* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 68072 times)

0 Members

Offline Autumnsoon

• Un-Ranked
  • Sibling for our little girl...?
modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #310 on: 16/10/16, 12:59 »
Dear Knockers 71. I am probably going to
Gynem sunday 30 of oct. Then have the transfer
monday and return home the same day.
I did not get my period until thursday and had to
change transferdate. Maybee we could mest
that sunday if it fits in your plans 😊 Dont have that
many tips about things to do but Prague
is a beautiful city. I had to cancel my hotel
So dont know where I will stay...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #311 on: 17/10/16, 04:14 »
    Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to get your insight as to why you chose gynem. I was chosing between Gynem and Reprogenesis and ended up chiising Reprogenesis.,
      Had a fresh donor egg cycle in August, ended up with 3 blasts. 2 hatching blasts 5AA and 1 expanded blast 4AA, transfered the 5Aa and 1 4AA, cycle failed, i had some spotting 2 weeks before the transfer, raised this with my doctor and fact that my lining was too thick 15, dr said lining was ok. i saw the same dr who said lining was too thick in the States who suggested I do a saline ultrasound and endometrial biopsy. He did only the ultrasound and it showed a 6 ml possible polyp which I am having removed at the end of October. I am now between chosing Zlin or Gynem. Wanted to hear why people on this board chose Gynem amd why. i just turned 46 amd am doing donor egg with husband's sperm.

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #312 on: 17/10/16, 11:23 »
    Hi  autumnsoon, I think we will be there on the Sunday and Monday, if my period starts when I think it will, but I will be there with my family. I think they're leaving on the Monday but I won't know for sure until the end of the week. I could meet you on the Monday, I think we'll be in the clinic for a scan/ egg extraction!
    Mimi1010 I think I just went with cost, who got back to me first, and instinct when I chose gynem.

Nicola x

Offline Mmc224

modify
    « Reply #313 on: 23/10/16, 09:03 »
    Hi, I'm considering ivf abroad but finding it really difficult to find comparable information on success rates etc.  I'd really appreciate it if you were willing to give me some information about the clinic your attending?   I was wondering if anyone who has used this clinic could give me feedback on how they found doing own egg ivf there? 
    How long were you abroad, and which cycle days? 
    Did you get local scans before travelling?   
    Did you get your medication locally or from abroad?   
    Can you freeze additional embryos at this clinic?   
    Do you know the success rates?
    How much did the cycle cost? 
    Would you use this clinic again?
    Is there a bmi limit for treatment?
    Is there anything else I should know?
    I'm about to turn 40, my husband is 33. I lost a tube to an ectopic in 2014 and we've just discovered that the remaining tube is blocked.   All the other scans and blood tests are clear, so hopefully ivf has a good chance.

Offline IVFer2000

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    just had ours at Gynem
    « Reply #314 on: 23/10/16, 16:09 »
    Hi we had our IVF with DE last week at gynem. I was actually really impressed having been very nervous as it was our first time doing it abroad. In the 2ww but if you have any questions ask. I made videos of it in YouTube which I hope help people as there wasn't much info on this clinic from others so it felt a bit of a leap of faith.

Did feel weird coming back to uk though because it feels like it never happened

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #315 on: 23/10/16, 22:07 »
    Mmc24 I think you can get a lot of that info on the website, or if you email them, they're very helpful.
    I'm going next week for 10-14 day stimulation, and then 3-5 day egg development. I don't think there is a BMI limit.
    Good luck Jules2000 with your 2ww! We're off to gynem next week. It's good to hear you were impressed with them x

Offline dwighty45

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #316 on: 24/10/16, 11:06 »
    Hi Everyone. New to this forum and preparing to travel from Australia to Prague for DE at Gynem.  Was supposed to stop the pill tomorrow to sync with donor but have been spotting pretty heavily for the past week so will have to postpone. Has anyone had this happen before? They seem very nice at Gynem but don't feel like enough information is provided. Received a package of medication a couple of weeks ago with no explanation as to what it was or what it does. Can anyone please help calm my anxiety?????

Thanks

Offline IVFer2000

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #317 on: 30/10/16, 14:03 »
    I've added up exactly how much the treatment and stay cost us to have IVF with DE at Gynem clinic in Prague and popped in my blog as I know I really wanted to know when I was researching. Not sure if I'm allowed to add a link though am I?

Dwighty45

I was emailed a treatment plan that told me exactly when to take the medications? Other than that I just googled them to check. If it helps I was on estrofem to start with, and then ugesterone, and think the others were prednison and something else...but I'm here to tell be tale. Didn't have any bad symptoms on any really except a bad headache first few days in estrofem and know it was that as it always started 30 mins or so after taking one.

Hope that helps

Offline Knockers71

modify
    « Reply #318 on: 30/10/16, 15:50 »
     Hi I'm on synarel nasal spray and gonal f 350, today is my 6th day and I've had a cracking migraine since yesterday. I can also feel something happening in my ovaries if you know what I mean! I have a scan tomorrow to see how I'm responding and we're off on Wednesday.
    I got sent an explanation in an email and a YouTube video to watch as to how to injection myself. It's still quite scary doing it yourself on your own without someone in this country to go and see!
    What are the details of your blog jules2000?
    Nicola x

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #319 on: 30/10/16, 21:26 »
    Hi Ladies I just wanted to introduce myself and to say hello as I'm taking over from Bundles as your new moderator.  I too cycled in the Czech republic which gave me my lovely twins so I know what you girls are going through.  If I can be of any help at all then please feel free to get in touch.
    Happy chatting
    Twinkle xx