* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 63143 times)

0 Members

Offline hle

• Gold Member
modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #270 on: 8/07/16, 17:48 »
Why would you have piced gennet over gynem shamrock girl? Just out of interest in trying to make a devision!  X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mum2M

modify
    « Reply #271 on: 9/07/16, 00:14 »
    Hehe, being going crazy trying to pick a clinic, finally decided on Gynem and came over here and saw a lady would have picked Gennet ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. I am curious too pray tell why would you have....hehehe..just crossed Gennet of my spreadsheet in favour of Gynem ;D ;D ;D...i am soo tickled..lol..oops need to pee..

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #272 on: 13/07/16, 12:36 »
    Hi ladies. I have had 3 attempts at gynem with my own eggs and failed.  We made a tough decision and went for donor eggs and I am officially pregnant today on test date x I can't quite believeit xxx

Offline Mum2M

modify
    « Reply #273 on: 13/07/16, 13:42 »
    Hi Hope congrats ^hugme^..are you still at gynem? What do you reaaaallllyyy think of them.....i was thinking gynem or reprofit.....not too keen on gennet...

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #274 on: 19/07/16, 23:07 »
    Well hle because I got pregnant in gygem I still would have went with them over gennet. X

^congrats^ ^congrats^ hope!! So delighted for your news! Xxx

Offline Mum2M

modify
    « Reply #275 on: 20/07/16, 16:12 »
    Hello ladies,
    Do you guys know is Gynem work well with low amh and low AFC?

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #276 on: 21/07/16, 08:55 »
    I have been  to gynem 4 times. I really like them.  I have found that you see the same faces.  There are only 2 Dr's that will do your scans, egg collection and egg transfer so it feels quite personal x
    My Co ordinator caused some stress as she was slow to respond but always eventually did, she has apologised  for this when I confirmed that I was pregnant.  I've had an early scan  and just one baby in there, measuring correct for 5 weeks  with no heartbeat yet however booked in again for 7 weeks and should see much more xxx good luck  everyone xxx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #277 on: 1/08/16, 20:35 »
    Congratulations everyone!  I'm think I'm going with gynem, but not until October/November, but will keep checking the board to see what's happening and to document my own journey

Offline Mum2M

modify
    « Reply #278 on: 2/08/16, 08:19 »
    Hi hle,
    What topped the scale for you. I have narrowed mine down to Gynem and TM  Cyprus. I am giving own eggs a go though i have a low reserve and just discovered my tubes where blocked for 6yr tried didnt know i had blocked tubes..hmmm...hycosy opened one up though. Enough bout me.
    Just wanted to know what was d deciding factor for u.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #279 on: 13/08/16, 15:11 »
    For me it was the communication with gynem and for own egg if with icsi they have a higher success rate than gennett   plus no waiting list and free Skype consultation. Have you made any decisions yet?