* Author Topic: Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen  (Read 62844 times)

0 Members

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen
« Reply #40 on: 2/02/15, 17:03 »
Poppy, so pleased you made it x we were late for EC too  :-[  xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Catf2008

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 3/02/15, 08:06 »
    You poor thing Wendy that must have been awful, fingers crossed for you that they get 10 good sperm

Well done poppy thats great news, good luck with the 2ww

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 3/02/15, 10:10 »
    Wendy - what a nightmare for you and not what was needed at all on an already stressful day.  10 eggs is fab though, let us know how you get on with the sperm situation, as everyone said it only needs 10  ^reiki^ .  Hope physically you're feeling a bit better and have got a few days of rest planned.  ^hugme^

Poppy - Congratulations on PUPO, that sounds like a great outcome with frosties too but hoping you won't need those for quite some time.  Ah thank you  :)

Welcome Stelmat!

Hi to everyone else Gail, Mon, Jen  ^hugme^

Dory
    xxx

Offline notamuggle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 12/02/15, 10:56 »
    Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry I've been away so long. Last year was the most stressful year of my life and I was finding it all a bit much and found it was easier to stay away for a bit.

A quick scan of last posts  show theres been some good news for some, congratulations!

and some more sad news for some, big big hugs  ^hugme^

I've been lured back today because I'm at work and going crazy and nobody else knows how I'm feeling!

After all recurrent mc tests came back fine the clinic and I agreed to try IUI again with a new donor, and If number 4 didn't work to add in Clomid. Well I got a big fat BFN for no 4 on Christmas Eve and on the 29th Dec my SIL told me she was pregnant again (even though they'd agreed now was not a good time for them to have a second baby!) started Clomid 50mg at the end of Dec which made me ovulate really early and had IUI no 5 in early Jan, another BFN.
    We doubled Clomid to 100mg which have me two mature eggs and I had my 6th IUI on the 30th Jan.
    Yesterday at 12dpiui I got a very faint second line on a FRER and the same again with a clear blue that night so was feeling pretty happy although anxious following my previous chemical mcs

This morning at 13dpiui I was hoping for a darker second line but it was still incredibly faint on a FRER and I'm terrified it's another chemical mc

I'm sorry I've come on here with a me post! Just feeling a little desperate on my 6th IUI

Hugs to all x

Offline Flips

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 12/02/15, 11:23 »
    Hey my muggly friend, I've been thinking about you. I'm sorry you're bad here in mixed circumstances, I hope things work out for you x

Offline notamuggle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 12/02/15, 11:38 »
    Hey Flips! I've missed you guys!

Good luck with you're upcoming FET ^pray^

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 12/02/15, 15:07 »
    Hello NAM

Sorry you're having such an anxious time. 12DPO is quite early still. I've found with early tests they don't get darker significantly day to day, also tests vary on the amount of ink they contain, even within the same batch xxx

keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 12/02/15, 15:52 »
    Hi Nat muggle  ^hugme^

Welcome back, I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering how your were getting on.  Like Wendy says 12dpo is still very early, sending you  ^reiki^.

Hugs

Dory
    xxx

Offline notamuggle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 13/02/15, 07:08 »
    Hey Wendy and Dory, so lovely to hear from you both, how are you both? Any updates, I read about your horrid EC Wendy, hope you recovered and they found some good sperm ^hugme^ Great news TFTs you're joing the FF team Dory, you'll be fab

Well it day is OTD and 14 dpiui and there's still incredibly faint second line but my bbt also dropped this morning which is what happened with my two chemical pregnancies  :-[

Guess I just wait and see what happens over the weekend?

Hugs to all xxx

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 13/02/15, 08:26 »
    Sorry to hear that, NAM. x What tests are you using?

Well, i am 8dp3dt and testing bright white negative every day. I don't feel any symptoms, apart from progesterone symptoms and I am starting to come to the conclusion that we have failed again. Still seven days to OTD, so could still be early yet, but I've never been one of those 'miracle' ladies yet, and I don't think anything is going to change. I will continue to test daily, I do keep reading about ladies who have got a BFP at 11 dp3dt, that gives me a little bit of hope.