* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 47163 times)

0 Members

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #220 on: 27/12/15, 19:49 »
Hi Morag,

We had our private scan today at 11 weeks and 4 days. Baby still good, lots of movement and good heartbeat. Nuchal fold looked good and good nasal bone.
They took my bloods and now it will take 7 to 10 days for the result and we will also have our NHS scan in two days.

Thank you for thinking of me  ^hugme^

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a happy new year

X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #221 on: 4/01/16, 16:57 »
    Hi everyone,

My results are back for the harmony test results are at 1 in 10.000 which is excellent. So low risk for dawns, Edwards and patau.

It's a boy 💙

X

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #222 on: 13/01/16, 15:58 »
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry i have not been on here for so long. Its been such a busy time!!

So glad to read your news Donnerprinz this is wonderful and now so real...wow a boy thats brilliant well done and carry on posting all the great news.

Morag, time is ticking for you now not long until you meet this little baby and complete your family, wonderful.

As for me...I am doing really well, the two weeks in Tobago was just what we needed wonderful relaxation. We had a growth scan before we went and everything was great, both twins doing really well our next scan is Tuesday 19th. I am growing rapidly and putting socks on is tough (there must be a tool for that??)
    I am still walking my 3 dogs every morning at half 5 and still at work, although starting to reduce my hours because come 5pm i am needing to sleep!! we are 26 weeks today.

How is everyone else doing?

Happy new year to all
    lots of love
    Sam
    x

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #223 on: 13/01/16, 17:19 »
    Hi Sam,
    Two weeks in Tobago Sounds amazing.
    Went to see the midwife today. She got the Doppler out and found the heartbeat straight away. It's so good to hear it and do reassuring. I am 14 weeks today.
    Next Wednesday we are off to Barcelona for a week to see my mum. Looking foward to a little break as we had not been for Christmas this year.

Glad to hear everything is going well

Xx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #224 on: 14/01/16, 08:35 »
    Hi Sam & Donnerprinz

Glad to hear all is going well with you both, long may it continue.

Sam- I'm still out with the dog at 6.15/30 so a little behind you, but still enjoying it although the walks are getting slower.  It's such a nice way to start the day and I do a little yoga based stretch/breathing routine halfway through.

My due date is tomorrow and I fully expected to have a baby by now but it's obviously very comfortable where it is.  I'll let you know once there's some news.

Morag

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #225 on: 14/01/16, 21:46 »
    OMG Morag......tommorrow!!  and you are still out with the dog, well done girl. I wish you all the best of luck for the next stage of your journey i bet you are all buzzing with excitement. Yes please keep us updated. ^hugme^

Donnerprinz, 14 weeks already.wow how fast time is going, how are you feeling? Yes its lovely when you hear the heartbeat, my friend gave me her doppler and i used it a bit in the early days just for reassurance but now my twins kick and punch me so much i don't need it.
    It will be lovely to go to Barcelona for a week to see mum sounds great although i don't think i will ever walk around that city again without looking at everyone suspiciously ....could they be my donor????  ;D ;D

Anyway have a wonderful relaxing time you are doing brilliantly.
    x

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #226 on: 19/01/16, 19:37 »
    Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know that we had a daughter yesterday at 3.20pm, 2.84kg  (6lb 4oz). Astoundingly quick labour of just  over an hour so we didn't manage to get to the hospital so she was born at home and delivered by my husband.  Ambulance & midwife arrived shortly after.  All a bit exciting &not what we imagined but we are all fine.

I hope every one is well.
    Morag

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #227 on: 19/01/16, 19:45 »
    Woop congratulation, wow well done you and your husband how amazing!!

Has she got a name?  :)

Very excited for you finally you got to meet her  ^hugme^

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #228 on: 19/01/16, 21:18 »
    Omg morag! How absolutely wonderful.
    Congratulations to you and your family and hats off to hubby!!!
    Fabulous news.
    Sam
    Xxxxxxx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #229 on: 20/01/16, 11:35 »
    My husband is truly wonderful, calm and supportive - just what was required.  Her name is Elodie Clementine and she is perfect.

Morag