* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62937 times)

0 Members

Offline shamrockgal

modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« on: 6/04/15, 21:53 »
Hiya....wanna set up this cycle for lovely ladies like me to go with gynem and also for peeps who already had  their treatment....whether its good or bad...:)  Im aware there arent awful lot of info about this clinic but thats okay... I'll try my best to keep this going

I just booked in for skype to see dr on 17th april so its literally next week. Im very excited but feeling VERY nervous with whole thing as its our first time going abroad...ive so many questions to asked!

I appreciated if any ladies wld post comments about their experiences or wanting to ask questions...
We're hoping to go for 9 days so any suggestions for nice hotels, apartments you can recommend ?

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hope39

modify
    ...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
    « Reply #1 on: 6/04/15, 22:21 »
    I haven't seen much feedback about gynem either.
    I have my Skype appt on Friday 10th. I was looking to go for 7 days. I got an email and gynem have their own apartments. I am hoping to book one of them as hockey championships are on 1st to 17th May.
    Will put more on when I get more info xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 6/04/15, 23:27 »
    Thats brill hope, I didnt mention richard about accommodation..not yet cos was trying to forward my results to him and his update sperm analysis which is booked in next Wednesday...fingers cross if dr be able to tell us whether his sperm has improved or not by skype! Have u done any of that or u just gonna do them all whenever you get over there?
    Ive just looked at booking.com, prices seems incredible expensive for apartment in may!! Have they got back to you in price?
    Xx

/links

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 7/04/15, 07:45 »
    I am hoping the results from the NHS are good enough but some are over a year old.
    It is 385 Euro so under 300 for a week in their apartment.
    I have looked on booking.com and was thinkin  of going half board in a hotel but I have been told that food is cheap out in Prague and for the days of et and ec then can relax and send out other half if needed xx

/links

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 8/04/15, 23:39 »
    Hey hope thats easter all over, back to reality and no more easter eggs :)

Thats pretty cheap for apartment! Whats the name of it? Just so im not looking at wrong place!  Lol

Made phone calls today for scan, some interesting conversation I had....I was speaking to private clinic and they do consultation and two scans for 600!!! Isnt that mad! I was so shocked so I rang my local healthcare and its 99 per scan....Thank gwad! Lol thats more like it. Fingers cross they be able to slot me in beginning of may whenever I get my period...

My sis got me thinking, she says why don't i go over, stay there, do scans. She was saying why am I paying extra to do it here when the price of scan is included in ivf package.... unless thats just the scan for Ec...
    xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 9/04/15, 18:58 »
    I think it's all scans that are included if u are out for all treatment. I will add link when I am home x away at moment and hoping Skype is easy tomorrow.
    NHS havent emailed last results over yet so hoping we can get enough info for Prague to give clear info x

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 11/04/15, 00:29 »
    Hope the skypped went well hope :) is he informative and helpful? X

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 16/04/15, 19:35 »
    Skype went well x very quick and had to guess as signal kept going so missed a few words x
    I got my prescription but I am having a bit of nightmare with meds.
    I finally got asda  yo take the prescription  but they  can't source the down regarding drug in UK.
    I am waiting for a new prescription  so that can get the meds ASAP.
    Good luck with your  Skype.
    Only down side is they  want  me out on day 9 so before egg collection on day 12 x means have to stay longer xx

Speak soon x

Offline Wackeldini

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 16/04/15, 19:39 »
    Hi ladies  :),
    I'm new here in this forum. I'm from Germany. I came to this forum because it is much better here than in the German forums. I was able to collect a lot of information here and I got a good overview about the clinics in Prague. I had contact with Gennet, Gest and Gynem.  We will have our first meeting in May at Gynem. Even though I have not found so many reviews about Gynem,  it was the first clinic where I got an appointment without sending out the whole blood analysis. I now will send them without a hurry. I do not know if it finally is the right choice but I hope a lot. We will go there for our first ICSI.
    Modify message

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 16/04/15, 22:04 »
    Also they do have their own apartments x 2.
    I am waiting for them to confirm if they  are available  for my trip if not will be booking a hotel xx