Donor Conception and Surrogacy Support > Donor Conception

NOT Telling the child, Chat/Support thread

(1/75) > >>

bundles:
This is a support thread for those people
who plan  NOT TO tell any child conceived that a donor was used

Anyone who is undecided may dip into both the telling and not telling threads
to get both sides, or ask questions.

Any posts belittling or disputing the choices others have made will be removed.
Harassment will not be tolerated in any form.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN LIGHT OF RECENT ANTAGONISM, THIS THREAD WILL BE HEAVILY MODERATED AT ALL TIMES, WITH ANY PRO-TELLING TALK REMOVED.  ANYONE WHO RECEIVES UNWANTED PM'S IS ENCOURAGED TO PRESS THE 'REPORT TO ADMIN' BUTTON SO THAT IT CAN BE SORTED OUT

Lilly83:
Thanks Bundles

Happy chatting ladies

L x

Me, Myself and I:
Perhaps the thread will have turned a new page now.....

😘

itwillhappen2015:
Will be looking forward to some great support on here  ^reiki^

itwillhappen2015:
Natalie 1402 - didn't want to read and run. Congratulations firstly!!

I am no where near the position you are in for decision making - but both DH and I have decided that once it is all done and dusted and we have our baby in our arms we shall destroy any evidence of us ever having DEIVF and get on with our lives as a family.

Our reasons - i don't want anyone viewing any child as not really ours/mine - we both have lovely families & friends however I don't want my child to come with the tag line - he/ she was from a donor. If no one knows they won't be able to say that. Any other child conceived naturally doesn't have its origins discussed from birth and judgements made?
 I just think I know what people can be  like - and why on earth should anyone be privy to our private business? That said - I have pangs of doubt for the child not knowing - but since we are tx-ing abroad the info available is very limited and anonymous. That's just how I feel xxGood luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version