* Author Topic: Hoping and Praying ICSI 3 gives us our BFP... ICSI Number 4 and still hoping  (Read 27268 times)

0 Members

Offline Prettypink

modify
Hoping and Praying ICSI 3 gives us our BFP
« Reply #20 on: 15/02/15, 17:10 »
Had a lovely over night, hotel was lovely and so was the food and service!  stopped off for lunch on the way followed by a three course meal at the hotel last night, was so nice, don't usually manage a pudding and usually have a wee bit of my dp but thought bugger it I'm not drinking it's valentines day and to hell with worrying about all the calories as that's always in the back of my mind and I went for it and it was delicious 😋 I decided to have a we'd glass of wine and French martini, not had a drink since New Year, know I've started tablets but I'm sure it would be fine as a wee treat plus I drank plenty water! Not as if it was my usual bottle lol..

Was lovely to get away and relax 💜

Finish my last of norethisterone today then the dreaded period due, picked up plenty tampax and towels when at the shops.  Every month when picking them up I used to always think Aww maybe this will be the last time I need to buy them for 9 months hoping that a miracle happens and I fall pregnant, wishful thinking I suppose.

Still doesn't feel real we have started. Don't seem to be feeling any symptoms now, maybe both tablets have settled down. ☺

My dp mentioned about a couple of days out coming the end of march and one in May if I fancied going? The one in May is a ticket and so he just got two just incase but in the hope I won't manage as I'm pregnant.  He mentioned the one in march today asking if it was Ok if he could go to that one which I'm fine about but just hit home that if all this doesn't work then it's just back to normal.  We have kinda hypernated for months and months hardly going out or drinking as we were always trying to keep off the drink and stay healthy. Just makes me feel sad that if it doesn't work then it is giving up and going back to normal as this is our final shot.

Someone on the forum I'm on wrote a nice story today with two positive endings and she was basically saying try stay positive look at my journey, was lovely to read.  Told my dp about it and as much as it was a positive outcome I still just don't have my hopes up?! Argh I just don't know what it is I don't mean to be negative but I just don't feel positive, I think I'm just scarred tbh from the last two treatments And find it hard, people reading this must think why are you evening going through it it?!  Which I ask myself but it's something I want so much and we gave it a year and a half trying naturally after the last treatment and nothing so this is why we're back on this manic journey.

So after that big rambling lol I'm off to relax and get cosy on the couch with my wee dog 🐶 never mind my dp hehe

Catch up soon 😘 💞 😘

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 17/02/15, 13:01 »
    Tuesday today not much to report really.   Waiting on my period to show, probably will be late knowing I want it here, typical 😡 not sure how long to wait if it's not here before phoning the clinic.  Due to start injections Fri only if period has arrived.   Doesn't feel like it's on its way?!  May phone clinic tomorrow just to find out if it's not here by Thursday whether they will want me in for bloods.

Still a bit choked Up, tmi but the amount I'm blowing out my noise?!  Yuk.  Tmi again but I've noticed my bowel movement has increased  More than normal not sure why that is?! 

Don't seem as tired as last week that was terrible, pretty munchied at night but just trying to munch fruit definitely don't wanna start piling the weight on unless I was pregnant then it's allowed 😘

Had a dream last night that we had twins 💜 two boys but then it changed to boy and girl, Aww was amazing, I would take anything and really really hope it comes true one or two just want our dreams to come true 💜

Just feeling much the same mentally.  Really don't know what way this is gonna go, still can't get my hopes up and still think to myself what the future holds if it doesn't?!  As much as we've picked the GCRM which has the highest success rates you really don't know it's really just like the lottery.

As I keep telling myself one day at a time 💞  😘 💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 19/02/15, 23:21 »
    So my period kindly showed an appearance today, first time I'm happy to see it?! Was starting to sketch as time was running out.  Been ok lighter than my usual and just slightly crampy.  Been maybe feeling a bit more irritable this week probably a bit of everything just the usual hormones 😤

A few things annoying me with my dp's family, Arrgh wish I wouldn't get worked up about it, just does my box in and I kinda go on about to my dp who really couldn't care less about it.  Need to just not get involved and take a step back got too much going on in our own life's but then again it's always the same always about them..

So after my rant 😠 I'm gonna move on from it and not give it a second thought.

Injections day tomorrow,  start of 150 menopur twice a day for two days then cut down to just once a day.  Got my dp to mix it tonight he seemed to take it in better than I did last week at the clinic.

Friday tomorrow 😃 not much planned over the weekend. Hopefully stays dry and I'll get out some long walks with the dog. 

Bedtime for now 😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 20/02/15, 22:26 »
    Started off today with my first injection of menopur, doesn't really bother me the whole injecting part and got on fine.   Working all day, at lunch time I noticed a text from my dad asking if I was in he had sent it first thing but I didn't see it so phoned him to be told my mum was back in hospital?! 😔 same thing as Last time,  waiting on a op next month but really hope they do it soon as causing her a lot of pain and discomfort.

Finished work and popped into the hospital for a visit, she said not to if I was tired but thought I'd just go in, felt a bit sick before leaving the house wasn't sure if it was just cause I was hungry, got in just before 9 and had my dinner but was struggling with it so dp finished it, just came up to bed git got a sore head had it all night too.  Argh again I'm hoping it's just the meds setting down and it passes.  Had my other injection tonight plus still on my two metfomin.   Just been a crap day with everything, just want an early night and start a new day.

Not much planned this wknd looking forward to chilling out.  Walks with the dog is my only plans.   Been drinking plenty hopefully that will help with the sore heads and plenty protein. 

Still getting to grips with my injections was so used to a pen the last time was do quick and easy feel this time round it's more fouter.   Will get there just getting used to it.

Clinic phoned to see I was on track and if I was managing ok which was nice didn't get that before at last clinic, nice to know they are there anytime I need them and they always get back.

Anyways bedtime for me 😘💞😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #24 on: 21/02/15, 21:57 »
    Just stuffed my face with protein pancakes 😋 extra protein needed!

Met up with some friends today for coffee and cake. I was good and skipped the cake and coffee and had some nice homemade soup and a tea.  Was nice to see my friend and her two sons who are 10 months and two. Know she's had her hands full at times but she's getting there.

Today I've felt better just a sore head, had a wee nap earlier which was needed hope I sleep tonight right enough.  Woke up during the night feeling sick and flushing?! 😳 I really am hoping that that and the way I felt yesterday was just the meds settling in and my body is getting used to it 😃
    Tomorrow I'm just doing one injection of menopur and will start cetrotide Monday with it.

Was speaking to one of the other girls on a forum about me needing to think more positive.  As I've said before Im finding it hard to keep positive.  Think with the meds being all different from my last treatments and not knowing how I'm going to respond and not knowing how my dp samples gonna be like is making me anxious plus thinking of the outcome so a bit of everything really.   Maybe once I get my scan on Friday and know what's happening a bit then I'll hopefully start feeling more confident if I have good follicles they are growing 💜

Know I'm gonna be pretty nervous for Fri but hopefully that will turn to relief.

Mum still In hospital ,scunnered which is understandable ,mention of op tomorrow but not getting her hopes up as was mentioned for today and didn't happen ?!

Heading to Bed to watch Jonathan Ross ,another rock And Roll night lol but doesn't actually bother me don't miss The hangovers 😁

💞😘💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #25 on: 23/02/15, 11:14 »
    What a start to the day?!  woke up with an upset tummy as I've said before my bowel movement has increased alot sorry tmi 😷 but seems more like a upset tummy now to put it nicely lol.  Have had a sore head from starting injections and if I'm being honest I've not felt that great.  Just been laying up on the couch when I can and trying not to do anything I don't need too.  When I'm feeling ok I am trying to do some house work but just trying to keep my energy for work.

Anyways started cetrotide this, mixed it up which I wasn't too confient doing as my dp had mixed up my menopur and he was at work and couldn't keep me righ.  After mixing it I was struggling to get it all back in the syringe, phoned dp who said I'm better phoning the clinic. Nurse said to try get it all in but if a tiny amount to wasn't not to worry.   So tried a few times and just couldn't get it, phoned back and the nurse explained how to insert the needle and how to hold it.  Tried again but was really stressing this time and could feel the panic in me.  Each time I was doing it I was worrying I was loosing some and time was ticking.   I ended up using a needle for My menopur and managed that way.  I'm now worrying if that was the right thing to do, it's not as big a needle but I got it all in the syringe.  Why does it need to be as foutery 😞

Just feel stressed, don't know whether I should get my dp to mix it before going to work and that way its ready. Argh give me the pen and spray any day.

Just gonna go for a bubble bath and try de stress 💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 24/02/15, 20:21 »
    Today was a better day...  Firstly my mum got her op yesterday and seems to be doing well so thats a massive relief.  And today I managed my cetrotide injection without any panics or stress 😀 I followed the instructions yesterday and tbh that's what caused the problem.   This time after mixing the solution I didn't hold it upside down like I did yesterday and I got all the solution in the needle in a oner ah thanks goodness for that..

Apart from sore head in the morning and feeling yukky, and again later in the afternoon I'm doing OK.  Pretty anxious about Fri really don't know what the scan will show. Please let my follicles be growing nicely 😘  I'm kinda off food but trying my best to keep eating healthy and protein.  Just nothing is really taking my fancy at the moment which isn't like me I love my food..

Still alot going on in my dp family I'm staying clear of it. At the moment my life is me and my dp and what we're going through.   Less stress the better.

As for treatment I'm just taking each day, don't know maybe by Fri when I know a bit more I can either feel more positive with our appointment or maybe not who knows?!  I feel like that's all I think and say..

Everything getting closer and I'm pretty nervous, this time next week and it could all be happening 💜   once I know more dates I'll book a few days away for the following week where we can try chill out and try stay sane Argh help!

Last of Broadchurch last night,  Aww I'm gonna miss it was good.

Anyways time to get injection sorted, getting a fair pile in my bucket 😘💞😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #27 on: 24/02/15, 20:45 »
    Oh and meant to say tmi but had quite alot of cervical mucous today which Im quite sketchy about, usually get that before I ovulate?!  Em let's hope that's not the case x

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #28 on: 26/02/15, 23:03 »
    Scan day tomorrow eek, really hoping and praying my follicles are growing nicely, I've had such a busy day plus working late so not had much time to think about it.  My tummy is definitely double the size no joke?! Really feeling it in my work trousers, can't wait to get into my pj's when I get in 😊 not had a great day eating wise not been as healthy as it should have been plus finding it hard to enjoy meals preferring snacking and not managed a long walk the last few days just short 😡 just couldn't be Bothered at times and any opportunity when not working I've sat down ,not so Good !!

Still feeling yukky, comes and goes but definitely not myself, as I keep saying it's not forever just like to feel sorry for myself hehe

Anyways need to get to sleep up early tomorrow with hospital appointment first thing then working all day which I can see far enough.  Really hope we get good news tomorrow 💜 wish me luck

😘💞😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 27/02/15, 20:38 »
    Just had a lovely take away Curry and it's was amazing 😋 just what I needed after a busy day at work..

Scan and bloods went well, nurse could count 4 or more on right side but was struggling to see my left ovary nearly had my leg up to my chin lol. I'm not worrying too much as I had the same problem with my last two treatments they never got a clear picture but always got something.

I definitely feel I'm not gonna get as many eggs. Last treatments were 13 and 19 which 14 mature but I was on gonal f 225 where as I'm on a different protocol this time round with menopur and just 150 plus the metfomin.  As I keep reminding myself quality over quantity, yeah maybe their will be a part of me that will worry if I only get so many eggs but then again I've not had any luck or bfp with all the eggs I've had in the past.

So I'm back Mon for another scan and bloods then maybe ec wed or Thurs 😘😘 oh just coming sooo quick actually can't believe it's all happening.  Just praying the next stages go well ie eggs, my partners sample and fertilisation 💞

All I can do is hope and pray 😘 💞 😘