* Author Topic: Accommodation and flights for Marbella  (Read 1524 times)

0 Members

Offline chrissier

modify
Accommodation and flights for Marbella
« on: 13/07/05, 18:22 »
Hi everyone

I am travelling to CERAM in late August for ED and have just been looking up flights and accommodation for the period 28 August to 4 September.  It looks like it's going to be really expensive.  I just wondered if anyone else who has been out before for treatment or anyone looking at going around the same time has found any good deals or can recommend anywhere in particular.

If we can help each other out in this way, perhaps we can manage to keep costs down as much as possible.

Thanks for your help.

Lots of love
Chrissie

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jennifer

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Ever wanted to do this to someone ? hehehe
    modify
    Re: Accommodation and flights for Marbella
    « Reply #1 on: 13/07/05, 18:29 »
    Chrissie - Speak to Ruth about this - Her husband will organise your flights, accommodation and even pick you up from the airport and deliver you to appts and run you back to the airport again, for a fee.

We looked online and I think he can get better deals than I could find.

Good Luck xx

Offline bluebell

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 19/07/05, 08:55 »
    Chrissie, remember Ruth is going on holiday, so you'll have to be quick !!
    Bluebell xxxx

Offline Janny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 20/07/05, 13:55 »
    Hi Chrissy

We are living in Andalucia - and also starting treatment in August at CERAM! We fly quite regularly and usually find that BMI Baby are the cheapest to / from the Midlands and Monarch Airlines from Manchester/ Luton / Gatwick. Unfortunately August is THE most expensive time to travel.... Monarch sent me an email on 15th with special offers for August - have a look on their website, there might be some left? Can't help much on the accommodation advice I'm afraid - not from personal experience anyway - but the Rough Guide for Andalucia has lots of cheap Hotels very very close to the clinic. Marbella old town (where they are mainly located) is a very pretty place to stay and close to sea and shops!

Hoping we are both lucky! We may even meet at the clinic as (all being well) I will be having EC at the end of August....

Jan

Offline chrissier

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 22/07/05, 22:35 »
    Dear Jan

Thanks for your advice.  I hope to meet you when I am there having treatment.

Chrissie