* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 47089 times)

0 Members

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #240 on: 10/04/16, 20:22 »
Hi,

It's been a while since I wrote last. Now nearly 27 weeks and belly is absolutely massive. Baby kicking away nicely.
I am seing my midwife on the 18th and will get my anti D jab then too as I am rhesus negative.
A cant wait to meet him.

Mayamara, wish you all the luck 🍀🍀🍀 fingers crossed.

Great to hear baby is doing well Morag.
Beatrix, any news?

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mayamara

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #241 on: 11/04/16, 06:38 »
    Thank you, Donnerprinz. Must to be nice.  27 wk pg ;)
    This thread has so much information about the clinic and success stories of other women gave me hope :)
    I'm getting vitrified eggs.  Until they call me on Friday, I wouldn't know what time on Sunday my transfer would take place.
    Pretty nervous about it.  They say vitrified eggs have the same success rate as fresh eggs, but not too many people seem to have used them here....

Maya

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #242 on: 11/04/16, 07:19 »
    Morning & welcome Mays

Good luck for Sunday when do you fly out?  I used vitrified eggs & had success.  I am currently feeding my 12 week old.  I have 2 Eugin babies so have nothing but praise for them.  Let us know how you get on.

Donnerprinz glad to hear all is going for well & that you're enjoying your pregnancy.  It's so wonderful isn't it.

Sam & Beatrix -  hope you are both busy being happy mummies.

Joanne lovely to hear from you & that call is well

Offline Poppy41London

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #243 on: 12/04/16, 22:33 »
    Hi all,
    I have been reading about this clinic and was just wondering whether in your experience they weigh you and have a BMI restriction for treatment. If so, what is it? Only cause I am trying to get my weight down to the required level here for the UK but still have a little way to go and so if I don't get there soon I want to look at other options due to my age (42) and wanting to cycle with own eggs as soon as I can. From what I have read this clinic sounds really good so thought I would ask. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #244 on: 12/04/16, 22:53 »
    Hi Poppy

I can't help sorry. But good luck.

Offline Mayamara

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #245 on: 14/04/16, 19:41 »
    Hi Moragob,

Just received a call from Eugin today.  A coordinator told me that I should start utrogestan tonight and that she would call me tomorrow about the exact time of the appointment on Sunday.  I will arrive in Barcelona Saturday night, and fly back home (I live in Holland) right after the DT on Sunday. 
    I am thinking my chances are 50/50.  There seem to be lots of women who don't get pregnant at the first attempt, but succeed after 2/3 times. 

Enjoy your beautiful family ;-)  I hope the same will happen to me soon ^pray^

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #246 on: 14/04/16, 19:57 »
    Hi Mayamara,

Good luck on Sunday.
    Mine where not fresh either and I did get pregnant first time round 😃
    So it does happen.
    Enjoy Barcelona its am amazing city but I guess I will say that as i grew up there!
    Let is know how it goes.
    Just the and relax as only naturally the next few weeks will feel like years so try and keep busy 😉

Offline Mayamara

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #247 on: 15/04/16, 19:37 »
    Thanks Donnerprinz!

Received a call today from Eugin and they told me that 6 eggs are fertilized ;D  Hoping all of them will stay alive till Sunday ^pray^

Maya

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #248 on: 16/04/16, 02:55 »
    Great news Maya.  Safe journey

Offline Boyazhai2003

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #249 on: 19/04/16, 23:10 »
    Hi girls

I am new to this. I have read all amazing news here which have given me lots of hope. I started my patches on Sat and will go to Spain on 2 May. I will have frozen eggs and I hope they will be as good as fresh.

I have a few questions and hope anyone could help me:
    1. Do you know which clinic in London can offer scan on day 15? Eugin suggested to carry out a scan before I come to Spain to check thickness of womb.

2. Do you know if I need to change my medication - patches before transfer? I am on 2 patches 150 ug every 3 days. I read some info in previous thread that some ladies had to use different patches before transfer.

3. My GP has prescribed me Evorel 75 estrodiol patches. Has any ladies used this brand? Is it same with  Estradot 75? There are only 8 patches per box so I need almost 8 boxes rather than 4 boxes in my proscription from Eugin.

4. My GP has also prescribed me Cyclogest 400mg pessaries. Is it right?

5. Have you all used the patches and pessaries for 12 weeks? I read the side effects from the patient leaflet and it sounds scary, in particular, my family has cancer history.

Many thanks and good luck to you all!