* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 47174 times)

0 Members

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #190 on: 5/11/15, 08:33 »
Today is the day of the first test, the last couple of days have been hell.
That positive feeling I had has totally disappeared.
I haven't felt pregnant for 48hrs now so expecting the worst 😭

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #191 on: 5/11/15, 08:52 »
    HI Claudia

I just logged on to wish you luck for today.  And remember it's not over till it's over - I was convinced it was negative this time and I am 30 weeks tomorrow  ^hugme^

Hang in there

Sending love and hugs
    Morag

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #192 on: 5/11/15, 10:21 »
    Hi Morag,

Thank you I just don't have a positive feeling.
    Been now and the results will take 1 week 😢😢😢😢
    Going on Monday for second one and to ask then just in case they are in early

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #193 on: 5/11/15, 10:26 »
    Oh goodness - a whole week to wait.  Are you going to wait or do a pee stick as well?

I've still got everything crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #194 on: 5/11/15, 19:51 »
    Don't know what to do  :'(
    Trying not do to a pee stick as if that said It was positive and then the bloods came back negative I would feel even worse, although I guess that does not really seem to happen, more the other way round when the pee one say no pregnant and the bloods say you are.

Such an emotional roller ouster every hour seems like a day  :-\

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #195 on: 6/11/15, 14:51 »
    Crikey a whole week??? Can you not phone your GP surgery to see if he has the results back?

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so negative but like Morag said....its not over until its over, any results is still possible so try and get yourself on the good feeling frequency.....I am thinking and preying for you  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Sam

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #196 on: 8/11/15, 08:32 »

Omg ladies this wait is the cruelest thing ever, I just could not keep the wait so I have done a Asda own clear response test at 5.30 am. Went to the on suite with my iPhone torch as I didn't want to wake my husband  ^idiot^
    I waited the 3 mins and waited a few more just in case....then I looked and I just saw one fat pink line.
    I wasent too upset as I know I just have to wait for the blood results and the the HCG can be a bit low so inaccurate outcome can be had that early.
    Anyway I just woke up and told my husband, went to have a wee when I picked up the test and saw a very faint second line in the daylight!!!

No idea how I can add the picture here...I tried to click on the monalisa icon but none the wiser lol

My husband is convinced I am pregnant even before the test, I am just very guarded just in case.
    I have compared mine with other people that have used that test and posted pictures online and it does look promissing!

I will hopefully know more tomorrow
    Hope everything is well with your pregnancies and the newbies looking into going to EUGIN

Xx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #197 on: 8/11/15, 12:16 »
    The wait is cruel & my fingers and toes are firmly crossed for you.  Sending virtual hugs  &a speedy week for you.  I really, really hope that 2nd line stays.
      ^hugme^

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #198 on: 9/11/15, 09:50 »
    Ladies,
    the results are in and I am pregnant first hcg is 193
    Is that normal? Bloods where taken 14 days after embryo was 1 day old

Hopefully the good news will carry in coming now

Xxx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #199 on: 9/11/15, 16:52 »
    Hooray  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^