks before telling them x

#50 ·
haha very handy; I work in a private hospital and had a scan or two with my DS!
Yes I don't think I'd rush to tell SEFC; actually do they even need to know?? Although they might wonder why you aren't booked in for your next cycle of IUI!! x

#51 ·
Hi all. How are things going Hugbug? Hope everything is still heading in the right direction for you.
I ended up giving in and tested yesterday morning and got a BFP, I also did the same this morning and got a BFP but the line was slightly lighter than yesterday :-/ now I'm feeling a bit concerned about that. My official test day is Thursday. I guess time will tell but praying it will stay positive.
Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.