* Author Topic: ...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....  (Read 68077 times)

0 Members

Offline Tall bird

• Un-Ranked
modify
...GYNEM Cycle Buddies....
« Reply #390 on: 3/08/18, 19:12 »
Hi lovelies, hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread - i am looking in to GYNEM after doing a search on fertility.treatmentabroad.com - it had good scores and cheap price quoted. although i am wondering if the info on this website is outdated as it states that Czech republic dont store frozen embryos - so my question is have any of you had any frozen cycles with own embryos here please? also on the treatmentabroad.com website it gives a guide price of £1641 for IVF...is this about right or is this a long way off?!
thanks xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline bernie9157

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #391 on: 3/08/18, 21:12 »
    Hi we are going in September for our treatment with GYNEM, so far everything has been really positive with them.

If you look up GYNEM owe website it has the up to date prices.  They told us it is 2300euro plus medication (our meds costs 800euro).

I checked their website and it says a FET is 900euro.

The website has a lot of good information on it.

When are you thinking of going for treatment?

Offline esbe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #392 on: 3/08/18, 23:34 »
    I had my first cycle with them in April and it was Ä2300 and a FET is Ä900

Iím going to get a fet in September/October time iím currently using BCP but they run out in 3 days and i donít want to renew them - will I still be able to have a fet if I stop using the BCP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tall bird

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #393 on: 4/08/18, 15:47 »
    Bernie - good to hear. i am planning on going in November. thank you

esbe - what is the BCP please?

Offline esbe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #394 on: 5/08/18, 00:44 »
    Bernie - good to hear. i am planning on going in November. thank you

esbe - what is the BCP please?
    Sorry - birth control pills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bernie9157

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #395 on: 11/08/18, 10:36 »
    Sorry I don't know the answer to your BCP question, I guess it is something you would need to ask at the clinic.

Offline Tall bird

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #396 on: 11/08/18, 16:05 »
    I contacted GYNEM a week ago as a general enquiry but have not heard anything back, has this been other peopleís experience?

Offline bernie9157

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #397 on: 15/08/18, 21:22 »
    Sometimes it can take them a while. I would maybe just email them again just to confirm that they got it.

Offline REAHAN

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #398 on: 2/09/18, 12:43 »
    Hi all another hijacker😆 esbe when you went in April, when did you first contact clinic. Also do people go for the duration of treatment or few days at a time? I've had ivf and fets in this country but different clinics want you to do different things. I think I would feel safer having it all done there. But I would also have to bring along my son because couldn't leave him for 3 weeks. Was thinking of October November if they allow to start that soon. Xx

Offline shamrockgal

modify
    « Reply #399 on: 15/01/19, 21:28 »
    Hi all, is anybody going through or is in preparation to start the treatment. Im in processed of starting fet and hoping to go to prague next month if all goes well as im waiting on my drugs being delivered. Feeling very excited that im starting all over again as i felt the whole experienced very postitive but im feeling nervous! X