* Author Topic: FAQ and Chat  (Read 8808 times)

0 Members

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
FAQ and Chat
« Reply #20 on: 18/05/15, 13:04 »
Hello Gulnaz
apologizing for the late reply.
Our doctor has gone through your history  and the data that you have provided.  She advises to proceed once again with the same protocol, however using different medicines.  This will be done not to increase the quality of the eggs, however using Ovitrelle in a different time, it may increase the maturity of the eggs retrieved.  She also advises to freeze embryos after their fertilization and proceed with the embryotrasnfer in a different cycle.  This way we can increase the chances of implantation.
You can always contact us with filing the consultation request form in the following link http://embryolab.eu/consultation/ , in order to have a detailed discussion with our gynecologist on your treatment options.
Always at your disposal
Embryolab International Team

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Kitten36

• Gold Member
    modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #21 on: 29/05/15, 09:27 »
    Hi Embriolab,

What is your view on blocked fallopian tubes? Should i remove them prior to IVF? My clinic said there's no need as the blockage is due to hidden infections such as Chlamidia(blocked at the entrance towards the urerus). However i read a lot if info that suggest removing then increases chances of IVF as they can leak toxic fluid and kill the embrios. Are there any procedures that you do at your clinic to diagnose or treat these blocked tubes and how much will it cost? My first fresh IVF was a BFN unfortunately.

Quick question are you based in Athens?

Kind regards,
    Mady.

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #22 on: 4/06/15, 11:52 »
    Hello Mady

Our doctor advises that if they are hydrosalpings then you can remove them. If the fallopian tubes are just blocked then you can not remove them. 
    Our clinic is based in Thessaloniki - Northen Greece.  Our doctor can give you personalized advise on how to proceed with blocked tubes, based on your personal history.  Kindly contact us if you wish for a free Skype consulation, filling in the form http://embryolab.eu/consultation/

Kind regards

Offline hopeful0707

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #23 on: 15/08/15, 12:53 »
    Hi Embryolab.

We are considering travelling to your clinic to have egg donation treatment. I am still awaiting  consultation and was wandering how easy your clinic is to access via transport.  We are hoping to stay in the main area of the city. Do you provide such things as transfers from the airport and such like and from hotel to clinic.

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #24 on: 1/09/15, 19:06 »
    Hello Hopeful0707
    It is really easy to access the lab either by bus or by taxi.
    We can for sure arrange transport from the airport to the clinic and also from your hotel to the clinic. You just have to ask us.

Offline Emy1981

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #25 on: 13/09/15, 14:31 »
    Hi Embryolab

Me and my husband are checking out different clinics abroad for our next IVF round, our first round was a fail and since then I have had my hydrosalpinx tubes removed, I also have PCOS.
    My question is how long would we need to stay in Greece? As we don't have many days left annual leave as we took 1 month off in May for our first IVF, is it possible I can start stims in UK then travel on a certain day to start scans? Also I'm wondering what your thoughts are on freezing embryos and transferring them a month or two later? Is this better or would it decrease chances? Thank you

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #26 on: 16/09/15, 13:58 »
    Dear Emy1981,

You can definatelly start stimulation in the UK and come in Greece only for your egg retrieval and the embryotransfer.  This means that you will only have to stay in Greece for about 6-8 days.

Some times we advise couples to freeze the embryos and come for the transfer in a subsequent cycle.  This is done when the endometrial conditions are not perfect or the hormonal levels are increased. 
    When proceeding to the embryotransfer we would like to make sure that the conditions are perfect, in order to have the best possible result.

We are using the vitrification method for freezing the embryos, which has great survival rate, when thawing the embryos, that reaches up to 99%. 

Offline MovingOn2015

• Un-Ranked
    • On my way into Single Motherhood by Choice
    modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #27 on: 29/10/15, 21:29 »
    Hi there,

could you please let me know if you also provide IVF for single women? And in case the answer is yes, do you accept imported sperm?

I am currently looking for a good clinic and have already found donor sperm at a british sperm bank and would like to use it, so it would need to be imported to Greece.

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #28 on: 2/11/15, 08:11 »
    Hello MovingOn2015,

we do provide IVF for sigle women, according to the Greek law.  We can accept imported sperm, with the restriction though to be an anonymous sperm donor, as in Greece the anonymity of the donors is protected by the law.

We are always at your disposal for any further clarification needed.

Best regards,

Offline hopeoneday1

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #29 on: 27/12/15, 11:49 »
    hi embryolab
    Thank you for answering our questions. It is truly lovely to have a clinic go out their way for this.
    My questions were
    1)What is the success rate for egg donation with your clinic my age is 26.
    2)how many cycles of egg donation did you complete in 2014?
    3)what is the waiting list and do you have any garantee progams?
    thank you in advance