* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62237 times)

0 Members

Offline Oliveraaa

• Un-Ranked
modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #150 on: 1/08/15, 22:09 »
Shamrockgal / Bunny congratulations (cheering  ^hugme^
Hope39 best luck  ^pray^

I have been following yours posts for while.
anyway, I picked Gynem for many reasons and if everything goes as plan ill do my first IVF on September.
TBH Gennet was my first target but couldnt waiting for 4-6 months consultation and maybe another 4 months for IVF.

English is not my native language, please excuse any mistakes

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #151 on: 4/08/15, 12:10 »
    Hiya dons, thats the main reason why I didnt go with reprofit cos of embyroscope,  I wanted every technology out there that i know that is available to us. I used picsi, its not very expensive quite cheap really,  thought might as well to use extras to take advantage! Dont want any regrets!

The drugs I was on at both times, I unfortunately was slow at responding so we ended up having to stay two weeks in prague. We orginally booked the flight and accommodation for 11 nights and was told by our second visit in gynem that dr want me to continue taking drugs and extra scan. Our immediate reaction was we had to cancel return flight and get the later flight home! Dr suggested to back date the et and make et into day 2 instead of day 4....  we were like theres no way im going home early and I dont care about the cost of flight, I want embies grow few day longer!

So that was fine....we were praying all the way back to the hotel hoping theres room for us to stay extra few days....luckily hotel booked us in no plm whatsoever. If I was you, dont book return flight just incase. We lost about 200 flight but we didnt care, all we want is postitve results out of it.

By the way meant to say babybond clinic I was using for scan, the clinic are franchise so you'll find theres clinics at every corner in england.

My apology for getting mixed up getting notes from rfc, its not four months its 40 days I just remember what you had said there! Lol

I got medications posted out to me, like hope said it there.... its just alot easier than getting it yourself! Its round about the same price as uk about 100 pounds difference, not much difference really. Only down side you have to pay 25 for the bank to transfer the money...  We book the accommodation through booking com so we can cancel it anytime if the date doesn't match.   I booked everything at last min, when my period came along, we booked flight and accommodation straightaway using jet 2 from belfast. If you want to be well pepared, you cld always get flex ticket from aer lingus dublin, the prices doubles but you can change it any time you want....we booked with them but at that time we didnt go with them so got hubby to cancel the flight and got our money back, the only thing you'll have to pay is cancellation fees which is about 15 euros.

By the way I read up gynem introduction guide that when yr af comes (full flow) after 6pm, count this as day 1.  I always thought if you get full flow after midday, count that as day 1 so im glad I read that up before taking medications! I tried to forward the pdf file on to here but I dont know how to transfer on to here from pdf file! I see if I can get my hubby do it for me
    Xx

Hi oliver, welcome :)  I was talking to one of the girls in other forum that ive created 'going abroad for iVF/ICSI...which clinic in Czech Republic' she was telling me that it wld take 4 -6 months waiting list to speak to consultation in gennet (maybe less if yr lucky) and then if you decide to go ahead then you have to wait 2 -4 months to start the treatment! Thats pretty mad considering having to wait that long!

Good luck on starting treatment soon, fire away any queries your having, we're here to support you guys :)
    Xx

Hi bunny and hope, hope you guys are well! Ive wee question to ask yous....can you remember what day you took the Utrogestan, is it from ec or et? To be honest I cant remember!  Going to stop taking them in week 12 so its about 2 weeks to go...
    Xx

Offline Oliveraaa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 4/08/15, 13:36 »
    Hi shamrockgal thx for all info. u kept updating with full details which is kind of you to share us urs experience.

Embryoscope is one of reasons we went with Gynem also Erika is our coordinator, She answered all my questions, made me feel comfortable, i would admit she is knowledgeable and has a warm demeanor.
    we did skype consultation with Dr. everything went well.

so far we are satisfied with their communication.

hope best for all...

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 4/08/15, 18:13 »
    Yr welcome oliver, why dont you consider getting translator,  im sure gynem wld be happy to facilitate this for both of you
    All the best
    X

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 8/08/15, 07:20 »
    Hello Ladies
    I have found that communication has been slow however now that it's coming near they are starting to respond.
    I have been asked to do bank transfer for deposit and meds which I didn't need to do before.
    Also I was advised that I would have to do all the tests again however I pushed and said that it's only 3 mths since we had treatment so they have agreed.
    I'm only going out for egg collection this time so everything will be last minute.  I've asked if we get pregnant naturally this mth (which is highly unlikely) if any of the cost would be refunded and she said it would even for the meds.  We have to pay 1000 for meds and 700 for deposit. It's Scarey doing it all again.
    We should be going about 13th Sept. I've asked if  they do egg transfer on a weekend if needed but Erika hasn't responded.
    Shamrock gal  would they have done egg transfer on a weekend if needed for you xxx
    Thanks and good luck everyone  xxx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #155 on: 19/08/15, 15:53 »
    Hi hope - just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and hoping it all goes well! I didn't pay anything until the day of egg collection, I thought it was a bit lax of them to be honest and it is better to do in advance. I was so nervous that day I could barely remember my pin!

Hope anyone else who is cycling is doing well - good luck to you all!!

SB xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 19/08/15, 20:13 »
    Thank you xxx
    Hope you are doing well xx
    I am waiting for the drugs to be delivered at present.
    They said they sent them on Friday so will see.
    I am then due on in 2 weeks  and can start the whole process again xxx
    Have you had your normal scan now xxxx are you with normal  midwives now xxxx
    Don't feel as stressed yet but it's not hit me yet that we are doing it again very soon xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 20/08/15, 20:14 »
    Hi hope and bunny! Sorry I havent replied..havent been well due to miagraine, kept throwing up with pain, so was lying low trying to get better! Im pleased to say nausea completely went away few days ago still getting tired but got more energy so im into 12 weeks now and had scan last tues, it went well :)
    Gosh hope where did time go is it two weeks already?! Flip well sure all the best! Going to pray for you really hard, keep the image in your head that yr going to have baby no matter what and that yr getting scan....keep postitve :) are you going to stay same hotel you stayed the last time? Good timing for you to head out soon, weather has been terrible here, hope you'll have some lovely sunshine over there! Im dying to go to toulouse in france to see my sis and have wee short break....need some sun in me! Have to wait and see if hubby gets the interview for his new job...it has been stressful couple of months thats for sure but thats in the past
    Lou
    Xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 24/08/15, 21:12 »
    Hello Shamrock
    Sounds like you've also had a difficult  early pregnancy x but good news that both of you have your 12 week scans and all looks good.
    I've received my  meds today but no needles.... I've order some off amazon.
    It feels strange not being able to book anything  until last minute
    . I think it will be 3 weeks but  not started period yet until 2nd sept x
    Whst has the support been like after positive  result xx
    Thanks Amanda xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 24/08/15, 21:15 »
    Not sure where we are staying this time but will be an apartment in the centre x last time we stayed closer to the clinic but don't think I need to x not sure what to do about flight home we can fly Friday night which I estimate will be day 4 or Saturday which will be day 5 x I don't think  they will do day 5 transfer on a Saturday.  Embryologist  didn't check from Friday to Monday last time x