* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 68071 times)

0 Members

Offline esbe

• Un-Ranked
modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #380 on: 7/03/18, 21:35 »
Had my Skype consultation yesterday, the doc was very helpful, she said she will prob keep me on same meds that I had previously so at least know that. So weíre going over in April, itís difficult to look at accomodation as donít know for certain what date will be travelling- canít book flights prob to last min either! Iím waiting on coordinator to come back to me, regarding next steps- doc has all notes and results that she needs so Iím guessing next step is to send over £ for meds. Anyone else have zita as their coordinator? Kind of excited now, looking forward to getting started!
I have Zita - sheís on holiday this week :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ShazP

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #381 on: 15/03/18, 17:11 »
    Hi Lilly,
    I too have Zita and Iím looking to start my fiday at IVF treatment next week with a visit to Prague early April! 
    I just got my prescriptions today and for me they are close to £1400 !!!i feel worried about all the last minute accomodation and flights too but you just donít know so better to pay more than waste money I guess!

Offline ShazP

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #382 on: 15/03/18, 17:16 »
    Hiya! Did you get medication posted to you from Prague? I have to order it online from the UK - I was under thdonít impression they would post it out too but apparently not...

Offline Lily3

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #383 on: 15/03/18, 18:57 »
    HI shazp, that sounds expensive! Iíve transfered deep over but havenít been told what mine is, they are shipping mine to me. I think il be over there mid April, youíll have to tell me what you think of it when youíre there- have you had other rounds before?

Offline esbe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #384 on: 31/03/18, 22:25 »
    Just an update -

Iíve had my first shot tonight as af turned up yesterday! Gonal f 200

I did a baseline on the 28th
    R Ovary 11 follicles - 6 ml ovary size
    L Ovary 16 follicles - 20ml ovary size(!)
    Endometrium lining 8.3m day 28 (30 day cycle)

Flights are booked for the 8th and Iíve booked air bnb till the 11th and thought Iíd get some other accommodation sorted whilst over there!

My prescription came via email first and Asda wouldnít take that. So they posted it and it came and Asda cashed it in - after much debate!!

So far Iíve paid £631.60 for 2 Gonal f pens and 3 x Cetrotide injections.  Iím probably gonna need another Gonal f pen £282 before I go as they are Ä349 in Prague I think unless anyoneís seen them cheaper!

Had my Skype consultation yesterday, the doc was very helpful, she said she will prob keep me on same meds that I had previously so at least know that. So weíre going over in April, itís difficult to look at accomodation as donít know for certain what date will be travelling- canít book flights prob to last min either! Iím waiting on coordinator to come back to me, regarding next steps- doc has all notes and results that she needs so Iím guessing next step is to send over £ for meds. Anyone else have zita as their coordinator? Kind of excited now, looking forward to getting started!

Where are you flying from...? And is it a fresh cycle...? If so youíd be needed in Prague about 9 days after your period started..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bernie9157

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #385 on: 20/06/18, 21:37 »
    Hi I am fairly new to all of this, this will be our 1st IVF cycle.

we have decided to go to GYNEM mainly because of the cost and the higher success rate than in Northern Ireland.  We were so unimpressive by the clinics here.

We have been dealing with Martina who seems really professional and nice person.  We went to Prague in June for the 1st consultation instead of having the free SKYPE call as we thought you could get a better impression on a place when you are there.
    We have just paid our deposit and are planning on going for treatment at the end of September. Exciting times ahead.

Is there anyone else planning treatment with GYNEM at present, it would be great to hear from others?
    B

Offline Lily3

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #386 on: 20/06/18, 23:42 »
    I wish you all the best- we were over in gynem for our 3rd cycle in April and Iím 11 weeks pregnant! I found the clinic excellent and very advanced- completely different experience than Home- weíve always hd ok/good embryos in past , no Frosties and this time we had a number of 5aa blasts and weíve 3 Frosties too!! By far best cycle and couldnít recommend highly enough!! I wish you success with your cycle!!

Offline bernie9157

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #387 on: 23/06/18, 21:19 »
    Congratulations Lily3, I hope all continues to go well for you and your little bump. Where did you get your scans done before hand? At home or in Prauge. How long did you stay in Prague?
    They are posting out our meds in Monday. We are planning at the minute to get all scans done there just because it's our 1st cycle and it make it our summer holiday and stay for the whole 2 weeks.  As we need to plan the cycle with our annual leave they are also sending me pills so I can plan the cycle.

Offline Ilaria

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #388 on: 4/07/18, 09:26 »
    Hello I am a newbie in the forum. I'm from Italy and I'm going to have a cycle by the end of August in Gynem. I have to do the sky call in 19 of July.
    Bernie9157 are you still here? What about your cycle?

I failed 4 ICSIs in Italy so I'de like to have a chance abroad, beacause I hope that IMSI, PICSI and/or MACS could help us improving our embrionary quality, since we have almost male problems.

Offline bernie9157

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #389 on: 7/07/18, 22:16 »
    Hi Ilaria it is good to hear from someone who is starting treatment soon as well. I hope your call goes well on the 19th.
    We were so impressed with the clinic when we attended for our appointment in June.
    We are planning our treatment for around 20th September as that is as early as we can get time off work.  We received our medication in the post during the week.
    I hope this cycle is more successful for you than the past ones.