* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 63556 times)

0 Members

Offline hope39

modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #20 on: 4/05/15, 18:02 »
Hello
I am using menopur and buserilin injections  x gynem haven't wrote the new prescription  yet but I already have the meds.
I am hoping to start with next af  which means going out around 22nd May  x hoping to stay in an apartment for 10 days x how about you x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 7/05/15, 19:20 »
    Hi hope, looks like we're on the ball soon....very excited but feeling nervous :) Gynem posted drugs to me, it was a bit of suprise as wasnt expected it... we must have got our wires crossed cos I emailed richard asking if he could sent the prescription to me....sainsburys wont accept copy or email script.  I think I should have said receipt instead of prescription....it seemed thats what they called it over there and he thought prescription is like posting drugs! Thats what I think! Lol at least I didn't have to go and get it myself. It was quick I have to say, took about three days and it was well packed with bubble wraps around it.
    Has erika send you instructions how to use the injections?
    im ovalating at the mo so looks like I 'll be going over there end of may or begining of june so now I have to email him to let him know my next af. i honestly cant wait to get it started! Im already thinking what clothesIi shd bring. Its so difficult to know what cos I know we have to keep our feet warm so im in two minds whether I should bring sandles. What clothes are you gonna bring? X

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 7/05/15, 19:39 »
    I know it's mad how it's happening  xx it was a nightmare getting prescription  x they haven't said how to take drugs so had a look on Internet x that's good that they posted the drugs x it's supposed  to be cheaper there x have u just got drugs until u go out x
    I don't know what to bring x will be 10 days around 22nd May?

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 7/05/15, 20:31 »
    Where are you thinking  of staying x I am looking at apartments  but keep being swayed to hotels xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #24 on: 7/05/15, 21:24 »
    Last time I looked for hotels,  they seems to be pretty expensive, it wld be lovely tho! But we're going for apartment. Im letting richard picking it for me. Deffo will be staying in centre of prague, make things little bit easier for uS and just get taxi or tram to clinic.  I think we'll going there three times... scan, ec and et....will be staying for 11 days. We've booked flexi so going to there one way and book flight again whenever we get to prague for going home.

Ive just email richard asking him for instructions how to do drugs. You tube does have videos showing how to use injections but I need to be more specific like how many times a day and whens the best time to do it.

Ive no idea how much dr are, im guessing it might be cheaper than here....im hoping! Lol he getting back to me that one soon, I let you know whenever he gets back with price.  He posted 4 injections. So I have to take Gonal f and Luveris at home for 6 days and other two Orgalutran and Ovitrelle in prague,  I be taking them with me to airport
    Xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #25 on: 8/05/15, 18:05 »
    I think I will stay on an apartment  just in case not well  and have to stay in xx I've not thought about booking flight when put there x thst way if ec is earlier could come home earlier x
    I've only got drugs for 7 days, we will have to get the rest out there x
    Exciting now just need AF to show so can start to plan  x

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 14/05/15, 20:35 »
    Well, I should be booking the flights etc for this month but partner wants to miss this  month  again as he has a cough.  8 7nderstand in a way but can't help being devestated and really frustrated. He has had a cold for 2 weeks but it's lingering.  I should be sympathetic  but can't help being really mad at him xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #27 on: 15/05/15, 15:39 »
    Bless you hope! You must be feeling frustrating wanting to get whole thing going as soon as! If I was you, start looking at accommodation now!

Were suppose to have our treatment earlier this month but had to give a missed cos my hubby was having 'panic' moment thinking its happening so quick  (my last treatment took 6 weeks) and this one only need at least a week  to start the drugs and want timed out, was raging at him.

Trying to sort out accommodation at the mo...Richard emailed me to get apartment booking but its based near clinic and we don't want that cos we want to be in centre of Prague where everything is. The another apartment he show me is in old town is only available in middle of June so is no good to us. ( this may suit you?)

Prices seems to be incredible expensive for 11 nights! I've eventually found couple from booking.com to stay hotel for 500 in prada  2. Reserved  two hotels and hopefully we can change around our date depending on my period and cancel it without charge. Looks like apartment is out of question! lol
    Its pain in the bum but sure what can we do everything falls my period!  Have you able to look at apartment/hotel?
    xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #28 on: 15/05/15, 19:56 »
    I was looking on booking.com too x it's not knowing that so difficult coz got to wait for period. Mine is late this month. Where are you flying from. We are flying from mancheater and  the flights are not always good  so may have to  fly from Gatwick or stay for extra days x

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 18/05/15, 16:02 »
    Hey hope, we're from ireland.  Got two airport to choose, one from belfast but it only flies out twice a week and dublin airport get daily flights so going to go with dublin. It takes 2 hours to get there but sure what can we do its better than nothing!  We've booked flexi last month on aer lingus, more expensive but it means we can change date any time without charge.
    Thats terrible you're restricted where you're flying out.:-(   I would have thought Manchester airport is big place that enables daily flights! We're booking one way.  Whenever we get to prague after speaking to the doctor, we'll book the flight again for going home.
    I cant believe its coming closer! lol i should have my period at the weekend, well im hoping!  ^pray^
    xx