* Author Topic: Hoping and Praying ICSI 3 gives us our BFP... ICSI Number 4 and still hoping  (Read 27309 times)

0 Members

Offline Prettypink

modify
Hoping and Praying ICSI 3 gives us our BFP
« Reply #40 on: 9/03/15, 09:35 »
Transfer day today. Starting to feel really anxious and nervous.  We don't know anything about our embryos. Just keep praying we go and get good news.  Will be heading soon.  Please please let our embryos be growing nicely 💕

Will update when I'm hopefully pupo with one or two lovely little embies. The plan is to put two back where they belong. Fingers crossed 😘💞 😘

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 9/03/15, 16:17 »
    So I am officially pupo with two little embies 💜

So had the chat with the embroyoist before transfer to get all the details.  Pretty gutted that all embryos were low prodicters through Eeva 😔 pretty gutted.  She did say tho when she checked them wee had a little fighter which was 7/8 and one behind at 6/8 the rest are still in Eeva but showing defragment so no hope for them but she'll keep us posted..

So as I always say very much an emotional rollercoster, you can be on a high one day and it's taken away from you the next day..  All we can do is pray my little embies stick 💕

Was very uncomfortable during transfer, more so because I'm so bloated but think I drank too much and felt I was gonna burst!!  Was so glad to get to the toilet..

Went for a wee bit lunch afterwards didn't fancy the shops, between being mega bloated and my boobs are mega heavy and sore?! Ended up needing to unfasen my bra and trousers when heading back to the car 😮  Think it's the gel pessary I'm on at night can't remember the name that's causing the sore breast..

Oh also mentioned to the nurse that I  was pretty uncomfortable and tender after ec only the uncomfortable feeling eased yesterday.  The nurse said my bloods were pretty high and maybe had slight ohss which I kinda thought..

So an emotional rollercoster of a day, no tears tho maybe not all sunk in yet and still to come?!

Just praying my little embies are fighter's and stick 💞💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 10/03/15, 19:18 »
    Been feeling more positive today. I keep thinking of my little embies and hope and pray they stick 💕   A few girls on the forum I'm on have really helped me think positive. They said they wouldn't use Eeva again, one had three high embies transfered which resulted in a bfn, but then had the lower frozen transferred which resulted in A bfp . Another said she has read more success stories with low than high embies. 

After reading all the messages I feel more positive, know the first week is good as I get to enjoy being pupo but know by next week I'll be nervous, worrying and pretty anxious about the outcome. Think the clinic will phone tomorrow and let us Know about the other embryos not holding out much hope tho 😳

In Edinburgh for a few nights, been good so far definitely helps doing something keeps your mind off things well for a bit lol. Just back at the hotel chilling before we go for dinner later.  Have ate well today that's for sure 😋

Had a few small pulling sensations not sure if it's just everything setting down, hoping it's something going on in there but probably too early and wishful thinking..

Praying these little embies are fighter's and stick 😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 12/03/15, 13:04 »
    Back from a few days away which was nice. Good to keep busy and try not over think, I'd lying if I said I hadn't been thinking of my little embies but then again when we were out in about I was distracted..

Nothing much to report I think I'm 3dp 3dt think I've got that right,  still early days but wish I had something. Did have a sharp pain when I got in but think it was more to do with needing the toilet.  Another thing was (tmi) when I blew my nose this morning it was kinda blood?! Don't normally get nose bleeds could be nothing and I'm hoping it's something, why that would related to anything I don't know lol but I do remember reading ages ago on the symptoms forum someone commented saying she had blood when blowing her nose..   Who knows again maybe wishful thinking 😇

Woke up yesterday feeling low, starting to think negative, had a good word with myself and prayed out to who ever was listening and just asked for this one gift, someone must have been listening 💜   I actually did feel better afterwards, I'm not a religious person but I have done so much praying over the last wee while just hope someone listens.

After getting my act together I got a call from the clinic saying no frosties. Really didn't expect any but you always hold out that hope.  She said we definitely had the two best put back in.  I'm keeping faith they are little fighters 💕 I was actually ok after the phone call, maybe if she had phoned when I was on a downer things might have been different.

My dp had went for a swim when I got the call, I was gonna go with him the clinic said it was fine when I had asked but I don't know I just didn't wanna take the chance, Googled it and most said no, probably the worst thing to do is search Google 😱  anyway my dp asked if I asked if the other embryos developed any more?  Didn't even think to ask, always get nervous when the clinic phone and my mind goes blank!! Best just concentrating on my little embies we have 😘

Just got my wee 🐶 back from my parents, he was hyper lol he's now lying at my feet keeping them cosy. Think he missed us, he's so cute and love him to bits.

Out for lunch with the inlaws this afternoon, that's all I need more food 😡 definitely feeling my jeans tight!! Hopefully get out a long walk later.

Bye for now 😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 13/03/15, 19:09 »
    Feel like I'm going crazy Argh help!!!

Trying to keep busy but so hard not to think and obsess. Had my niece today which kept me busy, always good fun and make me laugh 😀

Not much to report, up and down. Wish I had some sort of symptom know it's still early.  Test date should be the 21st but that's the wknd so will be the 23rd Omg how will I last?! Mentioned to dp about testing on the 21st but he said he would rather wait and if I do test he doesn't want to know so I'll just wait till the 23rd.  😌

Had a sharp pain yesterday that came and gone quickly, then woke up this morning thinking I had it during the night but now thinking did I or was it a dream??  Last two nights been up for a pee, and my nose bleeding yesterday but again I don't know if related just don't have nose bleeds?!

Out tomorrow with my mum and sister so that should hopefully keep my mind distracted and not over thinking , just wish I could sleep till test date if only lol

Still praying out to who ever will listen, just  praying my little embies stick 💕

Just gonna go a walk with the Dog then a lazy night as always 😃

Hope I have more to report in the way of symptoms next time think I'm needing a word with myself again 😘💞😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 14/03/15, 10:41 »
    Not a good start to the day 😔 5dp 3dt

Feeling very low and just don't think we are gonna get our bfp.  Had a major melt down this morning, just couldn't control my crying 😢

Don't feel any different and just loosing hope. Keep telling myself to try stay positive but failing miserably.  Just had a call from clinic to see everything was OK. Asked if she knew much about the embryos that were still in Eeva as I didn't ask much, she said she get someone to call me through the week.  Not sure if I wanna know?  it was more my dp that asked,  just think it will not be great news well kinda know they weren't great as we didn't get to freeze them..

Finding this all very hard, know the second week is harder, just pretty low 😔

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 15/03/15, 16:01 »
    6dp 3dt Feeling better than yesterday. Yesterday wasn't a great day at all, very low and emotional..

Woke up feeling benter today.  One minute I'm feeling more positive and then the negative creeps In 😞 just keep praying my little embies stick 💕

Nose was bleeding again this morning, keep hoping that's a sign.  Never had it before in my last two cycles but then again could be down to the crinone.  Put it on the tww forum and another two ladies said they same thing happened to them when they got their bfp. Gives me hope just trying to stay positive. On the other forum I'm on when I mentioned the sharp pain I got another girl said she got that and it's a good sign. Again just don't wanna get my hopes up, haven't had cramps just a sharp pain that came and gone really, had a full twinges here and there and the bottom of my back a bit achy but again you just don't know if it's anything or not. I just end Up analysing everything 😷

Still got ages till test date, how will I cope?! Back to work tomorrow so hopefully keep me busy and not able to over think.  Had a nice week off with dp was glad we chose to go away ☺ last two cycles my dp was working our tww and I just kinda lazed about the house on my own probably not the best thing to do as you have too much time to think!!

Went For A nice hot chocolate today 😀 now home chilling ,dp watching the football..

Keep looking at the pic we got of my little embies and keep praying they have stuck 💕 this is our last go and just want a wee family. Anybody reading please send some positivity.    😘💞😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 16/03/15, 19:39 »
    Another day down, 7dp 3dt

Omg don't know how I'm gonna manage till next Monday?!  😷😷

Very up and down, feeling positive one minute and negative the next.  Back to work today was good to get back, trying to take it easy tho don't wanna over do it. Went for lunch with my friend was good to catch up and have a giggle.  Not long back a long walk with the 🐶 now fed and watered and chilling on the couch..

Symptoms wise I don't feel anything today 😔 was pretty achy yesterday at the bottom of my back plus a few pulls and twinges. I'm sure I had a few wee niggles at my pubic bone and also the nose bleed but today nothing.  These little things keep me positive as I didn't have anything in my last two cycles but then I do start to question its my imagination?!  Or is it the crinone gel, who knows only time will tell soon..

Falling pregnant can be so easy for some people yet what feels like a lifetime for others..  Just want this so much and really don't know what my life will be like if it's doesn't work and we have to give up. Doesn't bear thinking about.  Trying not too think that way at the moment and living in my little pupo bubble for now 😘

Please please little embies stay where you are, that's all I can do is hope and pray 💕

Hoping I get a better sleep tonight. Was so restless last night and took ages To Get to sleep,just couldn't shut my brain down, was hot one minute cold the next 😴😴

Let's hope tonight is better, this tww is soooo tough worse part ever ..

Bye For Now 😘 💞 😘

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 18/03/15, 08:21 »
    9dp 3dt. One word STRUGGLING 😔

Just getting harder day by day.  Feel like all my little symptoms have gone which is worrying. I start to think maybe it was the crinone?!

Still ages till test date, Def gonna hold off till then.  Finish crinone on Fri so if my little embies haven't stuck then who knows I might get my af before Monday.

Trying to stay positive but slowly fading away.  Just praying my embies have been fighers and our dreams come true 💜

Argh worse part of the treatment. Just wish I had a wee sign or something..  This is it for us our last shot, please please please let us get that bfp we have waited for for the last five years, we have put so much into this mentally and physically. Hope someone is listening to my prayers 💕

Sorry for the down post..  💞

Offline Prettypink

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 18/03/15, 22:10 »
    Back after my down post.

Was working first thing then popped by to see my sister for a catch up then home lunch and out a walk with my friend and the 🐶  then went for a hot chocolate with my mum. Was good as she never once asked how are? Are you feeling any different ect think after the other day when she asked I kinda said I would rather she didn't ask me all that.  I know she means well and her and my dad are anxious aswell about the outcome but it just makes me feel like crap when my reply is I don't really feel any different and then I just start to question if it's worked?!

Was back out to work later so was good to be kept going seeing people and not sitting in on my phone obsessing and googling everything and anything lol 😷

Achy back is back tonight and feel my breast are fuller still and veiny ?! Again I question if it's the crinone gel or not . One minute I start To think has my little embies stuck and it's worked and I get this wee feeling of excitement but then the negative creeps In and I start to think I'm reading to much into it. Omg please help me I feel like I'm going off my head ..

I definitely have felt more niggles, pains and fuller breast this time than I ever did my last two cycles . The last two bfn I felt nothing really just sore breast that went after The First week. The only thing different on the tww was I was using different pessaries the wee bullet ones twice a day.  I'm clinging on to hope that it's a sign that this one has been different all round 💜

A few tears this morning , just struggling , another day down ..

Please little embies stay where You are 😘💞😘