* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62294 times)

0 Members

Offline hope39

modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #120 on: 23/06/15, 20:25 »
Shamrock it's sounds good for you at mo so keep fingers crossed xx
I know some signs are similar to af  I have  booked skype  on 8th July but my partner will  be at work x I want to know more about his sperm result and also what they think our options are z we stayed for 10 nights last time but can't do that again as I only have 4 holidays left from work x they are good at work so far but not sure they will be for a 4th attempt x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #121 on: 23/06/15, 20:26 »
    Bunny I hope you are quiet due to bfp and that you are keeping well x we will need advise of you about your treatment  going forward and the drugs you used xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 25/06/15, 11:35 »
    Hi hope, well I caved in, tested day early this morning.....its driving me mad and I need to know!  On the strip its giving one strong red line and another faint pink line, getting mixed emotions hubby reckons its postitve and im thinking its negative! For split second we were like suprised,  full of giggles hugging each other but fear came in....

I got this cheapy kit from tesco so going to pop in boots to get whatever best kit there is out there and test it again tmw morning, my last treatment the nurse gave me pregnancy kit that hasnt been used  So going to try that too.

Thats fab news you got appointment pretty soon, sooner your on the better for you to get all the information you need to know. I also think you shd mention extras and see what he says I be thinking of you and really hope you get dr Mrazek cos he is lovely :)
    Xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #123 on: 25/06/15, 17:54 »
    Shamrock that's fab news xxx
    A faint line is a positive  xxxx
    Keep me informed xxxx
    😁

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #124 on: 25/06/15, 20:40 »
    Sham  ^hugme^ Congratulations, as a serial early tester  ::) a line is a line. I always bought sensitive strips in bulk from ebay & tested every other day to watch the line get darker  :)
    xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #125 on: 26/06/15, 10:47 »
    Thanks bundles and hope....I didn't really want to believe it and was having doubts all day yesterday thinking cheap kit gives out false reading but having read up that tesco kit are accurated to use which is why i bought it in first place.

I used the rfc (fertility clinic back home from my last treatment) rapid hcg pregnancy test this morning and it came up with two lines so I'm bfp. I'm still in shock...
    Xx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #126 on: 26/06/15, 16:44 »
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been away from the boards! I have had such mixed emotions lately I thought it was better if I stayed away.

Shamrock - fantastic to hear you got a positive! Look after yourself now - its such a surreal experience isn't it? I had taken test after test in the 18 months we had been trying and seen nothing so to get two beautiful lines felt strange but good!! I am not sure if your gp would run the hcg test (it's a blood test) and you need it doing every other day for a few days. I went to a clinic in London and got the results same day.

Hope - glad the clinic got in touch. I would look at agate's failed ivf thread as it has so much information for questions to ask and things to try for next time (not sure if the link will work...) https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=283000.0

AFM - the HCG blood test was a little low 36 at 8dp5dt although my progesterone was through the roof and considering I had got my first positive at 5dp5dt I wasn't hopeful - infact I cried all Tuesday and most of Wednesday. I was going to get it repeated but then decided I did none of this last time and that pregnancy was fine. I didn't get any morning sickness or anything last time either so perhaps my body doesn't produce high levels of the hormone. I am currently 5w2d and am flitting between thinking all will be ok to it's all a lost cause. I am still on the steroids and clexane and the clinic shipped me out a mega batch of Agolutin. I really hope all this isn't for nothing - my OHSS symptoms are still there and I do feel pretty awful now. I currently look about 5 months pregnant which means I have become a bit of a hermit as I don't want anyone to ask questions.
    I know the clinic wants us to have a scan at 6/7 weeks but I am terrified of the thought. I really thought I'd be wafting around serenely once I got pregnant but this is just so stressful.

I don't want to bring anyone else down which is why I haven't posted on here. I have been checking on you guys and was hoping we might have some more recruits?? Anyway I am going to keep everything crossed for us all and I hope to post back soon with some better news!!

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #127 on: 26/06/15, 17:34 »
    Bunny x it's good to hear from you xx hope you are ok and although you are concerned I hope your fears are just normal and when you hve the scan all your  fears are lifted x
    Shamrock I am so glad you got a stronger positive  xx
    I am pleased for you both and it gives me a bit  more hope for returning there xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 27/06/15, 23:12 »
    Gosh bunny must be horrible to go through this, u need to try not to get stress....I know it's easy to say esp with symptoms your having at the mo but we're here for you regarding what your going through ahead dont be dealing this on yr own. Keep postitive, think happy thoughts, drink loads of water! xx

Im full of hormones at the min... lately I'm having nightmares every night for a week now, really bad ones like last night I woke up in sweats ran down stairs screaming at my hubby that I need to take tablets cos I forgot to take them in prague lol then all of sudden I was laughing hysterical at him....it was like 1.30 in the morning...im getting worried,I wonder if it's utrogestan that's making me act crazy or its just crazy swing moods? My bumps really swollen no pain no sign of ohss.. only just 2 weeks but i looked 3 months. So surreal at the min and it hasn't hit me yet.

Clinic said I have to get scan done between 10-14 days but that means i'll be 4 weeks...i personally think it's way too early I rather wait till 7 wks scan. What are your thoughts on this?

Wouldn't u believe on same day when I was postitive my hubby received phone call from his boss that hes being made redundant like literally few hours later...oh the joys totally last thing we need! Seriously!

Hope I've every faith you WILL get pregnant....keep dreaming lovey... it WILL happen! :)
    Xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #129 on: 28/06/15, 06:57 »
    Thank you xxx I hope that we will do it x
    2 weeks after ec means that you are actually 4 weeks pregnant xx
    So 2 weeks after test you will be 6 weeks xxxx good luck to both of you with scans and let me know how you get on.
    I am now 2 weeks after bleeding and have got pains in abdomen, I am doing opk tests and no sign of ovulation yet.
    I am hoping that I will in next day or so.
    My partner has low sperm count  do unlikely  to get pregnant naturally but we will try xxx
    Speak soon xx