* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 62300 times)

0 Members

Offline hope39

modify
...Gynem Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #30 on: 19/05/15, 20:13 »
Hello Shamrock gal
I have started my injections  tonight and I am flying out on Monday x
I am a little disappointed  as I have finally booked but had very  little  contact  from Erika to confirm.
I have started injections  so no going back xx
We are out until 4th June.
We may be there at same time.
Amanda

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 19/05/15, 21:22 »
    Hey amanda
    gosh, keep calm dont panic, she will get in  touch with you. If I was you, keep emailing her everyday until she respond.   When time comes nearer before you fly out, you should phone gynem clinic if you havent heard from her, it should be under your co-coditator name with prague and uk number along with skype name. Let me know if all else failed and I'll give you richards email address.  im sure you're going through accommodation at the mo :) x
    Im getting tell tales that af is on its way, reckon it'll come on Monday so may fly out 1st June. We're going to order taxi for ec and et, saves us faffing around, we cant afford to get stressed.....gotta have to keep calm!
    Im going mad with housework at the min trying to get everything tidy up and lots of cleaning so I dont have to lift a finger when I get home. geting really bad headaches at the mo, cant seemed to shift it grrr. Early night for me
    How was your first injection? Hope it didnt sting you! What time did you do it?
    Lou xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 20/05/15, 21:12 »
    Hiya Lou
    Erika finally got in touch today so all is fine.
    She is arranging for taxi to pick us up from the airport.
    Erika will take us to the clinic on Tuesday.
    We booked Hotel Olympik Tristar which is 10 min taxi from gynem.
    My af was late but worked out as my partner wanted to wait until June.luckily he came round and all is on track now.
    I am gonna gut the house on Saturday so that it's clean and tidy for when come hone x
    Injections were fine, no stinging but headaches and thirsty x
    I am taking injections at  7pm x
    I have my scan on Friday which is only day 5, however as it's bank holiday I would be able to get scam until Tuesday when I will be in prague x
    We may see each other in prague xx exciting  stuff x speak soon Lou xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 20/05/15, 23:18 »
    Yay, one less thing to worry about it now everything going your way! Glad to hear yr hubbys dealing it okay, its stressful situation to be in, he just wanted everything alright and being extra caution for you :)
    Wish af wld hurry up.....its driving me maaadddd! was speaking to my sis today and she was asking if im nervous, im like hell no im feeling very excited! Ha x
    Keep postitve and drink loads of water. r u bringing any drugs with you on the plane? Hope youve sort out transport to get you to the airport!
    Post me before you go
    6 more days to go! :)
    Xxx

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 22/05/15, 13:48 »
    Hi

Does anyone have an email address for their coordinator or anyone else at the clinic? I need to get hold of them urgently and no one is answering the phone, the general email address isn't being answered and my coordinator Martina isn't answering either!!

Thanks!!

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 22/05/15, 22:28 »
    Hi bunny
    Heres the addy [email protected]. thats the only email I have at the min hope you get through!  Are you starting teatment yourself? 
    X

/links

Offline SurreyBunny

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 23/05/15, 22:47 »
    Hi Shamrock

Got through in the end - was a bit hairy as I thought I was going to have to miss this cycle and go onto the next one but it all got sorted very last minute and I take my first injection tomorrow!! Very exciting!! We hope to be out around 3rd June but I haven't booked flights or accommodation yet as I really didn't know until yesterday if it was going to happen or not.

I'm a bit nervous as there just isn't much on this clinic on here but I orginally wanted Gennet and this was the only clinic that did all the same treatments eg IMSI/PICSI, embryoscope etc and didn't have the ridiculous waiting list. I just hope I have picked right!

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 24/05/15, 10:13 »
    I am the same x fly out tomorrow  from Manchester. Erika is supposed to be organising a taxi from the airport and then  go to see Dr  on Tuesday  xx injections  are going fine and scan showed 5 possible follicles so fingers crossed as was early scan.
    Looks like all 3 of us will be there at similar times and we are all going without much feedback xx good luck  to all 3 of us xxx

Offline hope39

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 25/05/15, 09:48 »
    Well today's the day x x getting ready to go x all packed x wish I'd booked 2 cases now x no room for my dressing gown for ec x I am gonna take injection before I go at 11am instead of hassle of going through airport and then get a new prescription  of Dr tomorrow  x fingers crossed  not as much hassle as getting meds here x
    Good luck to you ladies and may see u in prague xxx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 25/05/15, 21:34 »
    Hi Hope
    So sorry for late posted, was celebrating our wedding anniversary over the weekend and to top it all just got my period today.  whoo hoo didnt think i get excited my af has arrived! 

Aye we've booked it and all, going out with one suitcase, really wanted two but i wait and see if we need another one whenever i pack at weekend.
    Im sure you guys are trying to find bearings to get around clinic and prague at the mo! Do enjoy yourselves and relax.

Just want to wish you all best of luck on your ec and et.....might bumped into you in the clinic....good luck!   ^pray^ ^hugme^ ;D

xxx