* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 68081 times)

0 Members

Offline hle

• Gold Member
modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #280 on: 13/08/16, 15:37 »
Hi all

I had decided on gynem for oe icsi, but with the crash in euros their 1990 fee is not as favourable as gennet's set price of 1624. I just had a couple of questions as both clinics have quoted a big difference in drug costs. I had planned to have online consultation and ship drugs over from Prague. Gynem said between 600-1200 plus 20 shipping and gennet said between 1k-2k euros (not sure of their shipping costs. Does anyone know why that will be? Also gynem offer free Skype consultation but genett charge, though perhaps it's refundable if you go ahead with treatment. I'm torn,  similar success rates. Neithere have waiting list. There is a lot more activity on the gennet forum on here. Help!  Thanks

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mum2M

modify
    « Reply #281 on: 13/08/16, 19:26 »
    Hi Hle,
    Thanks for responding. I was going to pay for treatment at TM cyprus...but last week had a consultation with gynem and am thinking Czech is more for me. As i said i have low amh and going for very mild or soft as they called it, protocol. Am thinking Oct/Nov too. I have been told it doesnt look to good which i suspectes already but still gonna give ow at least one try.
    Looking at the cost you listed gynem still seems to work out cheaper i think.the email i have states 1550 pounds.
    Hope you get some feedback soon.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #282 on: 14/08/16, 09:47 »
    Hi Mum2Mum

That's good to know. Keep me posted, we might be cycle buddies! Good luck

Thanks

Emma

Offline Mum2M

modify
    « Reply #283 on: 15/08/16, 23:16 »
     Yes indeed ^hugme^

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #284 on: 20/08/16, 13:52 »
    How are people getting on? Is anyone cycling at gynem at the moment? This thread is very quiet compared to the genett one and I can't work out why?!

Offline Mum2M

modify
    « Reply #285 on: 20/08/16, 13:55 »
     Hiya Emma, true at first i though maybe we all havent started tx yet but then there are folks who have wld be great to hear something good or bad...take care dear have a gd weekend

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #286 on: 20/08/16, 15:13 »
    Thank's you too. Hopefully we will hear from someone soon. If I cycle with them in November I will post.

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #287 on: 4/09/16, 09:06 »
    Hello ladies X I'm sorry for the late reply. I have been to gynem 4 times. I did consider genett as it's more well know however I do think they are all as broad as long. Genett are in the town centre in the middle of shops where gynemm I'd on the outskirts easy to get to by tram.  I know a few who have been to gynem and met a few English people most times which is a relief  xx the communication  from the coordinator can be slow at times but again that can be same at other clinics X my Co ordinator was so lovely this time our 4th attempt, hugged me like a friend and apologised for any  stress with communication X I will send her a pic once we get the all clear at my 12 week scan xxx

Offline Mum2M

modify
    « Reply #288 on: 4/09/16, 15:11 »
    Thats encouraging...so happy it was a gd experience for you.

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #289 on: 5/09/16, 16:37 »
    Thank you that's so helpful.  Stupid question time. The quotes the clinic gives (gynem and gennett) are in pounda and euros. Do we pay in euros or pound's as since the crash of the pound if it's a direct conversion on the day into euros then the pound sterling rates they are qouting will be way out. Or are they the fixed prices in pounds,  like they are fixed in euros, if that makes any sense?

I have been dealing with Klara at gynem who responds within 24 hours. Can you ring them when in country? Instead of relying on email, though obviously that's free!

Thanks

Emma