* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 47164 times)

0 Members

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #210 on: 27/11/15, 09:18 »
There's a lot about pregnancy that isn't much fun but I know I have never been so pleased to feel and be sick!  Good signs indeed.

It's also a waiting game which can be maddening at times, the days go by sooooo slowly but suddenly it will be the 29th and scan time.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #211 on: 27/11/15, 22:13 »
    Hi Girls,

Great news Donnerprinz!! I was never sick and i spent every day just wishing i would be sick !!! sounds crazy but i wanted some confirmation that everything was ok  ^idiot^

Im sure everything will be good for you, every day is another one ticked off, stay strong you have come so far  ^pray^ ^pray^

I am 19 weeks now and huuuuuuuuge!!  and loving every minute. I feel wonderful, we have our 20 week scan on Monday where we have decided NOT to find out the sex..

Hi to everyone else hope all is ok  ^hugme^ ^hugme^xx

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #212 on: 28/11/15, 07:03 »
    Hi Kane,

You wanted tobe sick? Lol  ^idiot^ I guess I know what you mean, it does make me feel that things are progressing, hopefully.

We have decided to go ahead with the harmony blood test and fork out the 500 for it for peace of mind. With that we should know if genetically everything is ok. The Dr have always said its my eggs hence us using donors but this way we will just make sure as both out karyotype blood work has always come back as normal.
    We will arrange to have this test at 10 weeks, we will also get a scan of them and find out if it's a boy or girl if we want. My husband really wants to know.  ;)

All the best for Monday  ;D bet you are excitedtpsee them again  ^hugme^

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #213 on: 12/12/15, 21:46 »
    Hi Ladies
    Its been quiet on he recently! ;D

Donnerprinz are you at the 10 weeks yet? when do you do your Harmony test?

Morag I hope everything is going well for you, I bet it is a bit manic for you, with the business the toddler and the bump all getting ready for Christmas?

We had our 20 week scan 30 November saw both beautiful little babies! took ages to measure them all check they were OK but they seem perfect. We decided not to find out the flavour so we are still in the dark about that.  I get lots of kicks and fluttering in my tummy (which is quite huge already) I am loving it, the only problem i have is the terrible rib pain in my right side it hurts so much, its so bruised and sore I don't know what to do with myself sometimes. I am going to see the midwife next week for advise.
    I am now on 4 week growth scans so will next see them on Monday 21st December.

We are flying off to Tobago for Christmas our last relaxing holiday on our own for probably.............18 years!!!! ::)

Love and good wishes to you all
    xxxxx ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #214 on: 13/12/15, 07:39 »
    Hi Kane,

Excellent news!! Great to see everything is going so well for you.

I am not having a great first stage. Had three bleeding instances and due to my past the Dr have told me to stay free of stress and rest so off work. We have booked the harmony test and this will be on the 27th of December as they didn't have anything sooner  :(
    I have been feeling really nauseous pretty much thoughtout the day and sometimes night, only thing that seems to help a bit is to eat. So I am massive at 10 w + 4. Also xtremely sore (.)(.)
    Yesterday was weird I suddenly don't feel pregnant, no soreness, no sickness, full of energy. As I woke up this morning again nothing so I am just worrying again that things have stopped and i won't have a scan until the 27th before the blood test. Then my 12 week scan will be on the 29th so a long time away still to find out if things are ok.

Tobago sounds amazing would not mind spend Christmas in the sun

Xx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #215 on: 13/12/15, 11:33 »
    I have been thinking about you both and wondering how you are getting on.

Sam - wonderful news, so glad to hear all is well.  Tobago sounds lovely, I hope you have a lovely relaxing break, when do you go?.

Claudia - I'm sorry to hear you are having such a rough time, it just seems so unfair when it takes so much to get pregnant in the first instance.  ^hugme^  I've got everything crossed for you still and let us know how you are.  We're here for support at any time.

We've got a fairly quiet Christmas planned as I will be 37 weeks and my family are in NZ and my OH's family are all away.  We've got friends coming for lunch as she is also pg and due  on the 31st, they also have a little boy who is my daughters best friend so it should be fun.

Babybean - how are you? And how are plans shaping up?

Love to all
    Morag

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #216 on: 15/12/15, 19:53 »
    So after feeling so insecure on Saturday I was sick on Monday and today my (.)(.) are sore again too so I guess all going ok. This is such a rollercoster!

Looking forward to more news ladies, Morag really not long to go now and Kane not long till the 21st  ;D

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #217 on: 15/12/15, 20:51 »
    Roller coaster is putting it mildly....  so glad you're feeling more confident again.  I found that my brain stops working logically and dwells on the worst case scenario until about 20 weeks.   Both times I haven't  really relaxed until then, I think it's when I can feel movements & I have easier & more reassurance.

Next step for me is 36 week scan on Friday to check if baby is still breech.   We're off to a toddler Christmas event at Salisbury Cathedral first so hopefully it will be a good day all round.

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #218 on: 22/12/15, 11:13 »
    Hi

Kane how was your scan on the 21? Not long for me now. I went to Leeds and cheshire to visit friends and family and being out and about for 4 days has totally worn me out.
    Morning sickness has come back with a vengeance and I think it's time to go and buy sports bras so I can sleep in the, as I am in agony.

Morag how are you feeling? Early not long now 😁

We have our harmony test on Sunday and will get a scan first so will see if everything is ok on the scan, getting a bit nervous again

Xx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #219 on: 27/12/15, 19:20 »
    I hope everyone had a very happy Christmas.  We had a lovely day but it was a bit exhausting, I had the in laws here for supper & stayING the night on Xmas eve before they went to Heathrow, then 7 of us for Christmas  lunch so I had an extremely busy few days but it was worth it.  Except the bl***y in laws aren't  back from Canada on the 30th like they told me but the 1st despite agreeing to be available to look after M when I give birth.  My dippy MIL still thinks I'm due in Feb despite both dh & my telling her and emailing her several times.  Fingers crossed that they'll be back in time.

Donnerprinz how did you get on today?  I have been thinking about you & hoping all is well.

Morag.