* Author Topic: NOT Telling the child, Chat/Support thread  (Read 82992 times)

0 Members

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
NOT Telling the child, Chat/Support thread
« Reply #370 on: 4/06/20, 22:15 »
Jeb, if the seed is there, then it will probably gnaw away at you over time, if you look at it this way, you have nothing to loose if you try again, and everything to gain, another baby, a sibling for your daughter etc, all positive things, the only negative I can think of would be that if it didnít work you would have to deal with the disappointment from that, so it may either make you more determined to keep trying or it might help you to decide that your fully finished trying, sometime things happen at the right time, maybe look at it, as itís taken so long because the right match wasnít there, and now it is, so it really is perfect timing.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jeb1982

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #371 on: 22/06/20, 00:05 »
    Thanks ladiea for all your support.

My anxiety is kicking in im so over the place.
    I have just found out the donor is a B positive blood group which is different from mine and she is in her early 30's. I have read that on different posts that people only tend to get BFP if matched wuth same blood group and that the younger donor is better fir egg quality.

I'm so worried about accepting the sonor about the chils funding out if they want to search the register here in the UK but also if I have a daughter whi looks nothing like my mini me OE DD and start ti have questions.

Its making me so confused and feeling sick every night morning and when I thunk about it im scared to accept but so scared ti decline..

Sorry to ramble on ladies so everywhere atm. X x

Offline Jeb1982

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #372 on: 22/06/20, 00:08 »
    Sorry about the spelling ladies..x

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #373 on: 22/06/20, 01:33 »
    Hey me again, I always asked for the donor to be the same blood group as myself, there are charts you can look up online which tell you what your prospective child would have based on the parents blood groups, you could check that out and see. I have also had young donors, the one that that was successful in the Czech Republic was 23, I have done a cycle in Slovakia where I was offered a 33 yr old, I turned her down, more so as she was an occasional smoker, I ended up with a 31 yr old.
    23 yr old.                         31 yr old
    10 eggs                             8 eggs
    10 fertilised                        6 fertilised
    4x day 5.                           4x day 5
    I donít expect all four to be good though from the last cycle, maybe two 🤷‍♀️
    I also want to let you know that I have oe children as well and they all look different to each other and to me actually, so even though your first child looks like you, if you had another one child it wouldnít be a guarantee that that child would look like you or have a close resemblance to your oe child either. I think what your feeling is normal, but I also think you maybe overthinking a lot of it, I think you need to bring it right back to do you want another child or not, if you decide yes, then you can start thinking about blood groups etc.