* Author Topic: Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen  (Read 63004 times)

0 Members

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen
« on: 15/01/15, 07:18 »
New home, ladies. Hope 2015 makes this a super lucky thread for you all xx

Things had gone a little quiet on the last thread, so here's a link to it so you can all see where you were up to:

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=319379.1450

happy chatting

^gossip^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 18/01/15, 09:04 »
    Where is everybody?  ???

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 18/01/15, 09:18 »
    I'm here Wendy  :)  Just popping on as I hope that I'll be back on here again soon.  Anyone else about?

Dory
    xxx

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 18/01/15, 09:21 »
    You haven't all left me for social media, have you?  :( ;)

Offline Pany

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 18/01/15, 09:47 »
    Hi Wendy and dory....still here

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 18/01/15, 09:48 »
     ^hugme^

Offline jend0906

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 18/01/15, 10:59 »
    I'm still reading but doubt that I'll be trying again, at least not ivf. Am currently thinking about all the options, adoption and surrogacy. Although I'm feeling pretty defeated by it all and as I live in the Middle East, I think my options are going to be limited  :(

So right now I'm feeling like im never going to be a mummy and I just can't bear that  :(

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 18/01/15, 14:39 »
     ^hugme^

remember you are still welcome here if going through adoption or surrogacy, they may be different ways of becoming a mummy, but your children will never think that way.  ^hugme^

It's such a hard process and to keep going and keep trying and not get to where you want to be is so painful xxx We all know that not everyone will be fortunate to have a family, it's what makes it all the harder, and even harder still to bear when people tell you that 'it will happen'. have you had any counselling or help to process where you are with everything? You've had a really rough ride, it's no surprise that you're finding things difficult  ^hugme^

Offline M0ncris

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 18/01/15, 18:08 »
    Hi Wendy, and everyone,

I'm still around.  I'm just a bit quiet at the moment as trying to pick myself up following our last chemical pregnancy which hit me really hard.  I'm crying at everything at the moment (including the last bit of The Theory of Everything - did not expect babies and children in that one!) slowly slowly getting back the strength to have one last go but we are going to Mr Ramsay for a consult first and I will have to get back on the immunes road again...

Gail, I'm so sorry that the journey is so hard for you in Ireland and your options are limited.  Wishing you well and I'm sure we'll be posting over the next few months.

Jen, sending you massive hugs.  I hope an option becomes clearer to you over the next few weeks.  It's still early days since your latest loss and I know it took me a long while to start thinking of other options (which we are still doing now).  I'm around if you want virtual hugs or to chat as it is so tough trying to decide what to do next.  Sending you lots of love.

Pany, Dory  ^hugme^

Wendy, I think you might be starting again soon?  Is that right?  If so massive of luck and we'll all be around for you even if we are at different stages. 

Sending readers and lurkers lots of hugs,
    Mon
    Xx

Offline Maxandruby1

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 18/01/15, 19:04 »
    Im still reading and here for support for everyone be very sad to see this thread slow down as it was invaluable to me during my treatment.

Jen i hope your ok I can only assume things are still very raw for you at the min take your time to grieve and hopefully a decision of what to do next will be easier. ^hugme^

Dory hope you are well thinking of you x

Gail Im also in Ireland and know only to well how awful the options are in Ireland I actually know the girl who's sister was surrogate for her twin girls and the high court recently overturned their decision its awful! I got so pee'd off with the bureaucracy we went to Greece for treatment were I was treated appropriately with no waiting lists imagine !

Mon its ok to cry its part of the process wishing you best of luck with your next cycle  ^reiki^ ^pray^