* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 45263 times)

0 Members

Offline kane and Able

modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #120 on: 8/08/15, 17:18 »
Jo,

OMG OMG OMG OMG ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Congratulations!!!!

Looking back, we started this journey together, i remember when we were both pregnant, I was flying off to Barbados and you were going to Mexico and you started bleeding, i was worrying about you all holiday......and look what you have now. You absolutely deserve it and i am so so chuffed for you. Now I am crying......bloody hormones, well done mummy, whats his name? when can you come home?

Hi Bambinoshar, this is my 2nd DEIVF and i have stayed with the EUGIN clinic. On our first attempt we got pregnant but i suffered a missed misscarriage somewhere around 8-10 weeks. No the EUGIN dont guarantee anything in terms of embryos, other than they say that you will have enough embryos for some to be frozen. Obviously they have not succeeded with my recent embryos so they have offered a discount of 15% off the next fresh go, should we need it.  Like i say i am a little fed up bearing in mind the last lot i did have 3 frozen but went to Barcelona for none of them to survive, just for now to be in a position with no frozen, its frustrating. I am trying not to get too hung up on it as i am in the 2WW and i have to believe in these embryos that they transferred last weekend, hopefully this will be successful and i none of this will be relevant! thanks for the info re the other clinic, if we decide to go again we will certainly be looking at this clinic. So what is your next step going to be?? are you going back for your 4 frosties??

Kitten, I am so sorry to hear you are upset and also that you started bleeding, it has been so long for your without a transfer whats the update on this?

Hi Evelyn how are you, are you going back? did you have frosties?

Kiwi is everything going ok? scans etc?

As for me. This bloody 2WW what a rollercoaster. Felt completely normal until Wednesday 3 days post our 3 day transfer then got sore breasts, odd feelings, bit dizzy nothing major but i think i remember these feelings from last time so I am hanging on to that!

take care all
love Sam
x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kitten106

• Never Give Up
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #121 on: 9/08/15, 07:48 »
    Hi

Huge congratulations Jo you must be elated well done

Sam not long now you have passed the first week of 2ww your odd feelings you are experiencing could be a positive sign I have everything crossed for you xx

I had another scan of Friday and the lining is more thicker and there is visable triple stripe 😀 the cyst I had that was right near the lining has gone so they think it had burst which was why I was bleeding .... The bleeding did stop that evening but the clinic needed to know if I had shed any lining which I haven't ...Yey

I have messaged the clinic so will see what Anna says on Monday.

Lots of love .....Kitten xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #122 on: 11/08/15, 07:05 »
    Hi kitten,
    Any news? Did you speak with Anna yesterday? And wow the triple stripe! I had never heard of this prior to this cycle when I had a scan and they said I had a triple lining then I googled it and found only good things so well done.
    I had a doubting day yesterday  :-[ I just feel so bloody good! I have sore boobs but they are not so sore in the morning. As the day goes on they get worse and worse, I do remember this from last time so hopefully all is well.

This 2ww is so hard.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Where are you all....???? I need updates !!!

X

Offline kitten106

• Never Give Up
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #123 on: 11/08/15, 19:51 »
    Hi Sam

Yes I contacted Anna Sunday and she asked for the scan report and images to be scanned to them which I did and she said the Doctors will look at them and decide if I'm fit for transfer and if they give the green light then transfer is to take place ASAP.

So pleased you are feeling pretty good and that you do remember feeling this way last time ....try to keep positive and calm not long now before you find out ....I know 2ww is hard xx

Yes it seems bit quiet on here past few days!! .....updates are defiantly needed.

Chat soon

Kitten xxxxxxxxx

Offline Joanne0707

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #124 on: 12/08/15, 10:13 »
    Hi all,

Thank you for the congratulations. I'm absolutely over the moon. Still can't believe it.

His name is Ben Oliver Hughes. He weighed 8lbs 9ozs born at 11.23 am after being induced on 4th August. My labour progressed well but unfortunately little Ben was still too high up in my uterus once fully dilated that he had to be born by caesarean section on 5th August. We were discharged from hospital just 2 days later last Friday. I've been very sore since & have the remainder of my stitches out today. Ben is doing really well & is well worth it. Just don't know where the days are going at the moment as we seem to be doing very little but taking all day!

Yes Sam I remember so well how devastated I was back in December when I started bleeding & I thought I had lost this pregnancy. Thank you for your support back then. Ben is my little superstar coming all the way through my pregnancy.

Hoping to hear some more good news from you all very soon on your journeys

Jo x

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #125 on: 13/08/15, 10:34 »
    Morning all

Iíve been busy for a bit so have been AWOL, but have been thinking about you all and wondering how everyone is getting on.

Firstly Ė huge congratulations and a warm welcome to Ben ;D ;D.  Itís always so fantastic to hear such good news.  Iím sorry it was a bit of an ordeal for you Jo but itís all so worth it in the end and just fades away as soon as you have them in your arms.  Enjoy every moment with him.

Sam Ė sorry to have been absent during your 2ww, I have been thinking about you, sending positive thoughts and wondering how you are getting on.  You must be very near test day now, I have everything crossed for you.

Kitten Ė good news on the lining, hopefully itís all go for you and you too will be joining the madness of the 2ww

Hello to Bambinoshar and wishing you luck for your FET.

And hi to any lurkers out there  ^wave^ ^wave^

AFM Ė will be 18 weeks tomorrow and now have a bit of a bump, no real movements yet so I am still having moments of doubt in my silly head, especially as I am not really putting any weight on (which I should be pleased about, but of course I imagine the baby is not growing).

Morag
    xx

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #126 on: 18/08/15, 18:15 »
    OMG OMG OMG OMG

Doctor just called....I am pregnant!!!!!!!! my first reading is 2041. I will have another blood test Thursday to make sure all is doing well!! today, waiting for that call has been the longest day of my life and now i am crying with joy.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #127 on: 18/08/15, 19:33 »
     ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^ ^banana^ fantastic Sam

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #128 on: 20/08/15, 07:00 »
    Thanks for the good wishes.  ;D ;D

BeatrixBing!!!! This is absolutely wonderful news and just made me cry (hormones aswell!)

I am so pleased for you. Well done with all the injections, I remember doing this from my two cycles with my own eggs ...it is not easy.

But TWINS wow, that is brilliant I bet you are so happy. So how many weeks are you pregnant? What were your HCG readings on what dates post transfer?
    My first reading 15 days post transfer was 2041, my second reading 47 hours later was 4878 we are happy with that. I will be having first scan on or around 29th August. Apart from sore boobs no symptoms really and we are 5 weeks pregnant today.
    Really pleased to read your wonderful news.

Hi to everyone else, i hope things are progressing well. Kitten any news on your date?

lots of love
    Sam
    x

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #129 on: 20/08/15, 08:45 »
    BeatrixBing - fabulous news  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^  I now what you mean about not telling anyone though, even 2nd time round I felt that way even though I know it is totally illogical and even at 19 weeks I haven't told very many people  ^idiot^  but it is starting to become fairly obvious.

I just love hearing positive news, it makes me smile all day (and also a bit teary too).

Will be keeping everything crossed for both you and Sam. 

AFM I have my 20 week scan on Tuesday which I am really looking forward too as I am still having doubts - despite a fairly large and obvious bump.

Loving this thread at the moment

Morag
    xx