* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62888 times)

0 Members

Offline Knockers71

modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #180 on: 24/09/15, 20:15 »
Hi Hope thanks so much for your reply. That's great they sound really supportive and personal. I really wish you luck for this cycle. Have you only just got back then? How long were you there for? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #181 on: 24/09/15, 21:56 »
    Hi knockers just want to wish you good luck for your treatment! Have you thought about getting sick note from your job as a back up if decide to go ahead to fly out in nov or December when ever suits you? We had to book everything at last min when our af has arrived, its a bit of pain but theres nothing we can do. Hopefully yr af falls on the days theyre opening!
    I heard its very magical time to go that time of the year, lucky you :)

Hi hope, just to let you know im thinking of you and hope yr not too insane already! :)
    Xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #182 on: 25/09/15, 19:06 »
    Ha x Shamrock you know me too well xx
    I am going insane dying to trst and I'm going to hold off.
    My first ivf treatment we were there 10 nights, but this time we managed to go out after trigger so was only there 7 days x
    It was more relaxed but everything was very last minute x

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #183 on: 25/09/15, 20:52 »
    Im glad to hear your not testing early.  Its best not too otherwise emotionally it'll messes yr head! Hold out till day10 if you can or maybe wait till yr otd? At least its weekend good excuse for yous to get out of house have coffee and shopping. Weather is going to be very good. Unfortunately for us we're stuck in the house for a while cos hubby back completely went due to stress wiv him being made redundant :( trying very hard to keep postitve not easy! Have fab weekend
    Xx

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #184 on: 26/09/15, 10:09 »
    Hi Shamrock, I hadn't thought of getting a sick note but I guess I would have to for over a week. Although my job works on an as ad when basis so I just don't get paid if I don't go in. But I'm teaching GCSE art so I feel I would be letting the kids down.
    Hi hope hopefully these two weeks aren't driving you mad! Good luck. Don't you need to be out for up to 14 days, as you have to be there for day 5 scan then after say 12 there's up to another 5 days while the embryos develop? Sorry this is all new to me!! Thanks, nicola

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #185 on: 26/09/15, 19:15 »
    The first time I had day 7 scan and went out for day 9 scan and 2nd time had both in uk and went out for egg collection day 13 xxx

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #186 on: 27/09/15, 20:57 »
    Hi I thought you had to go out for day 5, is it different for everyone according to what their stimulation programme is? Thanks, nicola

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #187 on: 28/09/15, 19:42 »
    Hi knockers you can have both scans done in the clinic on the days they ve scheduled you in, its entirely up to you. I decided to have one scan done at private clinic near my home, they print pictures for me bring it over for doctor to see them and have second final scan before ec in prague. Cos its less hassle, less money to pay extra few nights if that makes sense.
    Others decided to have both scan done private at home then fly out the next day, it suit some women cos they're either working that they cant get out early or have very short holidays left. Every womans treatment is different, some respond really well and get lots of follicles which means they can get home sooner, could stay up to 9 or 10 days depending how well the embyros developing, usually its up to 10 days to stay.  And I unfortunately got unlucky having to stay two weeks due to slow growth on follicles so it meant I had to get more drugs and more scan. We orginally booked for 10 nights but ended ip having to cancel the flight and rebook it. Lol one of those things!
    X

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #188 on: 29/09/15, 06:32 »
    Hello ladies x x I'm out the game again x I've got a bfn snd signs of af xx gutted xx I can't do it again and no frosties  xx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #189 on: 29/09/15, 17:04 »
    Hi hope

Just seen this and I wanted to offer you  ^hugme^  I'm so sorry you think this time hasn't been successful xx