* Author Topic: Hoping and Praying ICSI 3 gives us our BFP... ICSI Number 4 and still hoping  (Read 27259 times)

0 Members

Offline Prettypink

modify
Hoping and Praying ICSI 3 gives us our BFP
« Reply #10 on: 2/02/15, 08:38 »
Monday again and it's freezing ❄  Still some snow lying, to be cold all week!  I'm done with the winter and ready for the spring 🌼

Had a nice weekend.  Mum got out of hospital which is great, still not 100% but better and just glad to be out.  Me and dp went for dinner Saturday and In town yesterday. Ate far too much tho back on track today with her healthy eating.

So tomorrow I start my first tablet, this is it still doesn't seem real been that long coming.  Me and dp were talking about it and how we were feeling, both got the kinda same thoughts going from thinking if it works what it will be like and then the thought of if it doesn't so many mixed emotions.  We are honestly putting everything into this and don't think there is anything else we can do, all we can do is hope and  ^pray^

Actually woke up this morning from a dream and felt like I had tears, know I was crying in the dream. The dream was so vivid, my sister had fallen pregnant even tho she was on the pill and I just couldn't believe it and was so upset, I must have woke up and when I went back to sleep I had a dream my friend fell pregnant with twins?! She had only started trying for a family.   I hardly ever remember my dreams but did this morning.  In real I  wasnt upset when my sis fell pregnant and that was the week we were told we would need ivf but In my dream I was crying my eyes out?! Glad it was only a dream, my head must be doing over time..   I've had so many people fall pregnant round about me which feels like forever, please please please let It be my turn 💖

Well need to get organised
Broadchurch later ☺

😘 💞 😘

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 5/02/15, 09:08 »
    Morning finding it hard to waken up this morning. Was working late last night was shattered when I got in.. Had a busy week with work so glad tomorrow is Friday.  Started Norethisterone on Tuesday and starting Metfomin today.  Apart from being tired I've been ok, had a sore tummy last night just felt so bloated not sure if its because I scoffed my dinner and ate too much?! Tummy was so bloated and sore was so glad to get my trousers off 😡

Not much more happening really been a quick week, going to see my friend and her baby girl tomorrow, hopefully one day it will be the other way about and it will be my Turn, oh seen two pregnancies announced on social media last night, for a while that's all I seen and seemed to calm down, usually your hear of a baby boom and was actually thinking the other day I've not heard of many?! Don't speak to soon?! I'm sure I'll hear of more and I never know I could be one of them 💜  if it ever does happen to me I have promised myself I will not be up loading constant post and pics on social media, of course I would put some on but not every minute of every day, I've got a good few folk that's just constant and probably don't think twice where as with everything we've went through I would definitely consider others as you never know they're situation.  Just my thoughts on it all..

Anyways off to work, busy day ahead  💞 😘 💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 6/02/15, 23:19 »
    Glad it's Friday, working tomorrow but definitely planning a lazy day Sunday!  😴

Don't know what tablet is causing it but I've  had a sore head the last two nights!? Ok during the Day just seems from tea time onwards, hope its not gonna be like this while I'm on these meds.  Maybe feeling it more as I don't normally suffer from sore heads, I've got a long way to go..

Full of mixed emotions today well probably every day tbh just every thing going through my mind, need to try chill out a Bit a keep my thoughts at bay as not helping, keep telling myself I'm gonna take each day at A Time, just doesn't seem Real we have started .. Dp seems to Be having a Good week which is great 😃💜 makes all The difference, he's feeling better and out of that I can't be arsed mode plus he's back at the gym so that puts a smile on his face lol

Keeping my nieces tomorrow night which I'm looking forward To, they make us laugh so much and we just love them so much, I'll be shattered Sunday tho as it's just constant fun but totally worth it

Things seem pretty calm the now regarding treatment before we know it it will be all go, will Be scary but we have chosen this we're on this emotional rollercoster

Anyways bedtime for me 😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 6/02/15, 23:24 »
    Oh and seen my friends baby girl today, got a wee cuddle, she's Gorgeous. Maybe my turn next?? Please please please 💜

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 8/02/15, 23:02 »
    So glad it's bedtime  😴 was hoping to be sleeping by now but had a few things to do.   Just a quick one tonight in bed nearly sleeping.

Busy all wknd, had good fun with my nieces, felt at times they were constant?! Wasn't sure if it was just the way I was feeling as I had been working all day and was tired plus with these meds I'm getting a sore head, felt a bit crap incase I was a bit untolerent but my dp said it wasn't just me they were way hyper for him lol

I'm doing OK, breast feeling a bit sore not sure when my period due thinking this week but then again that might not be the case with these meds.  Thought I was gonna have a urine infection last night was strange don't want to experience them again, found a antibiotic so took it straight away.  Drank plenty today don't think I drank enough yesterday Ate plenty tho hehe had decaf coffee and cake followed by a Chinese later on was yummy 😋 allowed since its the weekend

Kept going this week with work, then the lovely scratch Wednesday lol.  Booked to see my reflexology lady tomorrow but we discussed the last time that when I start the meds she will just do reiki so looking forward to that, need to wait and see if she can manage as she had to cancel my dp last week due to personal reasons, will see tomorrow.

Bedtime for now 💞 😘 💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 9/02/15, 20:22 »
    My day started off well..

Work was fine, nice walk with the dog before going for my reiki.  First time I've had it in a long time.  When she started I felt my chest all tight and couldn't get a good deep breath but as she worked on me I loosened up and found it relaxin.   Was just trying to visualise what I want and try get rid of all the negative emtions.  Felt like I was going through many different emtions, even thinking about my gran and papa who I was very close to, I was about them all the time growing up,  I was even visualising my parents and my dp parents with my babies 💜 just imaging what it would be like for us All..

Long story short, me and my friends decided last year we would put money away each month and go away on holiday this year for three nights.  No one knows we're going through treatment again trying to keep it quiet as last time felt like everyone knew.  Anyways at the weekend my friends met up to discuss when and where, I couldn't manage but told them to keep me posted.  My sister mentioned something about a date when I seen her Sunday but hadn't heard from anyone else.  By Sunday night I was getting sent info on villas so I text them to say I was booking at the moment because of obvious reasons but if it hadn't happened I would book on.  Next thing everyone is saying that's my holidays approved and one was asking for everyones passport details etc..  As much as I said I wasn't booking just now it would have been nice to have been told what wknd they were planning in going away, it was till I asked they told me and it a wknd I'm working 😢  my main priority is to be pregnant and I'm hoping that's the case and I can't go but if I'm not it would have been something to look forward to?!  Just felt a bit crap after reading all the messages so basically all they're holidays are approved and flights are getting booked..  Don't know maybe Im being over sensitive but had A few tears 😢 

As I've said I desperately want to be pregnant and that is my dream just need need To take each Day ..

Broadchurch tonight, might cheer me up a bit.  Sorry a bit of a down post, hopefully tomorrows a better day 💞 💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 10/02/15, 17:44 »
    So today I'm feeling tired 😴 and don't drained.  Feel like I've no energy, and on top of that I felt a bit choked up when I first woke up, throat that way when you swallow it's sore, really hope I'm not coming down with something last thing I need 😷

Work wasn't too busy thank god as I couldnt be arsed 😴😴 So as I write this I'm cosy on the couch with my dog and fleece 🐶💜  still a bit annoyed with the whole situation with my friends, I'll get over it as I said I'm probably a bit over sensitive at the moment feeling sorry for Myself !

Just thinking what to have for dinner, been pretty munchied and could keep eating ,tried not to tho as already feeling bloated and don't wanna double in size that can wait till I'm pregnant lol

Lovely scratch tomorrow , then Thursday I'm upping my metfomin to two a day, hope I'm ok with it as going away away for The wknd ☺ really looking forward To It . 

My period due this week but think the norethisterone is delaying it ,stop them Sunday so I'm sure I'll be greeted with a nice horrible period next Week , oh the joys!!

Anyways off to stuff my face , hopefully keep it healthy tho 🍗🍓🍌

😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 11/02/15, 09:20 »
    Scratch today 😱 a bit choked up and sore throat, nice way to start the day?!  apart from that I'm ok.. Need to get on with it and stop feeling sorry for Myself, well I'm allowed to a wee bit lol

Back later once I've been violated 😷😂

😘💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 11/02/15, 21:18 »
    Scratch went ok sore but Bareable, glad it was only a few seconds, and 250 just like that..  If it helps us get that bfp then so be it I would pay more if we had to.. 

Got injections home two bags full, quite alot to take in as I have to mix them up, didn't have that before just a pen.  Dp off the day I start so he can keep me right.   So that's it kinda feeling more real now, both still anxious and nervous but as I said to my dp we've choose this so we just need to try take each day, we're doing everything we can and really don't think we can do anything else..

Throat not as sore, hopefully it's not coming to anything.  Still feeling a bit tired 😴 just seems like by afternoon I hit a brick wall and could sleep.  Not to worry two more days of work then I'm off. 😃

Anyways off for now 😘  💞  😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 13/02/15, 18:27 »
    The wknd is here 😃 so glad I didn't have a busy week at work, my tiredness was taking its toll 😴 Don't think I could have coped with a manic week?!

So that's me on two metfomin since yesterday,  so far so good 😃 don't wanna speak to soon and Jinx myself.

Been feeling all different mixed emotions this week, thinking what the future holds if it doesn't work?! Can we just go back to the way it used to be before we were ttc, it's been five years of our relationship if we're not talking about it we're thinking about it and just takes over really.  Then I'm like we will get through this if it doesn't work and I'll just need to give up on it and try move forward, sometimes look at my dp and think he has aged slightly know we all age in time but it has took its toll, I'm not saying he looks old but can see the strain on his face.  Don't mean to think the treatment isn't gonna work, but do have thoughts  like it may not work but when we give up it happens naturally, maybe cause I've read that a few times.   I really hope and pray it works 💜

Nearly dinner time, dp cooking us steak 🍖 Mmm can't wait.   Away tomorrow for an overnight, really looking forward to it,  some quality time 💜

Bye for now 😘 💞 😘