* Author Topic: Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen  (Read 62858 times)

0 Members

Offline 2Buttons

• Dreams come true
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen
« Reply #140 on: 9/06/15, 20:13 »
Hi Sapphire, thank you yes, we got lucky but had a complete scare yday but just spotting it seems. It's one day at a time this time. Great news on ur vanishing polyp, fx it stays away and u can cycle - what's the donor prob?
Re Amh I've seen people get v different numbers up and down all the time, chances are you'll respond just as well as last time. ^reiki^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Everyone on my long term clinic thread loves loves the GAs, I tell the anaesthetist to be quiet as I have my own preferred '1920s Riviera beach bar scenario' to drift off to as I down my martini  ;D  ^holiday^ ^drink^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sapphire952

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 10/06/15, 22:05 »
    2buttons - wonderful news about your BFP.  Congratulations.. One day at a time xx

Offline Catf2008

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 29/06/15, 21:37 »
    I've been keeping myself busy, so not really been posting much, we went to our clinic today to see the consultant who said everything seems fine and they are booking us in for our next round, we thought it would be about a 10 week (which is usually is) was shocked that they booked us for this cycle and we start our injections on the 14th July, we're excited and also nervous at the same time, they are changing our medications this cycle so hoping.

Offline Sapphire952

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 30/06/15, 07:36 »
    Catf - pleased to read your post and see you are starting again.  I'm in a very similar boat,  I went to the clinic last (expecting to be hold I needed a hysterscopy) and was able to start again.  How are you feeling?  We are feeling positive that we are moving forward again but I'm pretty daunted/fearful at the same time.  I'm trying to stay positive, this is a fresh cycle and anything can happen.  Pleased we go through it together. 

I start d/r 13th July with e/c provisionally booked for 3/8.

How are they changing your meds? They are increasing mine as I was slow to respond last time.  Fingers crossed xxx

Offline Catf2008

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 30/06/15, 13:01 »
    We are very excited but also slightly nervous. They have changed us from Gonal F onto menofur(not sure if thats spelt right) to feel really nervous at a different medication this time

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    • When raining look for rainbows; when dark look for stars
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 30/06/15, 20:23 »
    Ladies - can I join you please? I'm slightly going mad as I'm in my first official 2ww in a long time. I'm trying naturally but with a stupidly complicated immune plan. I've had 6 miscarriages and I'm utterly panicked that it won't work. I'm also equally panicked that it will. Just the though of another miscarriage!! I have hope my plan will work but I'm scared.  ^pray^

Offline Sapphire952

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #146 on: 30/06/15, 22:44 »
    Tigger - keeping our fingers crossed for you Hun.  We are here for you if you need to chat.  When is your OTD supposed to be, must be a little bit different trying naturally xx

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    • When raining look for rainbows; when dark look for stars
    modify
    « Reply #147 on: 1/07/15, 08:44 »
    Thank you sapphire. Otd is Thursday next week (9th July) though I may be naughty and test early!!

Offline Catf2008

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #148 on: 1/07/15, 09:41 »
    Tigger I have everything crossed for you xx

Offline Sapphire952

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #149 on: 1/07/15, 18:47 »
    Tigger - fingers crossed Hun, thinking of you xxx

Afm - nothinf much to report.  Dentist today suggested I could need a root canal, now worrying about what impact that could have on my cycle! Grr.  Fingers crossed it's not needed.