* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62887 times)

0 Members

Offline hope39

modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #170 on: 16/09/15, 14:48 »
Hello ladies xx
Egg collection  today was ok x only 3 eggs and waiting to here if they are ok.
I am concerned  though as my scan in uk on Monday showed the following 19, 18, 17, 2 x 12mm and 10mm. Today they said that they got 3 eggs from 12 to 17mm and 3 follicles 9 to 11mm x
My concern is have my largest ones ovate themselves  or have they measured very different to uk x
I had other smaller follicles which could have grown enough to be one of the smaller ones x
Stressful x I just wish they had been back in contact to say of they are mature at least that  is a positive  x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #171 on: 17/09/15, 20:31 »
    Sending huge hug from me, its out of your hands now and just have to faith in your embryologist!  Next few days will be tough but be there for each other as both of you are going to be anxious about it. Really hope you get good news from email.   Meant to ask you in previous comment, are you having any extras with the likes of embyroscope?
    X

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #172 on: 18/09/15, 10:13 »
    Hello
    We had 3 mature eggs but only 1 fertilised  x
    I am devestated, didn't add anything extra this time as said didn't need x
    I haven't heard how my final embryo is today x
    They are so slow at updating x if my embryo makes it then transfer will be tomorrow  or Monday xx
    I don't have a good feeling  about  it though xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #173 on: 20/09/15, 17:22 »
    Hang in there hope, remember you only need one to fertilised....I know its disheartening to hear others hadnt developed well but ive have every fingers and toes cross for you this wee one survive through x
    Has embryologist got in touch with you again?
    I know its easy to say but try not get to stress its not doing you any good
    hugs xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #174 on: 21/09/15, 06:34 »
    Good Morning
    I am travelling home today.
    I had 3 day transfer on saturday and embryo was graded 1 to 2 by embryologist x it was already starting to  compact xxx u paid for assisted hatching x was a difficult transfer as they said my cervix was closed x I don't know what that means but had to manipulate  and embryo had to go back in lab x
    Thank you for your support xx now in the 2 ww again xxx

Offline sumpy

modify
    « Reply #175 on: 21/09/15, 20:18 »
    Hi Ladies I hope you don't mind me joining in this thread. I'm looking at going to Prague for treatment and can see you both have experiences from Gynem. I spoke to Erika by skype last week. She is very friendly, but she said she would come back with answers to some of our questions and she hasn't come back?

Hasn't given me much confidence. I was already concerned with the management of everything and support.

If you wouldn't mind would you feedback on your experiences both positive and negative. I'm so worried about the whole thing.

Hope39- I have been reading your post and glad you got your embryo transfer. Good luck. Previously have you produced more eggs before going to gynem?

Shamrock- Congratulations on your BFP. Id=s it right that you had your trf on the 4th day?

Hi to anyone else I have missed and good luck.

Sumpy

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #176 on: 21/09/15, 20:22 »
    Thats brillant news Amanda I knew it! Your wee embyro is a fighter thats for sure! Grade 1 is abs fantastic :)
    Hopefully you dont have to go back to work so soon, take it easy next few days and distract yourself during 2ww keep warm, drink milk...the waiting is abs tortured as you know but do things to occupy yourself like go out meet your friends, do hobbies that you havent done in a while
    Im here anytime if your looking to chat to take yr mind off
    By the way congratulations on being pupo :)
    Xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #177 on: 23/09/15, 18:07 »
    Hi sumpy
    Yes thats right i had my et done on day four, we hope to have it done on day 5 but embyros was already in early stage of blastocyst so could nt take a chance to wait another day. 

My 2nd treatment was completely different experience from my first one, I was in so much calmer, stress free.  I definitely recommend gynem... Doctors esp dr marazek and nurses were really polite and friendly.   The whole time we were there, we totally aware that we're in czech Republic so therefore there attitude is different from us. The way I looked at, its their own country with their own regulations to follow just like other clinics.  Their clinic is set up purely for ivf only, 20 mins outside prague (my co ordinator ordered taxi for us each time from hotel,  never used transport cos we wanted it to be stress free as possible)

Could not fault any of doctors and embryologist, they were professional at what they were doing. I was offered to have dvd of embyroscope developing my two embyros which im forever grateful.

The only down side is admin error which was obvious to us and you need to keep an eye on it, there was one time richard emailed me for my protocol stimulation, was wrong address and different persons name and  the mediation from their prescription was wrong. It put me off for sure, thinking are they not doing their job properly! I think its the nurses fault for not double checking it. I didnt hold back, I pointed out straight away and told them it wasnt right so they apologised for it. I didnt care about nurses so much so cos the end of the day its the actual doctor that is performing on me when im at ec and et thats it....most important part!  Their building are so so clean especially in theatre. Your partner is not allow in with you but I felt well looked after tho and was in calmer state afterwards and same as for et

One thing I have noticed about co ordinators, yes there is lack of communications but I have read up peoples comment about well known clinic s like reprofit and gennet, they're having same problem too. So the way I look at it, english is not their first language, I guess Im being open minded about whole thing

We're planning to go back and use them again if all goes well to try again

All the best making your own decision and go with your gut instinct, good luck! :)

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #178 on: 24/09/15, 10:26 »
    Hi I'm new here and planning to go to gynem for IVF on November or December. We have an 8 year old but have been unable to conceive since. All tests show nothing is wrong, just unexplained infertility. We were hoping to go to Prague over Christmas and new year as that's earn my cycle would be at the right stage. But I've judge found out they're closed for over a week over Christmas so I'm night sure what to to now. I'm a teacher so it would be really difficult going during term time, and our son would be coming with us do we would have to pull him out of school. It's great to read all these positive posts about gynem here!

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #179 on: 24/09/15, 18:02 »
    Hello
    I have been to gynem twice now and despite a lack of communication from the Co ordinators that is the only negative.
    In May/June I had egg collection and day 4 transfer. I did not pay extra for embryoscope so did not get update from egg collection  on Friday until Monday.  I found  the nurses lovely and they really tried to talk
    This month I had egg collection on Wednesday and got an update each day and had transfer on saturday .
    I found nurses so lovely again and when I had transfer and there was a problem the nurse  was stroking my arm to keep me calm xxx
    I did thik it was different from treatment in the UK my treatment was very much impersonal in the UK with not seeing same dr or nurse x I had scans at one hospital  and only went in for egg collection  and  transfer so didn't see the same people. At least with gynem the Dr is the same from Skype and he does both egg collection and transfer. Nurses were the same both times xx
    I would highly recommend  them and that's with a failed cycle. I am hoping this cycle is positive  xx
    Good luck xx