* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 45224 times)

0 Members

Offline Joanne0707

• Un-Ranked
modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #80 on: 30/06/15, 00:10 »
Sam, I have my fingers & toes all crossed for you that today was successful. Will look forward to hearing an update from you.

Love Jo xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mermags

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #81 on: 30/06/15, 13:24 »
    Hi There my name is maggie and i have been following the thread for some time now.

I just wanted to say and hopefully it brings some hope to others, I went to Eugin in January and then March for a transfer after being told i couldnt have kids as i was diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure when i was 34. We used my own eggs and husbands sperm and i am currently sitting at 19 weeks pregnant.

I just wanted to say i think you are all amazing ladies and your stories/struggles and progress inspired me to not only choose Eugin in the first place but also to be in the position i am now.

Everyday is still a stuggle to believe it as i feel i had been brainwashed so every scan i fear the worst and when everything is ok i am in shock. We just found out we are having a little girl and i am so overwhelmed by the whole situation and the feelings of being pregnant.

I wish you all luck and send hope to all in your quest to become parents and cannot thank and praise Eugin staff enough. Anna was amazing as were all the staff onsite the first time people actually spoke to us about the facts and tried to help us on our quest.

Good luck everyone!

Maggie xx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #82 on: 30/06/15, 15:17 »
    Hi Maggie

Thank you for sharing your story, it's always so lovely to hear of successes.  I hope you can relax and start to really enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.  I can relate to those feelings of disbelief and constantly fearing the worst, but I have a delightful 2 year old thanks to Eugin and life just gets better and better.

Morag
    xx 

Offline Mermags

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #83 on: 30/06/15, 15:46 »
    Morag

your story about your little girl was the one that encouraged me to go to Eugin and i told my husband about it as i read alot of the earlier threads on Eugin. I'm so happy you are going through it again. I cannot wait to feel the love for my daughter.(even that is hard to say without worrying lol) I guess the worrying never ends, i lost my mum a year ago suddenly and she was only 70 years of age so i think she is urging me on from beyond the grave and hopefully i will have my own daughter soon to keep her memory alive.

thank you for your kind words and i hope everything goes perfectly with this new adventure you are on :-)

Maggie
    xx

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #84 on: 30/06/15, 21:56 »
    Maggie

Just wait until you can actually say the words MY daughter/son - I still pinch myself even now  ;D

Thanks for your good wishes, we have our 12 week scan on Friday which I am looking forward to, especially as my DH's father and wife are coming to stay with us over the weekend so we are hoping to share good news.

Morag

Offline kane and Able

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #85 on: 30/06/15, 23:20 »
    Hi Everyone,

Just a short update...seriously how bad is my luck recently.
    All the way to Barcelona, transfer day we went to clinic and sat and waited....and waited ....and waited. I was in a mess and my bladder was about to bloody burst!! NONE not even one of our embryos survived the defrost  ^eyes^ ^eyes^ ^eyes^
    I knew this was a possibility i understood there was an 8percent chance but come on I have had a tough year already!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway we had a lovely break and shared some quality time together just no transfer.

OK so we have now signed up for the next go!!!!! Decap injection on Thursday and off we go, we are going to use frozen eggs so that we can arrange all in advance. We are not giving up this is our time.

Sorry its not a long post but I am bushed ...Morag good luck for Friday Hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-*

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #86 on: 1/07/15, 09:43 »
    Oh Sam you must have been devastated, how truly disappointing for you   ^hugme^ Will keep everything crossed for next time.

Morag

Offline kitten106

• Never Give Up
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #87 on: 2/07/15, 08:52 »
    Hi Everyone

Sam I'm so sorry for you it must be devastating.....it's so crushing emotionally to go over there actually arrive at the clinic ready for transfer (with a very uncomfortable full bladder) to then be told they did not survive defrost!!

I remember when I went 4 years ago getting a phone call from Eugin while I was at the Airport saying my embryos had survived defrost and transfer would go ahead but I was surprised to say the least that they inform you while you are on your way over there!! I suppose that's standard procedure... I don't know how I would have felt if transfer wasn't going to take place.... I may experience that this time I really hope not as I'm having problems actually getting over there ( my friend who is coming with me keeps changing when she's available ) now says next weekend I have informed Eugin but I have been in patches a month now and I'm getting very concerned.
    It was only last week that someone else from Eugin contacted me saying my Dr's letter my ECG and blood pressure and smear expired on 12th June and can I get them all again by 17th August as that's their cut off date for treating me !! Anna then emailed to say as I'm so close to transfer its not necessary to provide these... I did have a Doctors appointment on Monday this week anyway and he did another letter and blood pressure and smear tests in UK are every 3 years so mine had not expired after all... I thought to myself 'What about telling me that now'.

Hope everyone else is ok ... Sam I'm pleased you are going for it again ... You will get there x

Kitten xxxxx

Offline kiwichick10

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #88 on: 2/07/15, 12:41 »
    Greetings all,

Looks like the thread has been busy.  Delighted to hear the good news stories, it really helps. And it's one of the reasons I ended up going with Eugin, they really seem to care and that goes a long way in my book.

Sam that must have been so hard, keep strong.
    Morag great news try to enjoy it.
    Beatrix - I'm a Puregon, orgalutran user (all of twice ever),  Happy to help if I can?
    Clexane (sorry not sure who mentioned) - I have to take fragmin because of a familial thrombosis issue, its mostly the same stuff. My sister miscarried (albeit natural conception) 3 times, and having identified the fault and treated she now has three adorable monsters, so although I already feel like a pin cushion I am very happy to take.
    Everyone's else sorry haven't caught up in detail yet.

AFM: I am making my way to Barcelona tonight for retrieval tomorrow (both mine and DH's own ingredients so to speak). I am so much calmer than my NHS experience, it's borderline eerie for me. Most importantly for anyone who remembers me introducing myself, independent of the outcome, I'm proud that I have given it another go.

It's weird we told no one this time, apart from yourselves, DH telling his boss and me thinking mine has possibly figured it out....and you know what that helped. I mean really helped.
    I don't have the weight of other people's best intentions looming in front of me.

Sending good thoughts, smiles and hugs to all.

Kiwi

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #89 on: 2/07/15, 12:55 »
    Kiwichick - all the very best for a successful trip.  I know what you mean about expectations, we told family the first time and then no-one at all on the next two visits, told people we had been unsuccessful afterwards in November and have not yet told anyone this time round except one very close friend who has also been experiencing difficulties (and by chance tested positive on the same day I did  ;D so we are pregnancy buddies).  It really takes some of the pressure off as you are only dealing with your own hopes and expectations rather than everyone elses.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ particularly as we are fellow kiwis  ;D

Morag
    xx