* Author Topic: Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen  (Read 62852 times)

0 Members

Offline Samdog

• Gold Member
modify
Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen
« Reply #110 on: 20/03/15, 07:25 »
Thanks for the kind words.

I would tell people but my husband is so upset that it's male factor inf that he doesn't want anyone to know and I have to support him in this.

We will be going again in May too for icsi number five.

It's costing us a fortune but I don't care if we get a baby out of it.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 20/03/15, 17:38 »
    Sam sending hugs  ^hugme^ .  I'm so sorry for your loss.  xxx

Offline Sapphire952

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 24/03/15, 19:43 »
    Sam - sending  ^hugme^ It's such a rough ride.

I had an appointment back at the clinic today to review last cycle and talk about next.  It was odd to be back there and reminded me again of the journey we have ahead of us to try again.  I've a few tests to do (such as repeat HSG following my EPRC) so that gives me a few things to do to start getting back into the swig of things.  Good news is AF arrived yesterday (6wks post ERPC).  Don't think I've ever been so relieved to see it and feel like my body is starting to get back to normal.  Scan today showed minimal/if any RPOC so that's good news too.  Small things..even strange!

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 25/03/15, 17:20 »
    Sapphire - I'm really glad that af has turned up for you and that your scan was more positive too.  Take care xxx

Offline Anechka

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 26/03/15, 20:01 »
    Dear ladies, I'm coming here for some advise - I have lost a baby back in January, mmc at 8 weeks, done Greek hidden infections test and was positive for hidden c and ureaplasma and started taking AB 8 days ago. Today I've done HPT and I cannot even type it .... It's positive. I'm am so shocked I can not express any emotions right now

I've already booked an appointment and booked tickets for abroad IVF cycle... Anyway - what to do with AB now? Carry on? Stop? My head is spinning and I can't think straight. Today I'm supposed to be taking 1000mg of azithromycin ...

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 27/03/15, 17:00 »
    Anechka

Bless you, no wonder your head is in a spin, have you contacted the clinic or your GP?  They'd be able to advise you on what to next with regards to your meds.  I'm presuming that you have had periods and negative hpts since your mmc until now and that this hpt is indicating a new pregnancy?

Dory
    xxx

Offline Anechka

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 27/03/15, 17:34 »
    Anechka

Bless you, no wonder your head is in a spin, have you contacted the clinic or your GP?  They'd be able to advise you on what to next with regards to your meds.  I'm presuming that you have had periods and negative hpts since your mmc until now and that this hpt is indicating a new pregnancy?

Dory
    xxx

Hi Dory and thanks for your reply . Yes , I miscarried back in January and had 1 period since then. Before starting ab which was the day of my AF due -21 March I took a test just to be on a safe side and it was negative. Yesterday I nearly fainted at work and overall I was sooooo tired, I went home and took ovulation test lol. I read something about they can defect pregnancy too. Never in my life the line was so dark, in fact darker then control line. Then rushed to asda, bought 2 normal and 2 clear blue digital ones and all positive .

I contacted serum and they said keep taking azythromicyn, but the clinic I was going to start Ivf at, says no no no, stop altogether . They said I've taken enough

Now even more confused... Whom to listen :( so scared

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 27/03/15, 17:38 »
    What a lovely surprise for you  :)  How annoying that the clinics are offering such different advice, could you check with your GP just for another point of view, I'm sure Serum wouldn't have told you to keep taking it though if there were any risks but equally I'd be in a spin about what to do too xxx

Offline Diva las vegas

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 2/04/15, 09:07 »
     :(hi ladies
    I'm heading back on the roller coaster
    Good to see some good news- congratulations Dory

We re planning on a natural FET next month
    Have been using the new CB ovulation tests..... Not straightforward last month got smiley face on day 11 then gadget didn't allow me to test again and according to CB company  no need to test when :) appears therefore gadget stops working for 48 hours
    So I bought another kit and this month I'm testing with two sticks using one each on alternate days and I got :) day's 8 10 11 no :) on day 9  how crazy is that

I'm so confused as next month is when I need to be accurate for the little one transferring back

Anyone have any ideas please
    Oh and if we do go ahead next month with a 5 day transfer is this usually around 10 days or so after the first smiley face

Thanks all xxx
    Diva

Offline Flips

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 2/04/15, 09:43 »
    Hi Diva, I've just done a natural FET (transfer was yesterday) using the Clearblue tests, which ones areyou using, the pink ones or the purple ones? I'm not sure what to suggest to be honest, I trusted it as I was getting other ovulation signs too, and it tied in with my app (which is based on when I was using the CB fertility monitor).

I had a 5 day blast and it was transferred 6 days after my smiley face - the smiley face suggests you'll ovulate in the next 24-36hours, so that's 1 day, then it's however any days your embryo is on top of that.