* Author Topic: BFP - due date September/October 2015  (Read 112300 times)

0 Members

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
modify
BFP - due date September/October 2015
« Reply #870 on: 22/06/15, 17:17 »
Hi again
Just a wee note to say that shooting pains seemed to have stopped on Sunday, now just back to being sensitive!  I will put it down to just one of those things...

Turia x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kb77

modify
    « Reply #871 on: 22/06/15, 22:25 »
    Turia, you are right. Most probably one of those things to do with being pregnant. Enjoy😄

Offline cat64

modify
    « Reply #872 on: 23/06/15, 18:29 »
    Hi ladies - further to my issues with midwife and blood pressure I've decided not to see her again and book in with GP every two weeks in addition to hospital appointments. I see no point whatsoever havin a community midwife. No advice given despite low iron levels and very low BP AGAIN! Trying not the let her stress me out. Oh and the student midwife pressed my tummy for so long my baby's heart beat jumped from 125 to 150! Told her to never touch my tummy again. He's ok I think but the stress must have upset him. I honestly don't care what they say- I'm mum and he's my boy! :)

Offline trina123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #873 on: 24/06/15, 08:38 »
    Aww cat thats awful but your right you have to do what feels right the end is in sight now lol i have my 32 week hospital check next tuesday x

Offline ssltw

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #874 on: 24/06/15, 10:55 »
    cat64 - sounds like you're doing the right thing to me, you have to make the best decision for you  :)

trina - good luck for your hospital check next week!

AFM Just had my 31 week midwife appointment, everything looks good  :) Baby is still growing well and following the line on the chart which is what we want to see! Heartbeat sounded like a horse today, apparently baby is nice and happy in there. Also still head down, with feet on my left and back on my right - just as I thought. Can't believe how fast it's going now!
    My DW came along this time and the midwife was very excited to hear all about how we chose our donor. She also said that I'm lucky because I can trust DW to shave my legs and my lady parts  ;D

Offline Humble_learner

modify
    « Reply #875 on: 24/06/15, 11:14 »
    Hey hope everyone's well  :)
    Since I've passed the five month I've started to buy bits and pieces for likkle one. Just wandered when it comes to clothes, how many sleep suits in newborn sizes did people get? I've been sent various lists of what to buy and they all state different things  ???
    There seems to be tiny baby, first size, new born and up to one month lol, confused isn't the word  ::)
    On average how long will newborn sizes last? Or I'm guessing it depends on the size of baby once it's here. I don't want to go overboard but at the same time don't want to be running out once babies here!
    Sorry for all the questions, since this is my first time thought I could get some advice from you guys that are more clued up than I am  ^idiot^

Offline wing and a prayer

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #876 on: 24/06/15, 11:50 »
    Hi Humble

I am exactly the same - no idea what to get for the first few days.  No idea what size bubba will be and dont want anything too small or big!!  Im ok buying stuff for 3-6 etc but the newborn stuff I have no idea what to do.....

Offline ssltw

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #877 on: 24/06/15, 12:01 »
    We also don't have a clue so we've got a mix! We're team cream too so don't want to get too much as we'll want to get more gender appropriate stuff once we know what we have and what size it is   :)
    We have got quite a few bits (accidentally!), in a mix of sizes. We have two first size sleepsuits and some first size body suits, then about 8 newborn/up to one month sleepsuits and about the same number of bodysuits. We figured that we wouldn't want much first size as that goes up to 7.5lbs, and at least baby will be able to fit into the bigger stuff until we get more first size if we need to, whereas if we have lots of first size and have a chunky baby then they will be wasted.
    I honestly don't have a clue what we need, but figured that I'll have enough to take a few sizes to the hospital with us, and spare so that we don't have to worry about washing straight away. That's the plan anyway!

Offline kb77

modify
    « Reply #878 on: 24/06/15, 12:40 »
    Congratulations on 30 - 31wks scans, ladies, Ssltw and Wolfy!

Re: clothes.  Can't comment as yet. It seems too far for me personally as I am 24wks only. Probably will have to read back today's replies ;D not going to buy any clothes/stuff for another 4-5 wks at least.

Cat64 - good for you!!  Do what feel right! It's your life and ur baby!!! ^bigbad^

Wolfy - how did ur photo shoot go? Were u brave enough to do Demi Moore pose ;) ? I've been told MotherCare do good fotos but obviously it depends on location and individual taste.

AFM we are busy having our last holiday :) at the moment we are at my home country. Baby took well to two flights. Though I am not sure whether it is a coincidence or time or noise plus pressure but he moved and I felt movements from all four limbs at the same time and impression I got that he turned upsidedown (*with his head down).
    Two days later I went to have a scan at clinic I did ivf and my doctor did confirm that my little man is upsidedown! !!!
    Scan went well!!! Apart from we were unable to get a good foto - he was putting his hands in front of face!!  >:( But main thing is baby measuring almost two weeks ahead in some measurements. Everything is perfect and looks like my placenta did move! !
    Also since baby moved my left ankle stopped swelling. Hooray!! I cud wear shorter dresses and stop hiding my legs :) and providing it is +28C outside and sunny I am not complaining:)

Hope UK treats you to nice sunny days wherever you are!

kb xx

Offline trina123

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #879 on: 24/06/15, 13:50 »
    Ladies ive bought mostly 0 to3 and only 3 new born outfits even if they are a little big its better then being to small sslw great news on the midwife