* Author Topic: Natural, mini, mild (etc) IVF chat thread  (Read 70260 times)

0 Members

Offline Sunflowerck

• Un-Ranked
modify
Natural, mini, mild (etc) IVF chat thread
« Reply #370 on: 15/03/17, 11:30 »
Hi Ladies
I've been doing quite a bit of research on where to go for treatment, having researched Czech Republic and Greece (Czech Republic won't treat single women and I would need to take too much time off for Greece). Anyway, I've now landed on Create and their natural/mild methods. My last cycle failed, and although I had 13 mature eggs only one of those fertilised; I'm nearly 43 and I think maybe the best route is to try it with less meds and aim for higher quality. My AMH is 12.9 but I think at this stage the quality of my eggs isn't great.
So I guess I just wanted to get some views on Create and whether to opt for the 3 programme package - it's a lot as I'm doing this on my own but also realistic to think that it might not work again. Any thoughts very welcome.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Many thanks
xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline moorthya

• Un-Ranked
    • Keeping the faith and hoping for our blessing soon
    modify
    « Reply #371 on: 17/05/17, 23:08 »
    Hi Sunflowerck

I have had two IVF cycles with stimms and produced only 3 eggs the first time and 4 the the second time bothe sets fertilised but first round they arrested on D3 second round I did the transfer on D3 but got a BFN.

Interestingly I have just opted for a natural cycle and they think I have 2 mature eggs - am waiting to see if they have fertilised tomorrow so we shall see  :o

In terms of egg quality I was told to take Ubiquinol (CoQ10) its expensive but I taken it on the last two cycles and I think personally it helped. I tried DHEA but that also increases testosterone and on the cycle where I used it all the eggs were immature (they did fertilise but the immaturity was because DHEA dosage was too high :/)

For any supplements that you do take you will need to take them for 3 months and I do believe you can get better egg quality but doing this. Hope it's of some use and wishing you all the luck in the world !! xx

Offline lechatgris

modify
    « Reply #372 on: 22/11/17, 20:17 »
    I am considering Copenhagen Fertility Center for low stim / mini IVF. Has anyone been there? I originally was considering North Cyprus, but now want to switch. However, I just got an email that they could schedule a phone consult in 3 weeks! I want to do IVF in January, during my month break from work, so that seems cutting it way too close, especially if I have to do meds/prep. Does anyone know any other clinics in Denmark that are good in low stim IVF?

Cheers!

Offline Opossum

modify
    « Reply #373 on: 16/01/18, 18:51 »
    hi, I am starting Mini at reprofit soon, anyone else?

Im going to be on 150mg clomid per day and 75miu of menopur

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    « Reply #374 on: 16/03/18, 16:33 »
    Bump

Offline Colyflower

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #375 on: 19/03/18, 10:10 »
    Hi all

I'm on a 3 cycle natural modified with Create. I've had my first 2 cycles and got 4 good quality embryos frozen. First cycle we had three make it to blastocyst out of four collected and 2nd cycle we had one fertilise out of two collected which also made it to blastocyst. 2nd cycle my follicles hardly reacted to the stims.

I'm now debating whether to give myself a break before the 3rd cycle. I'm thinking that maybe the 2nd cycle wasn't as good because I did one cycle straight after the other. I'm not sure what to do. I know every cycle is different but part of me still thinks that if I give my ovaries a break it might just help.

Anyone have any theories on this?

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #376 on: 19/03/18, 12:45 »
    Hi,

I'm doing mini ivf at Reprofit currently on day9
    My day7 scan revealed my lining at 5.2mm
    I too was taking 150mg Clomid & 75miu Menopur
    I'm also taking V gel/pessaries twice a day so hoping this helps to thicken my lining by ec

x

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #377 on: 20/03/18, 11:31 »
    Did any of you ladies either do PGS or PGD with very few embryos?
    My ec is in 2days & wondered what you ladies take on this option is? 

Thanks in advance!

Offline Sisi172

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #378 on: 1/02/19, 13:55 »
    Hi all

I'm on a 3 cycle natural modified with Create. I've had my first 2 cycles and got 4 good quality embryos frozen. First cycle we had three make it to blastocyst out of four collected and 2nd cycle we had one fertilise out of two collected which also made it to blastocyst. 2nd cycle my follicles hardly reacted to the stims.

I'm now debating whether to give myself a break before the 3rd cycle. I'm thinking that maybe the 2nd cycle wasn't as good because I did one cycle straight after the other. I'm not sure what to do. I know every cycle is different but part of me still thinks that if I give my ovaries a break it might just help.

Anyone have any theories on this?
    Hi, this thread is the best ever,  I have learnt the most about low amh and natural protocols.  It's a shame it got so quiet lately.
    I'm also going to have natural modified cycle in Create at the end of March. I considering 3 cycle package but we can'treally afford it  :(
    We have 18 months old daughter from first ivf, long protocol with max doses of drugs, 5 eggs, 3 fertilised, one put back (2days 4A), no frosties. My amh was 5.7 back then,  now is 3.2 and I had another long protocol in Poland. Less drugs, 225-300 and two follicles with only one egg. Put back on day three 8A, ended in chemical.
    Even though in Poland is much cheaper I will do another try here because it was too much stress being away from my husband and having to ask family to take care of my daugter while I had appointments. They were all happy to do it b4 I arrived and then everone was busy. Anyway... this is our last chance. I have IV stage of endometriosis,  never checked immunes but i know it often comes in hand with it. Wanted to have steroid, endo scratch, glue and everything but dr said I don't need it. I hope she is right.
    Colyflower I wanted to ask what drugs were you using and how did your treatment go?
    I hope somebody is still here  :)

Offline SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #379 on: 28/10/20, 22:03 »

Hi all

How did it go with Create?