* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 68073 times)

0 Members

Offline Mayaudrey

• Un-Ranked
modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #290 on: 6/09/16, 18:04 »
Hi can I join this thread we are looking at GYNEM in November time for doner eggs have a consultation next week. I'm only 28 but I suffer from POF we have tried two rounds with my own eggs which were unfortunately unsuccessful any info from people who have had a similar treatment would be great our consultation is with dr Milan. I suffer from lupus aswell so I'm interested in seeing if they offer any immune therapies such as intralipids xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #291 on: 6/09/16, 19:46 »
    Of course you can join. We may be cycling at the same time, own egg first time for me, but planning treatment at the end of November.

Offline Mayaudrey

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #292 on: 6/09/16, 22:35 »
    Hi hle we may well be cycling together I guess ours will depend on how long it takes to match us with a doner. Have you had your consultation already? Did you find them helpful?
    Xxx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #293 on: 7/09/16, 14:57 »
    Helpful through email. Consultation will be in October and I will post to let you know how it gpes and maybe you could post about your consultation  with them too.

Offline Mayaudrey

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #294 on: 8/09/16, 18:38 »
    Definitely ours is next Wednesday so I will let you know I'm going to spend Tommorow writing down a list of questions I want to make sure we ask 😁 Xxxx

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #295 on: 9/09/16, 21:31 »
    Good luck I look forward to hearing about how it went

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #296 on: 19/09/16, 21:17 »
    How did it go may Audrey?

Offline dwighty45

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #297 on: 26/09/16, 12:55 »
    Hi All. I am heading to Gynem in the second week of November. Is anyone that far along with their plans? I'd love to ask questions about travel and how you are going to do it - book in advance or last minute? Thanks

Offline hle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #298 on: 26/09/16, 15:09 »
    Good luck. I have changed my mind and i am going with gennet, no particular reason,  have been battling with my choice of two clinics for ages.

I am cycling over there at the end of November and I'm either going to book last minute through booking.com or on airbnb, there are deals on booking. Com where you can pay on arrival and cancel up to 24 hours before with no charge, so, that's another option. I'm going to get my consultation out of the way in October first and then when i have my protocol start travel plans.

Offline XMsH83X

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #299 on: 30/09/16, 16:50 »
    Hi all,

I have just finished cycle at Gynem and currently 6 days into 2ww! Just wanted to say how positive I found the whole experience! I would definitely recommend them and Prague was amazing! So much to do and very cheap to eat out etc. The main costs outside the treatment were booking flights with only a weeks notice and the accommodation was varied in cost so definitely something to suit all budgets 😊