* Author Topic: FAQ and Chat  (Read 8805 times)

0 Members

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
FAQ and Chat
« Reply #30 on: 14/01/16, 11:27 »
Hello Honeyday1,

and happy new year.

Regarding your questions kindly note the following:
1) The suggess rates for egg donation in your age is 67%
2)We have completed approximatelly 200cycles of egg donation
3)The waiting list is from 1 to 3 months time depending on your phenotypical characteristics and your blood groups and can be above 6 months for Asian/Black origin ladies.
4) There are guarantee programs for the egg donation.  If you wish, you can send us your email (in personal message) and we can send you over the offer for the guarantee program.
We are always at your disposal for any further clarification needed.

The Embryolab Team

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline aussielis

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #31 on: 17/04/16, 09:24 »
    Hello hopeoneday1!!!
    The success rate in egg donation program varies, depending on your age, from 55 to 66%.  You can have your personal estimated success rate, as long as you would like to have a discussion through skype with our medical team. You can apply now for a free skype consultation in http://www.embryolab.eu/consultation/.
    Thank you for your question.
    are you able to please give me a personal estimated success rate?

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #32 on: 21/04/16, 10:31 »
    Hi aussielis,
    Sure, we can organize a skype consultation where our doctor will look at your medical history and give you your estimated personal success rate.

Offline aussielis

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #33 on: 23/04/16, 07:58 »
    ok whats your email so i can send through the reports

Offline Mum2M

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #34 on: 31/05/16, 22:15 »
    Hi,
    This is my first attempt at IVF, don't want to wait for it to just happen as I am 40.
    When you say start simms in own country, how is that managed. Do you have a partner clinic in the Uk, or is it just drugs/prescripitons sent across? What of the scans and oher necessary monitoring, how does that factor in. Where does the monitoring come in?
    Also should i have some fertility tests (haven't done any) in hand before a possible consultant via skype/phone?

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #35 on: 10/06/16, 12:43 »
    Hello Mum2M

thank you for your message. 

You can start your stimulation medication in your country.  Obviously you will need to do some blood tests and scans in your country, before coming over in Greece.  We have collaborate clinics in the UK and of course we can send you prescription for the medication that you will need for your treatment.

Embryolab will be in London for consulattion with the doctor in June 26th.  We will be more than happy to see you there and discuss with you all the screening tests that are required to do prior to starting your treatment.  You can book a time slot filling out the form http://embryolab.eu/en/coming-to-london/

If it is not possible for you to attend kindly send us your email to [email protected] in order to get in contact with you and suggest the screening tests that you will need, depending on your personal history.
    We rest at your disposal.

Embryolab International Team 

Offline Catybr

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #36 on: 20/07/16, 12:05 »
    Hi
    I've just finished my 5th transfer and have got another negative. I have low AMH and also my tubes are clipped due to hydrosalpinx. I'm a poor responses and usually only end up with 3 eggs which all go on to fertilise and end up as top grade embryos.
    Do you think that there could be an implantion problem? Or do you think it could be the quality of the eggs?
    I'm 36.
    Many thanks

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #37 on: 22/07/16, 13:27 »
    Dear Catubr,

Based on they information you give and your age, it is possible that this is not due to quality of your eggs but an endometrium problem. You have the option to do a hysteroscopy to investigate any possible polyp or fibroids. You could also consider the option of scratching to incease the receptivity of your endometrium. In any case, we would be happy to organize a free skype consultation with one of our medical experts so you can discuss in details your options.

All the best,
    The Embryolab Team

Offline becks1980

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #38 on: 22/07/18, 00:22 »
    Hello I know this is an old thread but thought Id ask a question and hope someone can answer...what kind of protocol would you suggest for someone with quite severe diffuse adenomyosis and low amh of 10 pmol?

Embryolab-IVF-Unit

modify
    FAQ and Chat
    « Reply #39 on: 2/12/18, 20:47 »
    Hello becks1980,

Sorry for replying so late. I hope you have had the proper treatment and it worked. In case you still want to know our expert's suggestion, I wanted to let you know that it would have been two cycles and treatment splitting. In more detail, one cycle: ovarian stimulation and embryo-creation and a second cycle: down-regulation, adenomyosis suppresion and embryo transfer. I hope this answers your concern. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want more information.

Best regards,
    The Embryolab Team