* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 43585 times)

0 Members

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #40 on: 3/05/15, 10:18 »
Northie -- WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO   ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #41 on: 3/05/15, 10:18 »
    Northie -- WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO   ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banan

Offline Northie

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #42 on: 3/05/15, 13:24 »
    Ha, thank you, thank you. Dancing bananas say it all!

Offline kitten106

• Never Give Up
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #43 on: 3/05/15, 19:48 »
    Hello

I'm quite new to this Eugin tread even though I did have FET treatment at Eugin four years ago...Sadly didn't work out....Anyway going for it again at Eugin but fresh transfer using donor it's more expensive but much better success rate (hopefully) I'm starting patches on 6th June and having scan on 19th June Ultrasounds Direct Cambridge to check lining.....this wasn't done 4 yrs ago not sure if it's something Eugin decided to do recently but it makes sense really as you need to know if your lining is thick enough to hold embryos in and your response to the oestrogen.

Congratulations to those with positive results from Eugin they are a brilliant clinic and everyone is helpful and friendly which is why I put my trust in them again.

Good luck to all who are still in the treatment stage .....Sending positive vibes  :)
    Luv Kitten xxx

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #44 on: 3/05/15, 23:08 »
    OMG NORTHIE!!!!!

This is absolutely amazing...well done my love good for you I am chuffed for you.  ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :)

So whats next for you? carrying on with the patches now and an early scan?????  I don't know how Morag got the dancing bananas but yes that just about sums is up.... Did you have any symptoms? How do you feel? silly question how do you feel apart from ecstatic!!?

Morag, how are you doing, i read all about your transfer and it sounds great, and some on ice.......our next transfer will be with our ice babies as you know it only works out about EURO 1900 which is hard to turn down. ;D

How are you feeling, sciving still? sending you positive energy hunnie ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Donnerprinz, the 30th will be here in no time, congrats on your all clear, great to hear.

Hi Kitten and welcome to the group, lovely to have you on board. This is a really exciting time, and starting the patches on 6th June, thats not very long away at all!! So you think your transfer will be close to the 19th June? have they found your donor?
    Yes they are a fantastic clinic and some wonderful positive stories right now coming from this clinic....fantastic!

As for me, i am waiting to start again, as soon as i get AF which should be next day or so then the 20 day countdown starts. I will buy my meds from ALI chemist in London, i will have my Injection whilst I am on holiday my lovely hubby will do it, then wait for period then start patches, If all goes to plan i imagine my transfer will be 3rd week in June maybe? I also will pay for a private scan to check measurements of my lining, this seems like good sense to me.

take care all look forward to more great news ...Morag  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline kitten106

• Never Give Up
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #45 on: 4/05/15, 10:09 »
    Well done Northie you must be thrilled ... Hope you are feeling ok ...Thank you Kane & Able for the warm welcome ... I think Eugin are going to see result from my scan on 19th to then give me a bit of an idea when my transfer will be ... I'm not exactly sure when during my treatment they find a donor as I haven't done a fresh cycle before ... Last time it was FET so they gave me a date and 24hrs b4 they defrosted them ... Think with fresh they Sync donors cycle with mine so maybe once I start patches they start as well as I do know that they don't give much notice to go over there once everything is ready.

I have a brilliant G.P who prescribes me the patches on NHS but the progesterone pessaries i get from Ali's Chemist he's really good and very helpful and cheaper than most other chemists.

Fingers crossed for your next treatment   :) xxxx

Offline redd

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #46 on: 4/05/15, 21:30 »
    Hi everyone
    I've been reading your posts and learning lots so thanks to you all!
    My husband and I have decided to go down the de route to try and have a sibling for our little boy whose two and four mths! I'm really struggling to get to grips with where to go but seem to be reading good reports about Eugin ....
    It may seem like a silly question given your using this clinic but would you still recommend it ?
    We are blessed to have our wee man but I had three mc before him and an ectopic pregnancy and two since having him ... I turned 44 last mth and have been advised this is really only option open to us !
    Also can you advise whether we should transfer one or two and why and is there a difference in fresh vs frozen in your opinion .... Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I wish you all the luck in the world!

Offline Northie

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #47 on: 5/05/15, 21:53 »
    Thank you all for your congratulations, it means a lot me as I've kept this really quiet, I just didn't feel that I wanted many people knowing just in case.... so your support is precious.

And hi to Redd! I was advised by Eugin to have a single transfer, as I'd had a myomectomy 4 years ago and a multiple transfer would put a lot of strain on the womb and the scar tissue. But that's different for everyone, it depends on how they did the operation.

Can anyone advice me about back pain? I did my back in on Monday doing some bank holiday gardening. I've pulled a muscle/muscles and it's agony. But I've read I can't take any ibuprofen. Any ideas? I can barely move....

Nx

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #48 on: 6/05/15, 19:17 »
    Hi all and welcome to our group!

Morag - how are you feeling?? not long now until the 11th i am  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ sending you positive thoughts hun x

Northie................still.......wooo hooooo  :) :) :) :) :) Sorry i cant really help re back pain other than rest, i think they say that paracetamol is okay but best to check with GP when is scan?

Baubles , you better get straight back on here...we need you! x

Hi and welcome redd lovely to have you on board. I would certainly recommend the EUGIN, they are attentive professional and very efficient. Also reasonably priced, the thing for me was that we only had to go over twice, once for the initial consultation and then for the transfer.
    I had 2 fresh embryos put in and one of them stuck, we mis carried at 10 weeks unfortunately but i personally would have two put back if you have them. I have 3 frozen embryos waiting in the freezer in Barcelona so i will be having 3 put back soon, thats if they survive the big THAW that is fingers crossed.

As i understand it fresh eggs mixed with sperm makes fresh embryo, when they are frozen and potentially defrosted in the future the percentage of success falls from about 70 per cent to 40 per cent HOWEVER if you use frozen EGGS , when they are defrosted they are apparently just AS GOOD as fresh eggs and have the same percentage success rate. Something to do with how the embryos cope through the freezing and thawing process (its different to how eggs cope - much better) Still 40 per cent is still a massive positive as far as i see it.

Anyway we are here for advise and help if ever you need it.

I rang Ali's chemist today and got the prices for my drugs we are going to discuss it over dinner (nice) tonight and i am going to squeeze some money out of my darling hubby.

Stay positive all - especially you Morag.

Sam
    x ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ;D ;D ;D

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #49 on: 6/05/15, 19:21 »
    Sorry, forgot to say, Kitten how good is your GP what a result you get the patches...well done girl

I anticipate that my transfer is going to be around 18/19 June. I guess you will still be in the waiting stage until they find a donor. Yes our fresh cycle they gave us 24hrs notice to get to Barcelona!!
    I no a great acupuncturist in Barcelona if anyone needs a treatment before or after, she will even come to your hotel ....if you have the money, i didnt i travelled to her
    Good luck everyone
    Sam
    x