* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 64051 times)

0 Members

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #110 on: 14/06/15, 17:05 »
I really understand about you wanting to go home. I loved Prague and would go back but I just think the process takes its toll on you physically and emotionally and I think after transfer I did crash a little. I'm sure the progesterone doesn't help either - I've been so hot and the weather isn't even that nice here!

I actually think my OTD is 22nd June but no chance I can wait that long. I do wish I had tested out my trigger as I tested yesterday and there was a faint second line....same today and a digital says 'Pregnant 1 - 2' the trigger was 13 days ago but I am cautiously hopeful added to the fact I feel like pants but it is very early. I'm going to carry on testing and will book a blood test and progesterone test for Tuesday or Wednesday.

Good luck Shamrock! Do you fly home tomorrow? I went through the X-ray scanner but it didn't occur to me not to.

Hope - how are you doing?

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 15/06/15, 13:03 »
    Dont get me wrong prague is abs beautiful place to visit and I would go back too, I personally think staying one week is ideal. We started to get bored on day 8.
    I cant wait get out of here....theres far too many smokers puffing here and there and peeps can smoke  inside the restaurant. Honestly eveywhere I go I tried to escape, its just impossible...its stressing me out cos Im afraid it could harm my wee embies by inhaling it :(

We're sitting here in lobby waiting for taxi to pick us up at 4pm so we'll not get home till after 10pm.

I can feel its doing something inside me ive no idea whats its doing! Not going to test early cos im not going through what I went last time,  I was obsessed and feeling negative whole time.  Just going to enjoy being pupo :)
    Gosh bunny! Kinda knew youre testing early! Ive every hope that you are having postitive news....know its early to say but whoo hoo!
    Good luck for tues and weds... do let us know :)
    Xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 15/06/15, 14:05 »
    Forgot to say my other two embies have survived and is putting in fast freeze at the min. :) xx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 16/06/15, 12:01 »
    That's amazing Shamrock. Two in and two to freeze is perfect!! Had my blood test done and just waiting on the results....will keep you posted.

Hope the journey home is ok xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 16/06/15, 22:36 »
    Hi bunny Yes it was pleasant flight home.... long last we're home! I'm so relieved there's no xray machine in prague airport (they had one in belfast and I had to go through it as well as body check) I just went through mental machine which is fine.
    Im still thinking what they're doing to me at the mo... was having doubts yday thinking that its not working but my lovely hubby encouraged me to think postitive....Don't feel like im going mad....not just yet! Ive family and close friends to visit...they're dying to know how i got on...so it'll keep my mind busy.
    Did you feel any strange tugging or like nip tucking? Maybe Im just feeling super sensitive. I love my bed so much I totally forgot how much I love my mattress! Hehe
    Good luck for results!  ^pray^
    xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 17/06/15, 07:38 »
    Good morning  ladies
    Bunny fingers crossed  for good news today. I have contacted prague again for further info but would like a different  Co ordinator  this time and I want different drugs. I want them to send them too as I had such a hard time getting what I needed in the UK with their  prescription.
    Shamrock, glad u are finally home and can relax. It's great that you both have frosties. I haven't so would need to start the process again.
    I think there is a problem with implantation as last 2 times I have had the rise in hcg at the start but then not implanted.
    I need some tests or drugs to help but don't know what.
    Good luck ladies and keep me informed xxx
    Amanda xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 19/06/15, 13:49 »
    I do think its best to get different co-ordinator get the one you feel comfortable I remember you werent too happy with her.  Its difficult cos lack of communication at times...ive read up other clinics like gennet and reprofit...they're complaining about communications in email too so we're in same boat really.  Im nearly sure theres website that shows three or four different co-ordinators with photographs on them...maybe you could drop a line and say you wanted to be with them after seeing photographs of them. I got my drugs from gynem posted to me, very quick about three days, well packed and just wee piece of paper when your starting the treatment. That was it.

Im sorry to hear that you think it hasnt been implanted. I didnt realise you could detect this by hcg. My last treatment and this one, I didnt do anything I just wait for otd! Its completely new to me ....so testing on yr hcg, do you buy sticks like ovalating sticks or you just go to yr gp and get them do it for you and how often were you suppose to do that?

If I ever had to this again I wld asked my doc to increase the dosage of gonal f....I was very slow responding these drugs which force us having to stay longer in prague and also get second scan done at home.
    Give this and next cycle a break so you'll have time to prepare everything and get everything you need for your next treatment....In  meantime go out, have fun, let your hair down with few drinks.... your body has been through alot!

Bunny hope all is well at your end :)
    As for me....justing waiting for results no news yet!!
    Xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 19/06/15, 17:54 »
    I tested 2 weeks after egg collection  which was picked up on first response and also clearblue.
    They both detect early pregnancy but unfortunately  my pregnancy  hormone didn't rise so by the time on target day was due  my trst was negative x
    I still  have my fingers crossed  for you both and will be going back to prague for another attempt xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 22/06/15, 21:46 »
    Etika has finally responded and is going to book  a Skype  appt with Dr Mrazek so that I can discuss our next options x I also want to know is any reasons why didn't implant and is any tests to look at why x
    Bunny and Shamrock  how are you both getting on xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 23/06/15, 14:09 »
    Hi hope, all is well just waiting for results in few days time. I think I'm going to test on Thurs instead of Friday. ..I can't stand waiting another day cos I'm getting mixed signals I felt really nausea last Sunday which was day 9 and little bit this morning and I'm getting strong cramps as if af is coming tho there's no sign of blood when I insert utrogestan. So I have no idea! Lol. Also I'm getting all those weird stuff going on in my tummy like every day. It is abs TORTURING me!!
    I'm getting nightmares lately shouting out in my sleep that its not working and was screaming last night injections...injections(!) like what was that about! Hubby's all concerned that I have to try stay calm but it's blooming hard!
    That's good yr having Skype again do make sure it's call not video Skype cos I remember we couldn't see Dr and he had to hang up and call us on computer. ...im keen on yr situation why yrs wasn't implant so keep me inform :) when is the appointment?
    Bunny hope everything's okay at yr end you've gone a bit quiet
    xxx