* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 45262 times)

0 Members

Offline Maggiephatcat

• Volunteer
  • It's a long road, but it's worth it ❤️
modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« on: 12/02/15, 06:00 »
happy chatting one and all  ^gossip^

Maggie xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Joanne0707

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #1 on: 16/02/15, 13:22 »
    Hi Sam,  hope all went well with your D&C? How are you feeling?

Hi Baubles,  an news on dates for you?

Hi all newbies, seems a few new names on here since I was last on.

I am now 15 weeks & have my 1st appointment with my consultant today.  Due to my age & ivf my pregnancy will be consultant led. Fingers crossed all is still going ok

Jo x

Offline Baubles

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #2 on: 18/02/15, 15:06 »
    Hi Everyone!

My apologies for lack of posts recently.

I will post more on my return but currently I am in Barcelona with a transfer date of tomorrow morning!!!

I had a lining scan on Mon am that showed a 6.4 mm lining ( minimum was 6mm )

There was 6 mature eggs retrieved & 5 fertilised at phone call yesterday morning, so here we are. Terrified, hormones up to the hilt. Aren't those pessaries the absolute ****!! Never mind, the Sun is shining & tomorrow is the day. Will be home on Friday so will post further then.

I hope all of you are well?

Kane & Able - sending hugs - hopefully you are fully revived physically and raring to go?

Jo - many many congratulations. Are you enjoying everything now?

Apologies for not naming you all but I am on my phone.

Speak soon

Baubles xxxxx

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #3 on: 18/02/15, 17:59 »
    Hi everyone,

I am doing good, fully recovered from Thursdays D&C, got called into work Saturday morning so everything is back to normal!
    I am feeling physically and mentally strong again, working on my fitness levels whilst being gentle with myself. Looking forward to my period so that i can plan my future transfer, excited about the future!

Baubles I am so very excited for you, how wonderful. Where did you get your lining checked? were you in Barcelona for that or did you pay for that scan over here?

Try and relax hun, tomorrow is such an exciting happy day for you, suck up every minute, you deserve it.  ^reiki^

Jo - so happy you have gone passed your tricky times and are going strong, so happy for you. How did it go with your consultant?

Morag have you made any decisions about another try?

lots of love to you all
    Sam
    x

Offline Joanne0707

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #4 on: 19/02/15, 00:33 »
    Hi everyone,

Baubles - just seen your message, so a bit late to wish you luck as you will have had your transfer today. I hope it went well & will be keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you for a successful outcome. Very exciting time.

Sam - so pleased everything went well. You are just so positive so im convinced wonderful things are going to happen for you & you'll get the result you so deserve.

I had my appointment with my consultant & he's set the management plan for my pregnancy.  There was something showing in my urine which means I'm a little dehydrated so I've been told I must drink more. If gets any worse then they have to trest me so trying my best to drink lots. I've  been booked in for a cervical scan next Tuesday to check length of my cervix to see if I'll need a stitch to keep pregnancy. Due to my previous 2 D&C's this may have weakened. He said if all looks ok they will leave me alone. I've been booked in for further scans of my baby to check all ok at 21,  28 & 34 weeks. And he said we will aim to have delivered my baby by 40 weeks. He's told me to continue taking the daily aspirin until almost the end. This will ensure my blood isn't too thick for the placenta.

Be so glad when I can feel my baby moving to know all is ok. Maybe as early as next week with any luck.

Hope all is going well for everyone else

Jo x

Offline Joanne0707

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #5 on: 27/02/15, 23:28 »
    Where has everyone gone?

Hope you're all ok

Jo x

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #6 on: 28/02/15, 12:22 »
    Hi Jo,

I am still here!!!
    How are you getting along? all going well I hope.
    How did it go on Tuesday? I hope you did not need a stitch...are you drinking lots of water...gosh even more running to the loo  ::)
    It must feel nice that someone is looking after you and managing your pregnancy, very reassuring great to hear. Gosh after everything you have been through, you continue to inspire me.
    I am going to take the Aspirin this time and i have asked to have CLEXANE injections (????) I saw a private Gyny who said that it wont harm anything so may as well do it.

Baubles, hope your doing OK on your tww. It really is a very difficult time but i loved it every minute. Just got scary at the end waiting for the blood tests to come back. I never did POAS....too scared!! hope your coping, really do have everything crossed for you next week  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I am doing good, now physically and mentally back to normal after the D&C. Eugin tell me I have to wait 2/3 cycles before i can go again with our frosties so here I am.....waiting for my period......bloody hell it always comes when you don't want it but its taking forever now i NEED it!! Jo how long was it before your period came after your D&C's?

Well i am enjoying having a few glasses of prosecco at the weekends!!!! thinking of you lucky buggers who cant.

Take care all  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline kiwichick10

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #7 on: 2/03/15, 20:02 »
    Hello all,

Just to let you know DH and I have taken the leap.

We went out and had our initial visit.  The clinic made us both feel a lot more comfortable. Than either of us ever felt here in England.

We are looking forward to starting treatment probably in June. Just have to sort all the bits in between now.

Kiwi 😀

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #8 on: 2/03/15, 21:58 »
    Hi Kiwi,

Well i think this is wonderful news!!

I am glad you liked it at the EUGIN, it really is so so different over there than it is in this country. In my experience anyway i have found them warm, kind and really really helpful. The EUGIN always answer my emails. Not always straight away but they really have been very good.

This is such a journey for us all. I am sure you have made the right choice and confident that you will realise your dreams, there are lots of very clever people trying very had to help you.

If you need to talk, if you find it overwhelming or you just need a moan. We are here. Good luck getting everything sorted out.
    Like i said my GP wrote up some forms, the blood tests that can be done on the NHS. So i got them for free. He even did the ECG test for free. I had to pay for a mammogram but that was only as i was over 45. It was much cheaper in Spain than here.

I am still waiting for my period so that i can work on some dates.

I believe this clinic is good, you have to put your faith in them.

Good luck Hun.

Sam
    xx

Offline Joanne0707

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #9 on: 7/03/15, 07:58 »
    Hi Sam,

All seems to be still going well with me thank you. It was good news, I didn't need a stitch. Yes I've been drinking lots & the good news is when they tested my urine again this week it was fine so not dehydrated anymore  :)
    Had an appointment at my Gp's with my midwife this week. Heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time. Was such a wonderful sound.  :)
    I do recommend the Aspirin so think that's a good idea. My consultant wants me to continue with it until near the end of the pregnancy. What are Clexane injections for? Not heard of those ^idiot^

I honestly can't remember how long it took for my periods to return to normal after my D&C's. I wasn't looking for them at the time like you are, so didn't pay much attention. I'm sure it wasn't long though or I'd have noticed such a long gap, so I really hope it comes pretty soon for you.

Hi Kiwi, pleased you are happy with the Eugin clinic. I am really pleased with them. Still can't believe the treatment has worked for me & all seems to be going well. I am sure they will help you achieve your dreams.

I just still find it hard to believe sometimes that this has worked and is really happening for me. July can't come quick enough

Jo x