* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 47056 times)

0 Members

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #230 on: 20/01/16, 12:39 »
What a lovely name ❤

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BeatrixBing

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #231 on: 22/01/16, 18:40 »
     I have approximately 8 weeks left of my twin pregnancy. One is breech and one is transverse right now. I'm not holding out much hope that twin 1 turns but I do hope she does so that I can at least try for a natural birth.
    I feel lucky every day to be where I am. Despite being incredibly heavy, slow, uncomfortable, itchy, sore, tired, swollen and short tempered - I wouldn't change it.

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #232 on: 26/01/16, 22:17 »
    Morag,
    Elodie, that is very unusual and incredibly beautiful wonderful i hope everything is going well and your daughter is adoring her little baby sister. What a journey you have been on and how lucky we are. :-*
    Donnerprinz, how are you feeling?
    how was your trip to Barcelona? hope it was a lovely break.

Beatrix Bing,
    so so lovely to hear from you! so when you say you have 8 weeks left is that 8 weeks of 40 weeks ie you are 32 weeks or is that 8 weeks of twin pregnancy 37 weeks ie you are 29 weeks?
    I get so confused as the consultant keeps telling us that our pregnancy is 37 weeks, mind you it doesn't take much to confuse me these days!

So what date is your consultant going to tell you that you are going to have a C Section? how long is he going to given them to turn before he says no to natural?
    I am currently 28 weeks with my twins (still don't know the sex!) and the 28 week scan showed both babies breech, he said there is still time for them to turn but he will decide on 32 weeks depending on which way they are how they will be born.

Have you given up work yet? how many weeks were you? do you have trouble sleeping, i find it quite difficult to sleep as everything aches!
    just like you though i count my lucky stars and am just so so happy x

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #233 on: 17/02/16, 15:48 »
    Hi, how I s everyone getting on?
    How is motherhood Morag?
    Kane how are you and the twins? Can't be that long for you now. Are the babies still breech?
    I am 19 week today and I have my anomaly scan next Wednesday. Little bit nervous as hoping that everything will be fine but also very excited to see my baby.
    I have felt him move since week 16 and getting more movement all the time which also feels stronger.
    I have been to the midwife a couple of times since my 12 week scan and she had a listen to his heartbeat which was very reassuring for me. I even got to record it on my phone last time so I could play it to my husband  :)

Xx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #234 on: 11/03/16, 08:24 »
    Morning

How is everyone?  I hope pregnancies are developing well and healthily.

Beatrix bing - any news?

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #235 on: 11/03/16, 11:59 »
    Hi Morag ,

It's been very quite here lately.
    How are you?
    I am 22 weeks now and my anomaly scan went very well so I am very exited now and so much more confident that this time we will be blessed with a baby.
    We can't wait to meet our little man and on a countdown already

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #236 on: 11/03/16, 15:51 »
    Good to hear Donneprinz, glad you are feeling more confident, 20 weeks is a big milestone.

My lo is doing really well & I'm getting used to saying the children  ;D  M is a fantastic  big sister too.

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #237 on: 21/03/16, 09:12 »
    Morning

Any news? Hope everyone is well & pregnancies & any babies are progressing  well

E is 10 weeks today & doing really well, smiling & waving her arms & legs.

Morag
    xxx

Offline Joanne0707

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #238 on: 26/03/16, 00:46 »
    Hi all,

I am excited waiting to hear news.

Congratulations Morag. Lovely name & I'm so happy you have your 2nd bundle of joy.

Hope everyone else is ok & doing well.

Ben is a happy healthy gorgeous little 7 month old. I love him to bits. He is sitting up unaided now &has 2 teeth.  He'll be 8 months on 5th April. Where did that go??

Jo xx

Offline Mayamara

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #239 on: 10/04/16, 19:47 »
    Hi ladies,  are you still around?  I've been following this thread for a while, and I have my ET (first ever) scheduled next week Sunday at Eugin.  Wonder if there is anybody who's cycling this month?

Maya