* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 43668 times)

0 Members

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #140 on: 29/08/15, 16:17 »
That's exactly what I thought about a chemist.
Doesn't make sense, maybe the GP practice admin girl got a bit confused...

Due to have the injection on the 16th as I just got an email confirmation of EUGIN, but now they say they need a filled in consent form, pretty sure we filled out every single form we got given when we went to barcelona we also payed for a blood test and now they are asking me to confirm my blood type?? We payed for a test and they don't have my blood group? So I will have to go to my GP to give me a write out of my blood type which I bet will cost me money again, not happy about this to be honest as now I am starting to feel a bit stressed to get everything in time and I was so chilled out about it all up no now  :-\

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #141 on: 31/08/15, 19:56 »
    Ok so went to the first Pharmacy today and they quoted me:
    89.91 for Decapeptyl Jab
    95.05 for 8 boxes of 15 Progesterone Passaries
    38.40 for 4 boxes of Estradot patches

Then went to Asda they can do all  at cost for 168 so got everything ordered and I can pick it up tomorrow

Just thought to post in case any ladies here want it for reference, Asda also accepts the prescription directly from EUGIN so you don't need to have this transcribed!!

Xx

Offline Nats35

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #142 on: 1/09/15, 17:58 »
    Hi Moragob!!

Sorry been so busy at work and its quite a stressful time sorting out the holiday and celebrations for the big birthday!! its taken up so much of my time, that and working and looking after my 3 fur babies ( i have 2 great Danes and a wiemeraner) Anyway, did you get AF?????? whats happening do you have your date?
    Hello

Morag did it work for you

have you gone yet? I hope i have not missed you...

My hubby has a property/building company, it is rapidly growing and he is loving it, but it can be time consuming, he is living his dream and working hard to make sure that we can both live mine also....

Donnerprinz have you been to the Eugin yet?

Hope everyone else is OK. updates would be great.
    take care
    Sam ^hugme^

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #143 on: 1/09/15, 21:28 »
    Hi Sam,

Not been yet. Got my date for the first injection on the 16th of September then I need to wait for another period. Then I will start patches etc EUGIN will then give us our date which should be around mid October 😁 getting a little anxious.
    My lovely husband is filling out the consent form that the admin claim we had not done. We definelty did as we remember all the questions  ^idiot^ Anyway so it will get send to them tomorrow via post and email.

How quick after the procedure do you get to do a test?

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #144 on: 3/09/15, 19:06 »
    Hi Donnerprinz,

Ok so everything is moving forward for you that is great news role on the 16th!! The forms are frustrating but the 'consent' form is very easy with just a tick in the box and a signature required from both of you, i get your frustration though if you already feel they have it! anyway try not to sweat the small stuff...you got your drugs, you got your date and are ready to roll...very exciting.

I am still on my drugs and now i get them from Ali's chemist as suggested by Morag, they are so efficient, they hold my prescription and just send me items off it when i ring up so it makes the cost a little easier to manage.

I am 7 weeks pregnant today!!! very exciting, still have sore boobs and a tiredness but apart from that doing just fine. Only last night i caught my hubby's cold, i have a bad sore throat and a bit of a chill. Stayed home today and rested hoping it hasn't effected anything that is happening for me.

I have my sister in laws funeral on Tuesday which is also my birthday, very sad times but also i am hiding this secret from my family which is difficult. I have news that will make them so happy but wont say anything because of what happened last time.

I have my first scan on Saturday at 11:30 this is our next major hurdle and i am very anxious just preying that everything is ok in here!!! ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

lots of love to everyone.
    Sam

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #145 on: 3/09/15, 20:41 »
    Hi,
    Hubby picked up all the drugs today so we have the, at home.
    EUGIN said they will accept my verbal confirmation of my blood type hurray  ;D so no need to pay for a private blood type test as the NHS aren't willing to release a copy of this to me.
    I told I was given the anti D every time after the termination and both DNC's as I am rhesus negative.
    We have scanned the consent form and also sent it to them yesterday.
    We where told today that we had ticked that we wanted 3 embryos implanted that's obviously a mistake so she said that in our case they would do two which I think is more than plenty!! I think I would be a little scared with 3 anyway.

I have everything crossed for your next scan Sam not long to go.

How quick after the implantation of the embryos do you have to wait to do a test to see if you are pregnant? Do you just do a normal clear blue type test or does it have to be a ruin or blood test? Can you have that done of the NHS?

Xx

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #146 on: 3/09/15, 23:43 »
    Hi
    Great news that you are all sorted with the drugs! Ok so regarding the test date, it depends what day transfer you have, in both my cases I had day 2/3 transfer and I had to wait 14 days after the transfer then do a test, the clinic require that this test is a blood test, my GP is very supportive and did my blood tests for free on the NHS. You have to have a first blood test if that is positive then you need to have a further blood test. This shows the rise in HCG levels in the blood & the two tests confirm a pregnancy. But the clinic will give you very thorough instructions on the day of the embryos being transferred to you. Hope that helps, take care, Sam 

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #147 on: 5/09/15, 10:21 »
    I am off for my scan i am 7 weeks and 2 days

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

so nervous.......

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #148 on: 5/09/15, 15:01 »
    ITS TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

preying that they both stick this is amazing we sobbed when we saw their little hearts beating, such a wonderful feeling.

The sonographer was called Morag so we were always on to a winner.
    Twin 1 CRL 10mm - 7 weeks 0 days old (EDD 23/04/16) heart beating 160 bpm
    Twin 2 CRL 10.8mm - 7 weeks 1 day old (EDD 23/04/16) heart beating 152bpm

WOW ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #149 on: 6/09/15, 07:55 »
    Omg congratulations!! Are they going to be your first? Really good news  :)

We are debating if to have one or two embryos transferred, not sure what to do...