* Author Topic: Looking for clinics in Turkey  (Read 1270 times)

0 Members

Offline Gulnaz

• All good things come to those who wait!
modify
Looking for clinics in Turkey
« on: 7/03/15, 09:25 »

Hi

Just had another failed cycle and am looking at Turkey.

Any ladies recently cycled at clinics in Turkey? I am looking at Jinnemed and Jinnepol (I hope they are not the same).

Any feedback is welcomed, thank you.

Naz

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline goingforthemiracle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 7/03/15, 09:32 »
    Hi Gulnaz. I am not in Turkey currently, but i eas at Jinnemed before. They are good and nice. I was Ok with their treatment. I actually hot a bfp there, although one of the embrios was ectopic.

Good luck to you.

Offline Sabiha

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 7/03/15, 11:44 »
    Hi,

We have been getting our treatment abroad, at Jinepol in Istanbul. The doctor and staff are very friendly and professional and have nothing but the best to say about them.

Communicating with them has been a breeze and the doctor answers to all our emails promptly too.  We are doing IVF there.

We'll be visiting again before the end of this month.

Offline Gulnaz

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 7/03/15, 12:25 »

Thank you for your replies.

All positive regarding both clinics.

Jinepol have been very good with any questions I have had. Dr Selim has been very positive regarding achieving success. Saying we should keep trying naturally and should achieve a positive but being married over 14 years and never seeing that + on a pee stick (only through ivf). I am grateful for her positiveness.
    I am taking vits etc to improve egg quality prior to this next cycle.

@sabiha
    How long are you out there for? What are prices like for flights, hotels etc? Is the clinic far from the airport? Sorry with all the questions.
    Thank you again.

Naz

Offline Sabiha

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 8/03/15, 10:53 »
    We stay in Istanbul anywhere between four days or a week. We almost always combine a holiday when staying as it helps to de-stress! The clinic is approx. 35/45 minutes away from the airport in Turkish traffic which is incredibly dense. We use ATATURK airport. However, there is very good public transport and one can buy a metro card and charge it up (much like an Oyster card) from the airport and stop very close by the clinic. Then it's only a few minutes walk from the nearest Metro stop. With the transport card you get to use it on the metro, busses, water transportation and you pay less than if you had to purchase a ticket each time. We hardly ever use the taxis when we are there. We stay in a very quiet neighborhood and quite close to Jinepol. It's 100 euros a night for a self-catering apartment with breakfast included. A very clean, spacious and modern place and the staff is amazingly helpful, warm and friendly. Flights with Turkish Airlines cost us 420 euros approx. and we usually book 2 weeks before we plan to be there.

Offline Gulnaz

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 9/03/15, 21:38 »

Thank you Sabiha, good luck with your upcoming cycle x

Naz

Offline Gulnaz

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 5/04/15, 13:07 »

Hi Sabiha

Just wondering how you got on with your cycle? Praying you get a positive x

Naz

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 31/08/20, 15:12 »
    Flights are about 40 at the moment even booking a day before. We're considering Jinepol.

Offline VanGn

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 2/09/20, 14:48 »

Hi

Just had another failed cycle and am looking at Turkey.

Any ladies recently cycled at clinics in Turkey? I am looking at Jinnemed and Jinnepol (I hope they are not the same).

Any feedback is welcomed, thank you.

Naz

OP Naz,

how did it go dear?  I noticed this is in 2015.

Hello again Delectable_Sunshine good luck on your flight.  Have you booked a date already?

AFM, I had my treatment at North Cyprus in a clinic called Dunya IVF.  Just in case this would be helpful to any of you searching for clinics in the area.