* Author Topic: Over 40s Pregnancy Chat  (Read 59927 times)

0 Members

Offline Mrs.F

modify
Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
« Reply #90 on: 18/12/14, 10:19 »
Karhog, congrats on team blue  ^blueted^ again! Great news! Did you tell your son he's going to have a brother?
Mrs.Rock -  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ fantastic news! Congratulations!
Bundles, great to be able to feel the baby! I'm looking forward to this moment!

afm - still waiting for the esults of the panorama test. It's supposed to give gender info too. 
I just realised I don't want to tell anybody that I'm expecting... I had to tell my boss, our parents know, but apart from that I just don't want to say a thing... Today a friend of mine asked me how it was going and I just skipped the question... How's it with you and telling?
My mini xmas tree is always up and ready, but I haven't put any decorations on yet... Work is a burden...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Karhog

• Gold Member
    modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #91 on: 18/12/14, 16:05 »
    Thanks everyone, Bundles, I can't wait to feel babba kick. As for Crimbo stuff, nearly done thankfully. Didn't fancy braving town next week once all the schools have broken up. Have a very  ^birthday^ tomorrow and I hope oh hasn't forgotten that pressie!
    Mrs F, yes I have told Frazer he is having a little brother! Not that he had a clue what it's all about, lol! I've ' announced' the pregnancy in the last two weeks so pretty much everyone knows now.
    Hope everyone else is good  :)

Offline Mrs.F

modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #92 on: 19/12/14, 13:37 »
    Hay my dear ladies "in waiting"  ;D
    You have all been awfully quiet lately. I think my Xmas spirit finally caught up with me  ::)

I need some help getting a second name for our last name combination... We need a second name for Emma. One of the options is Emma Grace, but i'm not really sure I like Grace. The other option is Emma Claire, but I'm not sure about Claire either... It can also be Emily something...
    Any other ideas?

Offline Karhog

• Gold Member
    modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #93 on: 19/12/14, 15:20 »
    I like Emma Grace personally...... Or how about May as the second name with either Emma or Emily?

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #94 on: 19/12/14, 17:37 »
    Thanks Karhog, I'm having a lovely day  :) and no, he didn't forget but he still committed the cardinal sin of not getting a mummy card  >:( :'( signing her name on his was def out of order  >:(

Mrs F I like Emma Louise or Emma Jane my sister is an Emma Patricia which I don't particularly like as a middle name but it's after my mum  ::)  Although having just had a fun festive thought, if your surname begins with F & you chose Emma Louise then her initials would be ELF  ^clapping^ which I LOVE  ^xmassmile^

xx

Offline Mrs Rock

• Volunteer
    modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #95 on: 20/12/14, 12:24 »
    Thanks ladies for the congrats.  Feeling very nervous and cautious and waiting for my second beta on Monday.  They are 6 days apart instead of 2, not sure why but I suspect it's because I was told to take pregnyl injections after bfp which would obviously affect the hcg. 

Happy Birthday for yesterday Bundles!  My sister's birthday is even closer to xmas so she has similar issues to you, I always make sure to get her separate presents though.

Mrs F I think most names go well with Emma, I actually like Grace very much.  Emma Catherine maybe?

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #96 on: 20/12/14, 15:41 »
    Lol thanks Mrs Rock  :) when I was younger I was happy to have a joint present if it was huge  ;D I'm the eldest of 4 girls, three of us in December - 9th, 13th & 19th so a busy & expensive time  :) Can't believe I have hit the big 5 0 !!! Although I do now lie about my age  ;D
    I'm feeling so tired this time. Don't feel I've bloomed at all !! Think it's the little one , she does take up a lot of time  :) fortunately she has a good nap after lunch - 2hrs10 so far today so I have just had a lovely nap too  :) annoyingly though, so has OH although he really doesn't have a decent excuse  ;D
    Hugs to all  ^hugme^
    xx

Offline Mrs.F

modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #97 on: 20/12/14, 18:03 »
    Oh, bundles, I'm sorry I missed your Bday! Congratulations and may your dearest dream come true!

Thanks for your feedback on the name. I still have a lot of time to consider and reconsider  ;D

Offline Mrs Rock

• Volunteer
    modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #98 on: 20/12/14, 19:05 »
    Oh I miss the days of the nap Bundles!!  Ours stopped abruptly at 2 yrs 4 months  ::)

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    modify
    Over 40s Pregnancy Chat
    « Reply #99 on: 20/12/14, 21:04 »
    No probs Mrs F  :) would you believe I pretty much have everything I could ever want, or I will in April  :)

Mrs Rock I am so so lucky. She loves her sleepy sleeps & milky milk  :-* she's usually in bed by 6.30-7 and this morning I had to wake her at 8 !! And she lets me laze in bed til 9.30 or even later  :P