* Author Topic: Hoping and Praying ICSI 3 gives us our BFP... ICSI Number 4 and still hoping  (Read 27258 times)

0 Members

Offline Prettypink

modify
Hoping and Praying ICSI 3 gives us our BFP
« Reply #30 on: 28/02/15, 17:30 »
What a s**t day, a bit like my mood today 😒 pouring of rain and just miserable tbh. Not sure what's up with me, was fine yesterday just tired as I had a busy day.  Went to bed early and slept right through.  Just one of those days I suppose.

Nothing planned this wknd, went for a decaf coffee and had a scone as a treat, thought to hell with it I honestly feel my tummy is double the size!! So bloated..

Again just talking to my partner over coffee, just thinking if all fails its just back to normal.  Will be very hard and strange, think my friends have gave up asking us out as we're never out. That I don't mind as I would do anything to have a family.. Listening to Radio 1 dance anthems thinking how I would normally be listening to it getting ready to go out, how times have changed I'm now lying with a cosy blanket on the couch watching the rain 😶   

I know my dp is looking forward to a wee night out when all this is over. Obviously we desperately want this to work, we have put ourselves through so much and tried everything we can and basically the last fives years have really been about ttc.  I know sometimes when we are talking about it I know I'm kinda thinking yeah its all well going out in a night out and getting drunk and forgetting all about your problems but they are still there the next day plus your dealing with a stinking hangover 😣  Argh sorry just being a miserable git today..

Think as much as I'm trying to take each day things are coming quick and before we know it I'll be pupo so scary.  Just so much pressure knowing this is our last shot and that we've took so long to go for it..

Needing some positivity but then again I think I'm just gonna feel nervous /anxious no matter what..

Anyways feeling rather emotional and full of all thoughts today,  the mind can be dangerous (over thinking)

Praying this works for us  💞 💞

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 2/03/15, 15:26 »
    Had a crap sleep last night. Was tired as I took my nieces out for a few hours then met up with my friend and we went a long walk.  So went to bed sharp as I knew I was up early for appointment.  Just couldn't get to sleep 😴 I usually lie on my tummy but with it being so bloated it was so uncomfortable.  Then I had a dream I went for scan and I had no follicles. Not my best sleep lol..

So scan this morning. Again the nurse was struggling to see one side but said everything coming along just nicely. I'm sure she said she seen 6 good sized ones and 5 smaller sized ones so she wants me back wed for another scan then hopefully Fri for ec.

Seems a lot slower this time round, more injections?!  But I obviously trust them and if it's to take a bit longer then that's fine ☺ hopefully I'll get better quality eggs doing it this way rather than before when I've been pumped with injections and before we knew it ec was appon us.

Glad I haven't booked our few days away yet was hoping to go away next week but I'll need to see what's happening when before I sort it..

After my menopur injection last night I was thinking that's good that's my last one but no its not 😮 not to worry the not so nice symptoms I've had will not be for much longer 😊

Roll on Wednesday even tho I'm nervous about everything 😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 4/03/15, 20:10 »
    Scan and bloods toda.  All looking well 😍 nurse seemed pleased with the size and amount of follicles. Some ranging from 16, 17, 18 and I'm sure one at 22 plus a handful at 14 and below.  Lining looking good and progesterone rising, tbh don't know too much about that side if things.  Just glad to hear things are looking good, still keeping level headed tho as we still have a long way to go!! 

So took my booster tonight, just the buserelin. Drug free day tomorrow 😃 so glad of that and egg collection Fri at 7.30am wow early rise it is on Fri .. I've to take the ovitrelle with on Fri.. 

Still doesn't seem real it's nearly ec, feels like I'm in a bubble 😇  even tho I had some nice follicles as the nurse put it I'm just hoping and praying we get some good mature ones Fri and that my dp sample is good ❤  praying we get some embryos and of a good quality  know im hoping for a lot but I just pray this is our time to be parents..

Was at the hospital first thing, got held up a bit with traffic was a nightmare because of the ice ❄ we were only a few minutes late oops was the same on Mon because of the snow but phoned clinic to say we were running a few minutes late.   Was a struggle getting my bloods,  nurse tried my opposite arm from Mon as it was a bit tender but she wasn't getting anything so she had to try my tender bruised arm and again nothing so she done my scan first and then got another nurse to try who got it first time, my dp was starting to feel a bit funny with it all lol suppose us ladies get used to all the needles 😂

Was working straight after then we were visiting our other nieces this afternoon which was nice,  four nieces we have!! Time for some boys hehe  could it be us that brings a boy to the world?!   Pretty please I'll take any boy or girl or both 😘😘

Out for a wee bite to eat which was nice, first proper meal I've enjoyed for a while, not been eating big meals just more snacks as the thought of food is giving me the boak!! Have been eating plenty protein so hopefully that's been helping my little eggs..

Early night tonight pretty tired, busy day tomorrow then it's up early Fri leaving the house at half 6..  Oh hope I sleep the next two nights gonna be anxious as always..

Anyways chill out time then bedtime 😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 5/03/15, 20:32 »
    Egg collection tomorrow..  Been kept busy with work and not had much of a chance to think too much about it.  Now that I'm chilling out getting time to think about it I'm really starting to feel nervous,  starting to get that funny feeling in my tummy when your nervous.

Gonna try get a good sleep and hopefully I'll sleep right through. Went to bed sharp last night was needing it 😴

Tummy still so bloated, especially when I'm trying to squeeze into my trousers Argh I'm ok once I get out them and get my pj's on..

Starting to think this is it, our life's could be changing. If it works our dreams have come true and life will never be the same again but in a good way 💜  and then if it doesn't work where things go from there,  how things can go back to normal after five years ttc, doesn't even bear thinking about 😔

But this is it, nothing else we can do. Still got a good bit to go and can only take each day, it's gonna be out of our hands.  Just wish I could feel more positive but mentally scarred from our past bfn just so hard...

Anyways bye for now I really hope I'm writing some great news tomorrow 💜

😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 6/03/15, 13:15 »
    Egg collection went well, 9 eggs ☺ a wee bit tender but ok my toast was amazing lol

Embryologist spoke to us after I was fed and watered. She said 2 out of the 9 eggs were a wee bit behind something to do with the colour of them? But they were still doing their thing so could change. I'm kinda guessing that maybe they are not mature enough, which I know not all are.. Dp sample was good, plenty to choose from which was a massive relief as his last sample from our previous treatment wasn't great and effected fertilisation. We didn't ask numbers or anything we just wanted to know it was usable..

So just to wait on the phone call this afternoon to let us know how many were injected, anxious times ahead.  Then hopefully knowing how many fertilised by tomorrow..

Will update later hopefully with some good news 💞 💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 6/03/15, 15:46 »
    First hurdle done, 7 eggs injected nicely 😘 💜  she seemed happy with it all, next hurdle is fertilisation tomorrow.  Is a relief to know 7 liked my dp sample hehe but still feel nervous about tomorrow..

Tonight is gonna be a lazy night, just on the couch chilling with my wee 🐶 he doesn't normally get on the good couch but my fleece is down plus I wanted to be cosy..  Back to the rules again soon lol..

Dp at the gym, he was having withdrawn symptoms as I asked him to give his body a rest this week and give it a miss,  too much happening this week and didn't want any injuries..  Oh and Know we still have a few hurdles but to see the relief in my dp face when we were told his sample was good and plenty to choose from was just so nice 💜 I know how much sadness he felt when his samples weren't great over the years plus the one for our second attempt ,I could see the sadness in his eyes and was very tough to see him like that.. His sample go from high to low and just shows how things like viral infections can effect it..

Know I'm gonna be so nervous taking the phone call tomorrow morning. Wish us luck 💜 💜

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 6/03/15, 21:09 »
    Just thinking about everything we're going through and hoping my eggs are growing as I write, just praying we get some good news 💜  gonna try get a early night, still a bit tender.  Working tomorrow but should get the phone call before I start..

Doesn't seem real it's all happening tbh..

Night for now 😘 💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 7/03/15, 10:17 »
    A quick update

I've just stood by my phone since half 9, my heart racing waiting on the call..

I am delighted that 7 fertilised out of the 7 and are in Eeva just now. Back Monday for transfer 💕

Such a relief for us and just can't believe it.. 😘😘

Heading to work 😘💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 7/03/15, 20:32 »
    So after an anxious morning waiting on the call it the was straight to work. Was such a relief knowing all fertilised 😘  can see the delight in my dp face. He really doesn't talk much about his feelings, very deep but every so often like the other day when we got told his sample was good and like today with the news I can just see the relief in his face. He'll make wee comments like oh I was thinking this before the call but didn't want to say anything or when we were heading to ec the other day he had all these thoughts in his head but didn't want to say anything where as I'm the opposite and talk about how I'm feeling, every bodies different I suppose.  I would rather he spoke more and then I know how he's feeling rather than trying to read him. He's always been like that and never wants to upset anyone 💜

I've just had a take away Chinese was good ! I'm enjoying meals again not sure if that's a good thing lol just had went off big meals And preferred snacks .

I'm still mega bloated and Uncomfortable, was a bit worried that I have mild ohss, just been  really uncomfortable, drinking plenty fluid so hopefully it should help..

Going to the inlaws tomorrow for catch Up and dinner, always fed well 😀 and honestly come away double the size, you can never healthy eat when your down there no joke Tea, biscuits ,cake, dinner, ice Cream hehe

Feel like I'm on a wee high but still got one side telling me it's still a long way to go, want Monday to hurry tbh and get it over with then it's the dreaded tww Argh the worse part..

Let's hope Monday keeps the positive news going 😘 💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 8/03/15, 22:55 »
    Not long in from the inlaws, always a late getting away 😴 well fed as always 😃

So transfer tomorrow, probably best we were at the inlaws all day kept me busy and wasn't thinking too much about tomorrow..  Really hope and pray we have some nice embryos 💜 on the way home tonight it was a full moon 🌚 was so nice,  said to my dp I hope that's a sign, don't know too much about ttc on a full moon but I'm sure back in the day the woman ovulated on a full moon and that's how they fell pregnant well something like that 😘

Don't think it's really sunk in tomorrow is transfer day, mixed emotions from positive to the negative slowly appearing .

Just need to take one day at a Time as I keep trying to tell myself but very hard not to over think.

Going away a few Days on Tuesday will Be nice to try relax and try keep busy doing nice things ,nice breakfast, lunch, dinner hehe gonna get a facial or so something and hopefully do a few tours or something .

So bedtime it is, please please wish us luck 😘💞😘