* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 63144 times)

0 Members

Offline sumpy

modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #250 on: 29/01/16, 07:03 »
Oh puffinpie how upsetting the treatment you received is not acceptable or professional.

You are not alone with the communication issue. Erika has been a nightmare and Jana never replied to any email I sent.

We are in the clinic reception now and Erika is late.

My husband asked me not to go with this clinic as the communication is so poor. When I looke on other Czech clinic forums it seems most of them are like it.

Please don't let this stop your going after your dream. I had exactly the same experience as you on my last IVF. That's why now I'm paying to have PGD it adds thousands to the bill but I couldn't go through the whole experience again.

Big hugs are being sent to you. 
Sumpy x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline puffinpie

• Here we go again !
    modify
    « Reply #251 on: 29/01/16, 07:42 »
    Good luck with your treatment darling.
    Dr Msrek has absolutely no bedside manner and is very arrogant but as he got me pregnant I forgave his terrible attitude.
    Not anymore.
    I'll pray your treatment works x

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #252 on: 3/02/16, 14:51 »
    Hi everyone sorry it's been so long since I posted, I ended up in hospital a few weeks ago and had an emergency operation due to complications with gallbladder disease. I'm recovered now. We've had to postpone everything due to my health and we just don't have the money now. I'm waiting on some inheritance money but that could be months due to legal complications. My period started today, the last one before I'm 45, as its my birthday on Friday so I'm feeling quite emotional.
    I'm so sorry puffinpie, there are no words xx
    Hello sunpy and hope, have you started treatment? How is it going?
    Hello shamrock gal xx

Offline puffinpie

• Here we go again !
    modify
    « Reply #253 on: 7/02/16, 00:35 »
    Knockers I'm so sad to read this.
    We have decided to start a surrogacy journey.
    Meeting with a traditional surrogate tomorrow actually.
    My miscarriage is finally over after 5 weeks and I just tested negative finally.
    I hope you get to try again soon darling x

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #254 on: 7/02/16, 19:25 »
    I don't think we will be trying anymore, 45 was always my cut off age for my own sanity. 6 years of trying is enough! If the money comes through this year we will do one try of IVF, but no more trying every month and waiting in hope for a pregnancy that never comes, my mental health cannot take it.
    Good luck with the surrogacy! Xx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #255 on: 8/02/16, 08:13 »
    I'm so sad to read this xx
    We have such a difficult  journey yo get here and have so many obstacles along the way xx
    Gallbladder is very painful, I've been told worse than childbirth xx
    I hope you get chance to try again soon.
    This is our last attempt.  I am nearly 42 but I have had such low nimbus with my own eggs and I've done 2 long protocol, 2 short protocol  and this was a modified natural.
    I had clomid and low dose of menopur  and got 2 eggs for transfer same results as when on high dose medication x
    If this doesn't work then we would need to move to donor xx
    Good luck everyone and great to see you at gynem sumpy, hope you embryos are progressing nicely xxx

Offline puffinpie

• Here we go again !
    modify
    « Reply #256 on: 8/02/16, 15:09 »
    We met a surrogate yesterday and are going ahead with that .
    She is absolutely fantastic and will be a traditional surrogate ( using her own eggs and hubby's sperm) I can't allow myself to go through any more of this TTC was horrendous endings.
    We hope to start in April because we want to build up a good relationship first.
    Good luck everyone x

Offline sumpy

modify
    « Reply #257 on: 10/02/16, 21:42 »
    Hi Everyone,

Hope 39 - It was great to meet you, so nice to see a friendly face. Hope your 2ww goes fast and wish you good luck...

Puffinpie - I'm glad Gynem haven't beaten you down completely and you have reviewed and liked another option. I didn't realise you could arrange a surrogate so quickly, that's amazing and I wish you good luck. Keep us posted.  I can completely understand you not wanting to go through any more of this TTC was horrendous endings. I feel the same i'm excited about my current cycle but scared of the possible outcomes and picking myself up again.

Knockers 71- Sorry to hear of your emergency operation glad it went ok and you have recovered now. I again know what your saying about the heartache every month. I find it a rollercoaster, big build up to then come on every month. I have also been trying for to many years and not sure how more I can take. I'm 42, hubby 43 and we have said this is a last time. I did say that last year though, but I actually think I will be divorced if I try again...   I do hope our inheritance come through anytime so you can try one more time. Can you not borrow the money until it does? Take Care

AFM- I went to Gynem/Prague for 7 days we came home last Friday. We had fun and games with their organisational skills and the normal lack of contact from Erika, apart from that we had a good time and made it a bit of a holiday at the same time as its the only we will probably get this year. Prague is a beautiful city with plenty to do. In a nutshell we got 8 eggs, 7 of which were mature, 6 fertilised and 5 were doing well but as the days went on we got 3 blastocyst on day 5 that had started hatching but by day 6 1 had not hatched. So we had 2 embryos that were good enough to send biopsy's for PGS. I'm very worried as last time I got 6 and all of them had chromosome damage. I just keep telling myself I only need one!! I have everything crossed. I now have an upto 4 week wait for the result.

Good luck to everyone, all on our different journeys but with the same goal.

Take Care.

Sumpy x

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #258 on: 16/02/16, 11:47 »
    Well after my 5th attempt at ivf, I rang my local fertility centre to book a hcg test to be td that although the Dr has agreed to support me for scans etc I should be paying x I therefore think this is definitely  the last attempt for me x they've always done my scans  for follicles etc x I had a failed attempt on nhs and a failed private attempt with them x
    I'm shocked as they've always been so supportive  x

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #259 on: 17/02/16, 16:06 »
    My hpt test today was negative xx
    I am out xx I am interested in embryo donation so have asked for more information x
    Is it anonymous??
    Thank you x
    Amanda xx