* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 47210 times)

0 Members

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #260 on: 21/04/16, 09:35 »
hi Kiwi

Lovely to hear from you and congratulations, I'd been wondering how you were getting on (fellow kiwi here  :)).  I still find it a bit surreal with a 3 year old, that feeling of awe doesn't go either.

Morag

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Thornhill

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #261 on: 21/04/16, 10:44 »
    Hello everyone,

I got my bloods back and my Beta HcG has risen to 1250 today, compared to 525.5 on Monday (2 days difference), so all good so far. I have an ultrasound booked for the 3rd May.

Donnerprinz, was considering doing a Harmony Test here in Singapore, but it costs GBP 1000, which I feel is super expensive. Do you think it is worth doing? Did it give you any insight? I did think it might be a good idea to do a 23 and me genetic test, which gives you less data now, but still quite useful.

Boyazhai, I know everyone tells you not to stress, and I really made an effort to be happy leading up to and post the transfer - watched TV series that made me laugh and tried to keep myself happy. The constant anxiety and hope is always there, but maybe try to keep yourself as happy as possible.

Oh, TMI ALERT -  don't know if any of you are using Crinone, but one thing that was different this time compared to the other times I tried, and got a BFN, was that when I took the gunk out on day 9 post embryo transfer, I had dried blood intermingled with the crinone deposit. That gave me a bit of hope, as it was different. All other times I had really painful boobs, but nothing this time and still no issue there. Sorry if this was TMI!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the poppy seed.

Kiwi, congratulations!

Morag, I remember sitting in our hotel in Barcelona reading your story, and it gave me such hope as well. Thank you.

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #262 on: 21/04/16, 20:38 »
    Excellent news Thonehill.

I star my maternity on the 3 May will think of you.

We just felt that we needed the harmony test as we had three genetic natural pregnancies in a row go wrong, so even we did use donor eggs we wanted to make sure it wasent coming from the sperm. It just made me feel much more settled but I guess for us it was half of the cost.

It's so lovely to see at how many different states we all are and just so many positive stories ❤️

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #263 on: 21/04/16, 21:37 »
    I'm loving the positivity on this thread at the moment.

Offline Mayamara

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #264 on: 22/04/16, 18:53 »
    Hi ladies,

I wanted to come here right after the ET on Sunday, but this was a very busy week at work, which was fine by me because  I didn't have to think too much about my pregnancy. :)

They defrosted 7 eggs, 6 were fertilized, and 5 were good to transfer.  I got two day 3 embies transferred. 8 cell and 9 cell ones with less than 5% fragments.

It's day 5 after ET and I feel no special "symptoms".... I do feel warm and sometimes nauseous, but I don't know if it's early pregnancy signs or just the effect of hormones I've been taking...  I felt this way ever since I started the patches and utrogestan.  I am often tire and sleepy this week, but I worked longer hours than usual.... Guess I would know only when I get tested... ^pray^

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #265 on: 22/04/16, 19:05 »
    Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been posting but life with new born twins is pretty hectic!!!
    Kane & Nico boy/girl twins (didn't know what we were hAving!) were born premature by emergency C section on 16th March ! They were tiny 4lb 6 0z and 4lb 3 oz
    They are now 5 weeks old and healthy growing babies. They are both the image of their father. I am still in a daze!! No sleep but so happy, also moved house days before the birth so it's like my life has been turned up side down.
    Morag so glad to see you are still on here helping and supporting others x
    Kiwi fabulous, just fabulous x
    Donnerprinz lovely to hear everything is progressing well xxx
    I'm going to read the thread try and catch up, just wanted to share another Eugin success story xxxx

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #266 on: 22/04/16, 19:22 »
    Oh Lovey to hear Kane and Able :)  great to hear they are doing well!

Mayamara 3 transferred wow you are brave  ;D
    We have all here been through that agonising wait until we can have first HCG done but it's great you feel relaxed. Like Morag said earlier we have so many positive stories here at the moment so fingers crossed we can all celebrate again soon  ^hugme^

Offline Mayamara

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #267 on: 22/04/16, 19:25 »
    OOOHHHH.  Typo! I had 2 transfered and 3 frozen! Sorry

Offline Thornhill

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #268 on: 23/04/16, 08:31 »
    Kane and Able, Wow! Twins, that's amazing! Congratulations!!

Mayamara, I was in your position just a short week ago! But lots of people are getting BFP so fingers crossed for you. Great that you are relaxed and work is keeping you busy! That's helps enormously.

Donnerprinz, how are you getting along? Are you enjoying it?

I am on week 5 now, and trying to not get anxious. Feel a bit queasy in the morning but it passes. No morning sickness yet, but don't feel hungry at all and get slight tugging on my tummy (which makes me anxious!). Having had a flurry of activity with blood tests and results this week, I now have 10 days of waiting till the ultrasound and hence nothing to confirm all is well until then. Oh well, at least my husband is coming home tomorrow so we can celebrate!

I hope the next week flies by for you, Mayamara!!

Offline Mayamara

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #269 on: 23/04/16, 20:41 »
    Thank you, Thornhill.  The next one week will feel like an eternity for me, but I know the time will come.  I have never been pregnant, so it's just difficult for me to imagine the second line of the pregnancy test stick. ;D Hope you will make it to your ultrasound safe and sound :)