* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 68080 times)

0 Members

Offline Autumnsoon

• Un-Ranked
  • Sibling for our little girl...?
modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #300 on: 2/10/16, 11:57 »
Hello  :) my husband and I are having a trial at Gynem in the end of october. We are so excited  :) we have a two year old girl after embryoadoption in Athen. Had a failed siblingtrial in Jan -16 and now we go for a new clinic and are so hoping for a fresh start. Having a frozen embryo transfer. Anyone else having treatment at Gynem around oct 26-oct 29? I am from Norway where Eggdonasjon is illegal unfortunaly... but our beautiful daughter is worth all our trouble and the long journey...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #301 on: 7/10/16, 21:25 »
    Hi I am hoping to go to gynem end of october/ beginning of November so would love to meet up with anyone who is there at the same time! Xxxmisshayleyxxx I would love tips on where you stated/ ate out etc.

Thanks, nicola

Offline XMsH83X

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #302 on: 7/10/16, 22:00 »
    Hi Nicola,

Well we hired a car from the airport so weren't really restricted on where we had to stay. I ended up finding that the full 10/11 days in one apartment were working out more costly that I wanted to pay so split it into 7 nights in an apartment in Prague 9 which was 10 minutes drive from Gynem then the final 5 nights we stayed further away in Prague 10 which ended up being 25 minute drive but much better apartment! The coordinator you will deal with will also send you some recommendations and if you like any will even book it for you to save you the trouble! If you stay on the outskirts rather than right in the centre it's so cheap! We were spending between 15 -30 on a sit down meal with a couple of non alcoholic drinks for 2 of us!! Really had such a good time and felt like we were actually on holiday and not just having treatment which really helps the stress levels!! 👍🏻 x

Offline Autumnsoon

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #303 on: 9/10/16, 20:47 »
    I would love to stay in touch Knockers71.
    I will travel on my own this time.  My husband stays home to take care of our little girl. It will be strange to go alone
    but much easier and hopefully I can relax different
    than if I brought the whole family...☺

I am 45 in a weeks time. Are you born in 71 Knockers? 😆 in that case we are the same age.

I have booked a room at Unic hotel.
    I have a FET (Frozen embryo transfer) with donor embryos
    Its much easier to plan the transferdate ☺
    We changed clinic from Serum to Gynem. We loved Serum
    but still we wanted to try a new clinic for
    many different reason.  Serum gave us the great est
    gift in lite - our perfect precious little girl. We will
    Always be greatful. 💖

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #304 on: 10/10/16, 09:36 »
    Hi autumnsoon, yes I am 45! We have a nine year old boy and would love a sibling for him as we've tried to conceive since him but have been unable to. I haven't booked anything yet as I have to wait until my period starts, we are using my own eggs- giving my body one last chance! We were going late October but now Tereza has asked for some more tests, so we may have to wait another cycle.
    How long are you going for? I'm going out for a while by myself then my husband and son will join me x

Offline Autumnsoon

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #305 on: 10/10/16, 14:35 »
    Dear Knockers 71. Lets cross our fingers
    that 45 will be our luckynummer and luckyage
    😉 since we go for frozen we can pretty much
    choose our transferdate. Never done frozen
    before but where acually given a success
    rate between 50-60 % with doubledonation that we are having.
    I onely need a few days in Prague All we are waiting for
    Is my period and it has been controlled with
    hormones since my cycles are so irregulare. 
    Hope sunt red arrives with in wednesday as
    predicted 😊you are probably staying for a longer period
    since you use own egg. Wish you the best of lucky. Its all so exhiting 😆

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #306 on: 10/10/16, 18:51 »
    Hi autumnsoon, I think we're going out on Wednesday 26th October for a week or so! I ovulated earlier than usual this  month so my period will come earlier. I can't know for sure which days it will be but it will probably be around then. Which days have you booked?
    Nicola x

Offline Autumnsoon

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #307 on: 10/10/16, 21:16 »
    I have bought planetickets directly from Bergen Wednesday
    oct 26 that arrives 1230 with return ticket Frieday 28. 1905 😊 The ticket where cheap. About 100 euro all in all so if I have to change  them its not a huge loss 😉 And have booked a room for two night at Unic hotel with free cancellation. I so
    understand your wish for a sibling for your boy 💖 I so hope we both go home with a perfect and strong little seed and initially a summerbaby. Have you had any trial abroad before or is it your first trial? Have a nice night 😊

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #308 on: 11/10/16, 09:31 »
    Hi autumnsoon, yes it's our first go, and probably the only time.
    I think we're going out on the 26th too, just have to wait for my period to start.
    How much is your hotel each night?
    Nicola x

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #309 on: 15/10/16, 11:55 »
    Hi looks like I'm going out Ito gynem on the 26th/27th October for 7-14 days. I've sent my deposit and they're sent my meds so it's all go! ! Any tips on places to go/ stay would be great. I'm going to be there alone for about 4-7 days so somewhere with a kittie kitchen would be ideal x