* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 47173 times)

0 Members

Offline kane and Able

modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #200 on: 10/11/15, 18:31 »
Oh wow 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💘💘💘💘👶🏻👍👍👍👍
This Is brilliant news xxxxxx..

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #201 on: 11/11/15, 18:58 »
    Hi girls,

Got the second blood results, they came back at 810

I ha a little scare today as I had some spotting. Went to see the nurse who did a dip pregnancy test too which came back positive. A Dr came to see me too and referred me to the Ginocollogy department. They assesed me and did a swab to send away in case there is infection. They will call me tomorrow and arrange an scan for next week already.
    I hope this is just random spotting and carry on with good news.
    I am off for a week from work so I can take it as easy as possible.

Xx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #202 on: 11/11/15, 21:43 »
    Fantastic news on the 2nd blood test and another milestone reached.   I'm so happy for you.  It's still a long haul of waiting and waiting for each milestone but you are on your way. Welcome to the other side  ;D

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #203 on: 12/11/15, 09:13 »
    Just had a call and they have given me a very early scan for next week the 19th of November
    and Euign now confirmed I am 5 weeks + 1 today
     ^pray^ it all stays good, due date 13 July 2016

Offline Joanne0707

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #204 on: 13/11/15, 22:20 »
    Hi all,

I'm still lurking in the background trying to catch up whenever i can. This thread has so many positive updates at the moment  it's wonderful.  I'm so happy & excited for you all. Can't wait for all the birth announcements next year. 

Ben is now 14 weeks old & 13lbs 3 ozs when he was weighed last week. He's a little smiler & has found his voice so chats happily to me now. he is such a bundle of joy & cant wait for you to all have your bundles of joy too

Love to you all

Joanne xxx

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #205 on: 18/11/15, 20:31 »
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry i haven't posted for a while, had dodgy internet connection  a mother in law in hospital full time job and 3 dogs to look after!!! apart from that all good over here!! 18 weeks tommorrow and just cannot stop grinning at my every growing bump!! I am just so happy and grateful. We saw a consultant on 10th (happy belated birthday MORAG) he was great, his expertise is in IVF donor twin deliveries !! how lucky am I. he was great and let us have a quick scan so we saw them both briefly, little hearts pumping away I am so in love. he said we would be scanned every 4 weeks and see him which we were really happy with ;D ;D ;
    Out next scan is 20 week scan on the 30th Nov not long to go.
    Morag how are you?  Not long until you give up work, lovely what is your due date?

Jo so nice to hear from you again, Ben sounds adorable well done xxx

Donnerprinz good luck for tommorrow at your scan, I am sure it will all be OK  ^pray^ ;D ;D

Bethany, how are you doing? are things progressing for you?

Take care all
    xxxx

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #206 on: 19/11/15, 13:10 »
    Hi ladies!!!

We have a singleton heartbeat 💕💕💕💕 😀
    Both me and my husband could not look at the screen due to our past, then the sonographer said straight away that there was a clear heartbeat and everything looked fine. Omg I cried another hurdle we have overcome.
    My next scan is now at nearly 12 weeks on the 29/12/2015.
    We discussed the 3 month down, patau, Edwards syndrome screening. We did mention it was via egg donor as they take my age as part of the screening test to get a result and my donor is 27 years old.
    They then mentioned us a new test but it's not under the NHS. It's a blood test where they can analyse the babies DNA and it costs 500. So now we need to see if we are going to go ahead with it.

http://www.thebirthcompany.co.uk/non-invasive-prenatal-test/harmony-test/?imt=1&gclid=Cj0KEQiAg7ayBRD8qqSGt-fj6uYBEiQAucjOwQCkdg3Av1OL7b1ovSYe2QVw8WgqMmffx_rKpLpiRr8aAoP38P8HAQ&utm_campaign=Google%3A+Harmony+Test&utm_source=Google+Adwords&utm_medium=ppc&utm_content=500+Harmony+Test+Safe%2C+accurate+Downs+Syndrome+test+Weekend+%26+Evening%2C+same+%26+next+day&utm_term=%2Bdowns+%2Bblood+%2Btest

Hope everything is great with you all and looking forward to hear more good news 😍

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #207 on: 19/11/15, 13:40 »
    WOW, WOW , WOW   ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

How wonderful.  I just logged on to wish you luck and saw your fabulous post,  I'm so, so pleased for you and know just how terrifying those scans can be. 

I'm loving this thread at the moment - good old Eugin  ;D ;D

Enjoy the fabulousness of today, it's such a brilliant feeling to know there is a little heart beating away in there.

I'm going to have a big grin on my face all afternoon and can only imagine how big the smile on your face is.

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #208 on: 19/11/15, 19:17 »
    Thank you Morag  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I know EUGIN doing well, just need to get past the next 6 weeks now I  ^pray^ Everything stays good such a long wait now

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #209 on: 27/11/15, 07:20 »
    I guess things are going OK, I started feeling nausea since last week. Last night was horrendous I felt qweezy all night. Then when I got up this morning I was sick for the first time.  ^reiki^
    Who says we glow!! I definitely don't do that or feel like that  :-\