* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62996 times)

0 Members

Offline Knockers71

modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #230 on: 27/12/15, 22:58 »
Oh no puffinpie I'm so sorry xxx
I hope you're ok x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline sumpy

modify
    « Reply #231 on: 28/12/15, 21:30 »
    Puffinpie - I'm so sorry to hear your news I have my fingers crossed for you for your scan. Thank you for your help I did Email Jana but didn't get a response from her either.

I guess I will have to chase then when they open again. Does anyone know when this is?

Hi Hope39 and knockers71 hope your both doing well.

I hope to be flying out to Prague around the 27th Jan. anyone else going to be there around this time?
    Can anyone recommend any hotels. I have been looking at the designhotel Elephant? Also can anyone recommend any nice restaurants?

Good luck to everyone for 2016, lets hope it all our years!!

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #232 on: 30/12/15, 21:55 »
    Hi all, puffinpie any news? I hope you're ok.
    Sumpy I was going to be going out in January but have had to delay things due to gallbladder disease and lack of funds. We're looking at April at the earliest now. I think there are recommendations for hotels etc earlier in this thread, and in the Czech Republic general forum x

Offline puffinpie

• Here we go again !
    modify
    « Reply #233 on: 31/12/15, 12:01 »
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't update. It has been a terrible week but so far has a happy ending.
    Although not out of the woods yet .
    I went to EPAU with my Tupperware container full of giant blood clots as they requested I take as many in as I could catch .
    That in itself was pretty traumatic.
    The midwife poked around in the container, found no baby but agreed that I had certainly had a miscarriage .
    I just needed another quick transvaginal ultrasound to check that I didn't need a D&C and had passed everything.
    To everyone's surprise she found our baby straight away, no searching this time and a good strong heartbeat.
    Absolutely no bleeding in the uterus either.
    The thought is I have damage to my cervix ( from that last damn scan !) and had formed lots of clots on it from my blood clotting disorder.
    I was still bleeding and losing clots at this point and they decided to increase my fragmin .
    That has actually worked because although I'm still bleeding it is light and watery , getting a brown tinge to it ( so old bleeding) and no more clots at all.
    I'm now back at the recurrent miscarriage clinic again and have weekly scans booked .
    This baby ( it is definitely just one) is so tenacious.
    Can't believe it has survived all of this .
    Cautiously optimistic but literally taking every day as it comes.
    Xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #234 on: 31/12/15, 21:41 »
    Glad they found a healthy baby xxx fingers crossed  for  you  now xxx rest and take it easy  xxx

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #235 on: 31/12/15, 23:37 »
    Blimey puffinpie that certainly is a tenacious baby, that is fantastic to hear! Good luck and rest up xx

Offline puffinpie

• Here we go again !
    modify
    « Reply #236 on: 1/01/16, 01:23 »
    I am a basket case!
    Thanks for your lovely words ladies x

Offline sumpy

modify
    « Reply #237 on: 4/01/16, 19:05 »
    Wow excellent puffinpie you sure have a fighter there. Relax and take it easy.

Keep us updated x

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #238 on: 10/01/16, 10:45 »
    I hope you have had another successful  scan puffin pie xxx
    I'm waiting for more info, although I emailed Jana the dreaded Erika replied with my protocol.
    I'm waiting again for her to confirm next steps  and cost for medication. 
    If all goes to plan I will be having ec on 1st Feb xz
    But need to understand what  to have prior to travelling.
    They have mention intralipids this time but I won't be able to get in uk so want to know if they can sort on ec for me xxx
    Good luck sumpy xxxx

Offline puffinpie

• Here we go again !
    modify
    « Reply #239 on: 10/01/16, 12:48 »
    Not good news ladies I'm afraid.
    My bleeding stopped completely last Sunday but when I had my scan on Tuesday they couldn't find a heartbeat.
    In fact they had trouble finding the baby again and when they did the sac had collapsed and the baby was much smaller than the week before.
    They say it must have passed away very soon after we saw the heartbeat.
    I still haven't started bleeding yet and don't even have any spotting, which is pretty ironic after all I went through at Christmas.
    Final scan tomorrow at 11 and then surgery in the afternoon.
    We will be back at Gynem in March x