* Author Topic: Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen  (Read 62848 times)

0 Members

Offline Sapphire952

• Gold Member
modify
Trying Again after Loss - Part Sixteen
« Reply #80 on: 25/02/15, 06:47 »
Wendy - I'm so sorry to read this hun.  I've been following your diary and really admire your grit and determination.  I hope you come fighting back.  Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 27/02/15, 07:58 »
    You're all so kind! Thank you xx

gailgegirl - yay! Be nice to be cycle buddies ☺️

Offline PoppyB

modify
    « Reply #82 on: 27/02/15, 08:10 »
    Wendy, I'm so sorry about your BFN. I found them the hardest to deal with so far. I hope you manage to enjoy your break for a few months and regain strength ready for a lucky summer cycle.

Sending lots of hugs xx

Offline Catf2008

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 1/03/15, 09:25 »
    Hello ladies

Hope you are all doing ok

Sorry about the bfn Wendy :(

We have our consultant appointment booked for 16th April to discuss our 3rd round of icsi in the meantime we are trying naturally, we know we have a low chance due to hubby's sperm but his been changing his diet and also taking vitamins so I'm hoping that will help a bit. Ive been using ovulation tests and trying to see when I ovulate but I've only had a feint second line and not dark but my worry is I've been having some pain on my right hand side which I know is the side the baby implanted on as I worried it was ectopic but the hospital just confirmed that was where baby was, I'm hoping I have no issues there but suppose only time will tell

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 1/03/15, 12:46 »
    Cat - Glad you've got an appointment booked, for me having a bit of a plan in place certainly helps.  Good luck in the meantime too  ^reiki^ at least it will be more fun that injections and scans!

Dory
    xxx

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 2/03/15, 07:12 »
    I was all full of plans and getting ready, now I just don't want to even think about another round. i'll be ready when i'm ready. when i can face watching OBEM because it 'might' be me next, i think I'll know that I'm ready. LOL right now I can't watch baby programmes because i am convinced that i should be preparing myself for a life without children in it. Sigh. Crazy crazy journey.

Cat - I do like having something to focus on, April 16th will soon be here xx

Offline M0ncris

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 2/03/15, 17:12 »
    Hi All,

Wendy, it takes as long as it takes and I totally sympathise with having a bit of a break before going straight back into it.  I am in a similar situation, just having a loose plan but not ready to go again (thankfully immunes take their time so I have longer to recover).  Take care of yourself.

Cat, I'm glad you have a plan in place and it is all go.

Dory, how is your plan going?

Gail, great news about summer.

Good luck to all those lurking and on the board.

Mon
    Xx

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 2/03/15, 19:05 »
    Wendy - I think crazy is a perfect word to sum this lark up,  ^hugme^ .

Mon -  :)  Lovely to see you back.

Gailgegirl -  ^hugme^  Sending hugs and am intrigued to know what you choose to do with/without the eggs!

Dory
    xxx

Offline Sapphire952

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 3/03/15, 07:57 »
    Hi ladies

Catf - pleased you've got an appointment in the diary. 

I'm in a similar boat to some of you other ladies - can't quite face the thought of taking that step forward to book my review/planning appointment back at the ACU.  The thought of another cycle atm is too scary.  I don't think there is any rush, I'm still waiting for my body to go back to normal after the m/c, it was four weeks ago yesterday and I'm still emotionally and physically not there.  Think I may think about booking the appointment once I get my AF... Whenever that may be!

Hugs x x

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 3/03/15, 08:59 »
    Gail - I have no words, i am so sorry to hear how traumatic it all is for you xxx Can i ask, where did you get the Chicago tests done, and how much were they/

Hey to everyone else xxx